Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Kaduna Mafia Or ABU Cartel Or My Mind? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Mafia Or ABU Cartel Or My Mind? (1863 Views)

The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola / Who Doctored 2016 Budget, Mafia Or Rats? / Shocking Revelation: The Kaduna Mafia. Does Pmb Belong To Somebody? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Mafia Or ABU Cartel Or My Mind? by chukel(m): 8:22am On Aug 28, 2015
If u attended ABU Zaria... U have a chance of being PMB'S appointee.
If u live or ever lived in kaduna... U have a chance of being PMB'S appointee.
If u work or ever worked in Kaduna...U have a chance of being PMB'S appointee.
I have noticed almost all PMB'S appointees have all or one of these attributes.
1. BABACHIR LAWAL: secretary to the government of the federation. He graduated from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, in 1979 with a bachelor in engineering.
2. ABBA KYARI: Chief of staff. Between 1988 and 1990, he was editor with the New Africa Holdings Limited Kaduna, publishers of Democrat newspapers.
3. HAMEED ALI: CG Customs. Ali, former military administrator of Kaduna state from 1996 to 1998, holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees in criminology from ABU Zaria , but was better known in the military for his strict discipline.
Is it kaduna mafia or ABU cartel or just my mind. Sai Buhari.
More coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Mafia Or ABU Cartel Or My Mind? by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 28, 2015
The Muslim Student Spciety, MSS was formed in the mid 70's on the grounds of ABU campus.

The MSS boasts of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi as one of its pioneering exco members.

The MSS will later stage series of violent protests on campus demanding the inclusion of Sharia into the 1979 constitutional draft.

The group destroyed school properties and burnt down the VC lodge before seeking sanctuary in a Mosque.

The MSS will later attack fellow southern Christian student group Keggites killing about 4 of them.

That generation is who is ruling you today.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna Mafia Or ABU Cartel Or My Mind? by chukel(m): 8:28am On Aug 28, 2015
4. SENATOR ITA ENANG: SA to president on national assembly matters. Though a southerner, he graduated from ABU Zaria
Re: Kaduna Mafia Or ABU Cartel Or My Mind? by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 28, 2015
PvtParts:

Speaking of future leaders...

Do you know that Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was one of the pioneering exco members of the Muslim Student Society that was formed on ABU campus?

Do you know that in 1979 at which time Sanusi was still an undergraduate at ABU, that the Muslim Student Society staged series of violent protests demanding that the ongoing Constitution draft should include Sharia law into the penal system?

The MSS will attack non Muslim students, vandalize school property, burn the VC's lodge and later seek sanctuary from the Police in a mosque?

The history of sectarian violence in northern universities began with the MSS. There are dozens of violent protest by the MSS that have been perpetuated across campus in northern Nigeria by this group since its formation in the 70's .

Sanusi will later instigate a sectarian riot in Kano during the Abacha era from where he was jailed and later exiled to Sudan where he had close audience with Osama bin Laden.

While you fools in the south think your campus fraternity will get you some place in the future, the MSS is solidly entrenched in the helms of affairs in Nigeria today.

prodigy

Re: Kaduna Mafia Or ABU Cartel Or My Mind? by raiszy2k(m): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2015
what...
Re: Kaduna Mafia Or ABU Cartel Or My Mind? by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 28, 2015
raiszy2k:
what...

Today, those early members and founders of the Moslem Student Society are in powerful positions and are at the vanguard of the Islamization and Northenization agenda.

Some occupy senior lecture positions in northern universities from where they continue their radicalization of young northern moslems.

Here is a security report on the mss after they went on rampage on campus ( the first campus disturbance in Nigeria) attacking members of the Keggite Association who where mainly southern christians.

sanusi was an exco member of the mss at the time of the riot.

See pages 202 and 203 of this documents which detail the attack carried by mss on Kegite members on campus.

http://wikileaks.org/gifiles/attach/10/10138_The%20Maitatsine%20Risings%20in%20Nigeria%20-%201980-1985.pdf

You will also see a brief 1979 security dossier report on the group after the skirmish where the group is described as "not having any beliefs in the National Constituion; does not recognize the authority and existence of the federal govt and abhor the sale and consumption of alcohol on campuses where they exist". The report goes on to state that the group "hold a firm belief of the ultimate attainment of an Islamic state in the country; through an Iranian styled revolution"

From the bolded quote above, can you see any difference between mss members in the 70's from that of Boko Haram.
Re: Kaduna Mafia Or ABU Cartel Or My Mind? by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2015
BishopMagic:
There are two flags in Islam;

The flag of Peace which represents the Islamic state in peace and the flag of Jihad which represents the Islamic state in war.

This may seem irrelevant to most of you but the black flag of Jihad now flies tall over the palace of the Kano emirate and can be seen dotted round the city on the domes of mosques and Madrasses.

Why is northern Nigeria especially Kano flying the flag of Jihad?

Remember this same black flag with Arabic inscription is what groups like Boko Haram, Al Shabaab and ISIL adopted as their symbolic colors.

Re: Kaduna Mafia Or ABU Cartel Or My Mind? by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2015
WombRaiders:
[size=28]Birth of A monster[/size]

Mohamed Yusuf is widely accepted to be the original leader of the proscribed militant Islamic group commonly referred to as Boko Haram.

What most of you are not aware of is the original composition of Yusuf's inner circle which were drawn not from the vast population of poor ignorant masses in the north but from very educated young men of privileged background.

What most of you also are not aware of is that the radicalization of these young men did not begin with Yusuf or in some rundown Madrasah that dots northern Nigeria but in lecture halls in universities across northern Nigeria. They came to Yusuf because they could identify with his own very radical message.

The group gots it's nick name Boko Haram for its opposition of western styled education and mainly because the group was composed of young privileged and highly educated young men who turned their back on the world preferring a return to classical medieval Islamic society. Public destruction of certificates was done to woo more young men into their fold.

The group unsurprisingly continued to enjoy wide spread support among young northerners because of the energetic, vibrant and new perspective they offered. Within a short time, the group started to draw negative critism fom the old established clerics who not only frowned about their radical views but saw their own popularity wane in the midst of younger Muslims who preferred what Yusuf had to offer.

This critism will lead to both false and truthful allegations by the clerics to the authorities on the extent of the radicalization Yusuf was offering the youth. The security apparatus then swung in to investigate the activities of Yusuf and his group and severally he was "invited" to the police station to clarify issues. This only made Yusuf more popular among the youth and gave him an air of fighting the established order. The north was witnessing its first ever revolutionary character.

Yusuf sensing the new twist to his personality and movement will capitalize on his new found fame and status by pumping up the rhetoric even further. This is when the crooked politicians got to notice this young charismatic man. His popularity they (politicians) thought, could be used to their advantage and before long Yusuf added another feather to his influence and ego. With Politicians patronizing Yusuf and soliciting for his support base, things were bound to get to his head.

Here was this young man of humble background and limited education surrounded by children of the elite and the poor masses at his beck and call now getting visits from prominent local, state, regional and national political figures.

Before long the politicians began to use Yusuf's supporters to carry out violent attacks on their opponents for a fee paid to Yusuf off course.
This only made Yusuf more notorious with the security agents. But anytime he or any of his members were picked up both their highly placed political associates and the influential relatives of his Liutenants swung into action to spring him out of custody.

Before long Yusuf built an air of impunity for himself and his members since they were always let go Scott free after any of their violent skirmishes within Borno. It didn't take long for concerned individuals to petition the DSS about Yusuf and before long he was picked up during the second tenure of Obasanjo and was held for a long period by the DSS. This was the time Yusuf met Asari in detention.

But eventually, Yusuf was released back into society and his aura had taken up legendary status.
This is a man that even the federal government could not convict.
From here on, grand delusions of grandeur began to set in and Yusuf thought he had everything at is disposal to take out the Nigerian state.

We thus, cannot exclude the influences of Yusuf's inner circle and their connections to the corridor of power in our polity in incubating the monster boko haram.

This goes to show that the Boko Haram insurgency has its roots in the northern oligarchy.

Abdulmutalab is a good example of how a young privileged and educated northern youth can become radicalized.

This is were the maitassine movement differs completely with that of Boko Haram.

The maitassine movement was drawn from the poor dredges of northern Nigeria. The maitassine movement was effectively dealt with because the northern oligarchy saw it as a revolutionary movement ( which it was) challenging their authority and dominance and as such this was why the group was completely isolated and summarily destroyed.

The case with Boko Haram is different as the group is intertwined with the northern oligarchy.
Re: Kaduna Mafia Or ABU Cartel Or My Mind? by delishpot: 8:57am On Aug 28, 2015
Interesting. Following
Re: Kaduna Mafia Or ABU Cartel Or My Mind? by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2015
delishpot:
Interesting. Following

These are all old posts I made warning of the impending arabization of Nigeria but they refused to listen and called me PDP apologist.
Re: Kaduna Mafia Or ABU Cartel Or My Mind? by delishpot: 9:05am On Aug 28, 2015
PvtParts:

These are all old posts I made warning of the impending arabization of Nigeria but they refused to listen and called me PDP apologist.

Its a storm slowly taking over the world in general. My worry is not that people decide to embrace Islam. My worry is that powers that be want to use religion as a tool to bring the world under one government. This violence is sponsored by those who are power hungry not out of love for any god.
You have done well.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Mafia Or ABU Cartel Or My Mind? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2015
delishpot:

Its a storm slowly taking over the world in general. My worry is not that people decide to embrace Islam. My worry is that powers that be want to use religion as a tool to bring the world under one government. This violence is sponsored by those who are power hungry not out of love for any god.
You have done well.

You are very correct with the world govt thing.

What most people don't know is that the people who control this world do not believe in any religion.

They have chosen Islam because, the Islamic state offers complete suppression of the masses without need for a policing for e as the masses under Islamic hypnosis will ordinarily police themselves.

What is happening in Europe with their useless Marxist liberals opening their doors to Arab refugees is testament to this.

Even the Vatican is now pro Islam.

The new world order has selected Islam as its preferred religion.

Even the likes of Hitler admired Islam and Hitler was the first head of state to sponsor international terrorism by funding the Islamic brotherhood.
Re: Kaduna Mafia Or ABU Cartel Or My Mind? by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 28, 2015
[size=18pt]Muslim Brotherhood and Hitler[/size]

Muslim Brotherhood was founded in Egypt in 1928 by a 22-year old Muslim named Hassan al-Banna, who admired Adolf Hitler's hatred of the Jews and persistently wrote to Hitler to express his admiration for Hitler, as well as his desire for collaboration with Hitler's Nazi Party.

When Hitler rose to power, his Nazis supported al-Banna, a school teacher, to grow the Muslim Brotherhood into its ally in the Middle East; by 1938, the membership of Muslim Brotherhood topped 200,000.

During World War II, members of the Muslim Brotherhood spied for Hitler's Nazis in the Middle East and fought for Hitler as Nazi troops in two specially formed Muslim Waffen-SS Handschar Divisions ('Handschar' is German for scimitar, the curved saber used by the Muslim troops of the Ottoman empire).

Above is Hitler with Haj Amin al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and a close ally of al-Banna, in Berlin, where he lived as Hitler's VIP guest from 1941 to 1945, before joining al-Banna in Egypt in 1946. The Muslim Nazi troops of the Waffen-SS Handschar Divisions are being reviewed by Haj Amin al-Husseini (right) and by the SS Reichsfuhrer Heinrich Himmler (below).

Due to the large number of Muslim volunteers, the Handschar Divisions were the largest of Hitler's 38 Waffen-SS divisions.

After World War II, the Muslim Brotherhood continued to grow, supported this time by the West, which saw it as a counterweight to the threat of Soviet-backed Communism in the Middle East. By the late 1940s, Muslim Brotherhood numbered 500,000 members.

While some of them built schools and medical clinics, other continued to engage in violence, including bombings, arsons and murders. In 1948, members of the Muslim Brotherhood assassinated the Egyptian Prime Minister Mahmoud Fahmi al-Nuqrashi and participated in the invasion of the newly re-created nation of Israel.

The Muslim Brotherhood's violent conflict with the Egyptian government, which also included the government's assassination of al-Banna and two failed Muslim Brotherhood assassination attempts on the Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser, eventually led to many of its leaders being jailed while others fled and established branches abroad, mostly in other Middle Eastern Arab nations but also in Europe, UK and USA.

Concluding that it did not yet have the muscle to spread Islam by force, Muslim Brotherhood 'officially' renounced violence in the 1970s and switched to more cunning strategies detailed in its secret internal manifesto, "The Project".

In 1979, Western powers supported the Muslim Brotherhood to form the Mujahedeen army and fight the Soviet army in Afghanistan.

In 1987, Muslim Brotherhood in Israel created Hamas, whose members still use the Nazi salute (above) and read Hitler's Mein Kampf, which the Muslim Brotherhood re-titled, My Jihad, and translated into Arabic in the 1930s (Mein Kampf remains the #6 best-seller in the Muslim world today and a favorite among members of the Muslim Brotherhood).

In 1989, the Muslim Brotherhood's Mujahedeen army pushed the Soviet army out of Afghanistan and then split. One of the factions became Al Qaeda, led by a Muslim Brotherhood-schooled Saudi named, Osama bin Laden.

Re: Kaduna Mafia Or ABU Cartel Or My Mind? by delishpot: 9:21am On Aug 28, 2015
PvtParts:

You are very correct with the world govt thing.

What most people don't know is that the people who control this world do not believe in any religion.

They have chosen Islam because, the Islamic state offers complete suppression of the masses without need for a policing for e as the masses under Islamic hypnosis will ordinarily police themselves.

What is happening in Europe with their useless Marxist liberals opening their doors to Arab refugees is testament to this.

Even the Vatican is now pro Islam.

The new world order has selected Islam as its preferred religion.

Even the likes of Hitler admired Islam and Hitler was the first head of state to sponsor international terrorism by funding the Islamic brotherhood.

Exactly. You hit the nail on the head.
Re: Kaduna Mafia Or ABU Cartel Or My Mind? by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2015
delishpot:

Exactly. You hit the nail on the head.

Why Hitler Wished He Was Muslim
The Führer admired Atatürk’s subordination of religion to the state—and his ruthless treatment of minorities.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-aWPiLagXt58/VC9q8jEx_EI/AAAAAAAAJ0Q/vOt1SQgXSO0/s1600/Muslim%2Bmembers%2Bof%2Bthe%2BWaffen-SS%2B13th%2Bdivision%2Bat%2Bprayer%2Bduring%2Btheir%2Btraining%2Bin%2BGermany,%2B%2B1943.jpg[/img]
Muslim recruits of the SS Handzar Division pray in 1943. PHOTO: HARVARD UNIVERSITY PRESS; GERMAN ARCHIVES
By DOMINIC GREEN

‘It’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion,” Hitler complained to his pet architect Albert Speer. “Why did it have to be Christianity, with its meekness and flabbiness?” Islam was a Männerreligion—a “religion of men”—and hygienic too. The “soldiers of Islam” received a warrior’s heaven, “a real earthly paradise” with “houris” and “wine flowing.” This, Hitler argued, was much more suited to the “Germanic temperament” than the “Jewish filth and priestly twaddle” of Christianity.

ATATÜRK IN THE NAZI IMAGINATION

By Stefan Ihrig 
Harvard, 311 pages, $29.95

For decades, historians have seen Hitler’s Beer Hall Putsch of 1923 as emulating Mussolini’s 1922 March on Rome. Not so, says Stefan Ihrig in “Atatürk in the Nazi Imagination.” Hitler also had Turkey in mind—and not just the 1908 march of the Young Turks on Constantinople, which brought down a government. After 1917, the bankrupt, defeated and cosmopolitan Ottoman Empire contracted into a vigorous “Turanic” nation-state. In the early 1920s, the new Turkey was the first “revisionist” power to opt out of the postwar system, retaking lost lands on the Syrian coast and control over the Strait of the Dardanelles. Hitler, Mr. Ihrig writes, saw Turkey as the model of a “prosperous and völkisch modern state.”

Through the 1920s and 1930s, Nazi publications lauded Turkey as a friend and forerunner. In 1922, for example, the Völkischer Beobachter, the Nazi Party’s weekly paper, praised Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the “Father of the Turks,” as a “real man,” embodying the “heroic spirit” and the Führerprinzip, or führer principle, that demanded absolute obedience. Atatürk’s subordination of Islam to the state anticipated Hitler’s strategy toward Christianity. The Nazis presented Turkey as stronger for having massacred its Armenians and expelling its Greeks. “Who,” Hitler asked in August 1939, “speaks today of the extermination of the Armenians?”

ISLAM AND NAZI GERMANY’S WAR

By David Motadel 
Harvard, 500 pages, $35

This was not Germany’s first case of Türkenfieber, or Turk fever. Turkey had slid into World War I not by accident but because Germany had greased the tracks: training officers, supplying weapons, and drawing the country away from Britain and France. Hitler wanted to repeat the Kaiser’s experiment in search of a better result. By 1936, Germany supplied half of Turkey’s imports and bought half of Turkey’s exports, notably chromite, vital for steel production. But Atatürk, Mr. Ihrig writes, hedged his bets and dodged a “decisive friendship.” After Atatürk’s death in 1938, his successor, Ismet Inönü, tacked between the powers. In 1939, Turkey signed a treaty of mutual defense with Britain, but in 1941 Turkey agreed to a Treaty of Friendship with Germany, securing Hitler’s southern flank before he invaded Russia. Inönü hinted that Turkey would join the fight if Germany could conquer the Caucasus.

As David Motadel writes in “Islam and Nazi Germany’s War,” Muslims fought on both sides in World War II. But only Nazis and Islamists had a political-spiritual romance. Both groups hated Jews, Bolsheviks and liberal democracy. Both sought what Michel Foucault, praising the Iranian Revolution in 1979, would later call the spiritual-political “transfiguration of the world” by “combat.” The caliph, the Islamist Zaki Ali explained, was the “führer of the believers.” “Made by Jews, led by Jews—therewith Bolshevism is the natural enemy of Islam,” wrote Mahomed Sabry, a Berlin-based propagandist for the Muslim Brotherhood in “Islam, Judaism, Bolshevism,” a book that the Reich’s propaganda ministry recommended to journalists.

By late 1941, Germany controlled large Muslim populations in southeastern Europe and North Africa. Nazi policy extended the grand schemes of imperial Germany toward madly modern ends. To aid the “liberation struggle of Islam,” the propaganda ministry told journalists to praise “the Islamic world as a cultural factor,” avoid criticism of Islam, and substitute “anti-Jewish” for “anti-Semitic.” In April 1942, Hitler became the first European leader to declare that Islam was “incapable of terrorism.” As usual, it is hard to tell if the Führer set the tone or merely amplified his people’s obsessions.

Like Atatürk, Hitler saw the Turkish renaissance as racial, not religious. Germans of Turkish and Iranian descent were exempt from the Nuremberg Laws, but the racial status of German Arabs remained creatively indefinite, even after September 1943, when Muslims became eligible for membership in the Nazi Party. As the war went on, Balkan Muslims were added to the “racially valuable peoples of Europe.” The Palestinian Arab leader Haj Amin al-Husseini, Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, recruited thousands of these “Musligermanics” as the first non-Germanic volunteers for the SS. Soviet prisoners of Turkic origin volunteered too. In November 1944, Himmler and the Mufti created an SS-run school for military imams at Dresden.

Haj Amin al-Husseini, the founder of Palestinian nationalism, is notorious for his efforts to persuade the Nazis to extend their genocide of the Jews to the Palestine Mandate. The Mufti met Hitler and Himmler in Berlin in 1941 and asked the Nazis to guarantee that when the Wehrmacht drove the British from Palestine, Germany would establish an Arab regime and assist in the “removal” of its Jews. Hitler replied that the Reich would not intervene in the Mufti’s kingdom, other than to pursue their shared goal: “the annihilation of Jewry living in Arab space.” The Mufti settled in Berlin, befriended Adolf Eichmann, and lobbied the governments of Romania, Hungary and Bulgaria to cancel a plan to transfer Jews to Palestine. Subsequently, some 400,000 Jews from these countries were sent to death camps.

Mr. Motadel describes the Mufti’s Nazi dealings vividly, but he also excels in unearthing other odious and fascinating characters. Among them: Zeki Kiram, the Ottoman officer turned disciple of Rashid Rida, founder of the Muslim Brotherhood; and Johann von Leers, a Nazi professor who converted to Islam and became Omar Amin, an anti-Semitic publicist for Nasser’s Egypt.

Some of the Muslim Nazis ended badly. Others stayed at their desks, then consulted for Saudi Arabia in retirement. The major Muslim collaborators escaped. Fearing Muslim uprisings, the Allies did not try the Mufti as a war criminal; he died in Beirut in 1974, politically eclipsed by his young cousin, Mohammed Abdul Raouf al-Qudwa al-Husseini, better known as Yasser Arafat. Meanwhile, at Munich, the surviving SS volunteers, joined by refugees from the Soviet Union, formed postwar Germany’s first Islamic community, its leaders an ex-Wehrmacht imam and the erstwhile chief imam of the Eastern Muslim SS Division. In the 1950s, some of Munich’s Muslim ex-Nazis worked for the intelligence services of the U.S., tightening the “green belt against Communism.”

A revolutionary idea must be seeded before, in Heidegger’s words, “suddenly the unbound powers of being come forth and are accomplished as history.” Seven decades passed between Europe’s revolutionary spring of 1848 and the Russian Revolution of 1917. The effects of Germany’s ideological seeding of Muslim societies in the 1930s and ’40s are only now becoming apparent.

Impeccably researched and clearly written, Messrs. Motadel and Ihrig’s books will transform our understanding of the Nazi policies that were, Mr. Motadel writes, some “of the most vigorous attempts to politicize and instrumentalize Islam in modern history.”

—Mr. Green is the author of “The Double Life of Dr. Lopez” and “Three Empires on the Nile.”
Re: Kaduna Mafia Or ABU Cartel Or My Mind? by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 28, 2015
Nazi German troops praying

[img]http://www.eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/bosnia5.gif[/img]
Re: Kaduna Mafia Or ABU Cartel Or My Mind? by chukel(m): 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
Pvtparts, you have riddled this thread with a lot of nonsense. You really sound like musiwa. Your post digging prowess has every semblance of that of musiwa. Please put on ur leash. Enough of the nonsense. I just made an observation. Still Sai PMB

(1) (Reply)

See What Donald Trump Said About Africa (PICS) / Buhari Do Not Give Me Permission To See Him-obasanjo / Ciris In FAAN As Ameachi, MD Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.