Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice (28168 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) / Man Hid Cocaine In Shoe Soles, Arrested By NDLEA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by DICKtator: 10:40am On Aug 28, 2015
smilenow:
Oliver Ikechukwu why??
why did you involve yourself in such..buh you've been managing the company for the past six years. why? Oliver why?? cry

You missed the part where the article implied that it wasn't his first time!!!

Or perhaps you are lamenting he got caught?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 28, 2015
[size=14pt]Arik staff are crooks, both igbo and yoruba. Thos guys rob their company like crazy, from aviation fuel (they bring in drums from outside in trucks to steal from the tanker), to their catering (cakes and juices sold at the cheapest prices, i know guys who buy a carton of juice for less than a thousand Naira from Arik, i also know of a guy who bought over a hundred cup cakes from an Arik staff for his childs birthday at about 2k), Aircraft spare parts and engine oil sales(15 k per tin, i once heard of a dude who built a house from this, a store man), procurement officers etc...... Plus arik doesnt pay staff consistently..... But that crooked way is culture in Arik, everyone in the Aviation industry knows already.[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by hensben(m): 10:46am On Aug 28, 2015
chax100:
All of them in the airport knows how it goes but someone must bell the cat. Nigeria does not have security. Money move things here, but got stuck in the UK. Arik again...
same way ibori was found not guilty in Nigeria court. Smh for this country.

1 Like

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by ednut1(m): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2015
DICKtator:

You obviously didn't comprehend the post well!!
The Range belonged to the PRIME SUSPECT and not the Arik staff!!

grin grin grin grin
naso pple dey fail exam. d range belongs to d arik staff
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by Alukusunday(m): 11:16am On Aug 28, 2015
The statement added,“The 20kg of cocaine found with Chika in London was concealed within the construction of laptop bags. The quantity and estimated street value of the cocaine is over N100m. [i][/i]Imagine N100m I would love to take that risk if I have the proposals angry cool
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by Richie77: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2015
Na business ooooo. igbo kwenu.
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
TheNextAce:
You have a well paying job, yet you assist drug dealers in smuggling drugs... Na wa you o.

Check my signature
In Life Man's love for money is insatiable, most times it leads to greed nd finally death .....

2 Likes

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by iukpe: 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
While a struggling man on the street continues to bite his finger at every Range Rover that passes, questioning himself over the real results of his daily efforts.

1 Like

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by seangy4konji: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
whn you see them rolling,they think you hating...

Riding dirty no easy...You just keep wondering is it not this same hustle

90 percent of all those people you see riding high in those million naira cars and cribs are gotten in a blood ,hoook or crook way..

Na nigeria weh deh and no body wants to wait for God time again...

May God help us...

PS..Even the women are not contented with Gods time boys again...they will tell you go and do what your mates are doing and by the time you enter kirikiri?

You are on your own.

3 Likes

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by thorpido(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
tivta:
Drug trafficking though still bad is 10 times better than the mass ritual kills in the south west. A drug trafficker will be given years as punishment but a ritual killer will be sentenced to death...
The poor mindset we keep trying to change.smh
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by Hoodrat(m): 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
Na wa o.. Very soon Dem go terminate Arik international travel license now wey criminals Don hijacked another naija aircarier. Why why all these stains cause of owo

1 Like

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by gidjah(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
this is beautiful.
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by summerflame(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
You resemble baboon brother.
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by engrshakespeare: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
sukkot:
e done pain am grin

sorry I forget ur brain is detachable undecided
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by TheNextAce: 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
In Life Man's love for money is insatiable, most times it leads to greed nd finally death .....
Hear hear
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by Amenyin: 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
Igbo kwenu! Pathway to riches,its either drugs,yahooyahoo,raw rituals,fake drugs,no igbo makes clean money.Imagine a man butchering a fellow man into parts!!and then parked them in bags.A junior staff driving state of the art car and keeps his family abroad under the guise of hardwork!
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by free37: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=14pt]Arik staff are crooks, both igbo and yoruba. Thos guys rob their company like crazy, from aviation fuel (they bring in drums from outside in trucks to steal from the tanker), to their catering (cakes and juices sold at the cheapest prices, i know guys who buy a carton of juice for less than a thousand Naira from Arik, i also know of a guy who bought over a hundred cup cakes from an Arik staff for his childs birthday at about 2k), Aircraft spare parts and engine oil sales(15 k per tin, i once heard of a dude who built a house from this, a store man), procurement officers etc...... Plus arik doesnt pay staff consistently..... But that crooked way is culture in Arik, everyone in the Aviation
industry knows already.[/size]

This is sad.

1 Like

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by Khez: 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
winniz:
The national drug law enforcement agency (NDLEA) has said that it is probing the arrest of two crew members of the nation's major Carrier, "Arik air" at the Heathrow Airport London, on suspicion of drugs trafficking.

The agency in a statement Tuesday said: The Chief Executive Officer of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), Ahamade Gide has ordered the investigation of Two crew members of Arik Air arrested at Heathrow Airport, London, in connection with drug trafficking.

It was gathered that the crew members TEMITAYO OLUBUNMI DARAMOLA was found in possession of 6kg of Cocaine while DELITA ABIBIMGBI was found with 60 packets of Cigarettes "The drugs are valued at £600,000.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ndlea-investigates-arrest-of-arik-crew-in-london-for-drugs-trafficking-/148195/
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by friends4ever(m): 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
He who do he do he cool
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by smilenow(f): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
DICKtator:

grin grin grin grin
.. we work in the same environment, he's so gentle and he doesn't talk much..altho i thought i actually knew him buh was mistaken..never knew he could do that
..he committed a crime and he's going to pay for it, i only pity his wife whom just put to birth.
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by smilenow(f): 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
DICKtator:

grin grin grin grin
we work in the same environment, he's gentle and doesn't talk much althou i thought i knew him buh was wrong..wouldn't believe he could do that
he committed a crime and will pay for it, i only pity his wife whom just put to birth
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by engrshakespeare: 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
sukkot:
e done pain am grin

E pain me o, ur level of idiocy should not be permitted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife / Hit-and-run Driver Kills Four Friends Returning From Carnival / Couple Arrested In Enugu For Stealing & Swapping Beverages With Adulterated Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.