Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo (46093 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo / Aregbesola Visits Bola Tinubu In His House, Bourdillon Ikoyi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo by 175(m): 11:53am On Aug 28, 2015
For the south east is expected, GMB is obviously out for a revenge. For the Yorubas, I say a big 'ntoooooo! Bola never hear Wetin happen lol
Re: Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo by yungpowers(m): 11:53am On Aug 28, 2015
An old rotten dickhead.
An epitome of an African chimpanzee
How can this nonsense solve of the current problem of marginalisation in Nigeria ?
This is nonsense.
All I perceive in this Zoo is marginalisation,
Period.
Instead of one Nigeria I see one NORTHGERIA.
ASSHOLES.

Re: Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo by mascot87(m): 11:53am On Aug 28, 2015
jimfend:
Second Pics reminds me of myself, de day I checked my jamb result and they gave me 176

They gave u abi na wetin u score.... Smh
Re: Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo by ajepako(f): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2015
Chai....

Behold smile.... grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo by sukkot: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2015
awon ti bourdillon ni yen

the lion of bourdillon. jagaban

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2015
This life is Vanity upon Vanity,...How can somebody worth 500 Billion Naira still look like this, have this kind of chocolate Brown Teeth undecided undecided undecided... , look sick yet dont want to rest, this is pure chronic greed

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo by DICKtator: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2015
BATman!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo by QueenEdna(f): 11:58am On Aug 28, 2015
BlackPeni5:
Ugly guy...The topic should read "Bola Tinubu spoils selfie of a female fan"
Hehehehehe U̶̲̥̅̊ are Wucked grin
Re: Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo by QueenEdna(f): 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
Dt second pics tho.... Fake smile.
Re: Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo by sukkot: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
CHESSBOARD:
This life is Vanity upon Vanity,...How can somebody worth 500 Billion Naira still look like this, have this kind of chocolate Brown Teeth undecided undecided undecided... , look sick yet dont want to rest, this is pure chronic greed
he didnt get to where he did by resting. he is a lion. lions dont rest

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo by waxyung(m): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
Choi..... obj get hope die
Re: Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo by Innunique: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ok.

Re: Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo by jorel1(m): 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
I can bet.5 million he had an erec tion here...weak erec tion i mean .. grin
Re: Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo by Damalex4luv(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
jimfend:
Second Pics reminds me of myself, de day I checked my jamb result and they gave me 176
Take responsibility for your failure. They didn't gave you 176, that's what you scored.
Re: Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo by Godsonkemz(m): 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Baba poses with his girl friend
Re: Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo by duduade: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
iamayodeji:
I thought they said something was wrong with his teeth.
u mind the daft iddiots...
Re: Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo by 400billionman: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
alienvirus:
Lol. Jagaban Borgu. Well just minimize the money you amass from time to time and let it circulate.

I will share in your laughter if you can do that.

That man is richer than all these elumelu and Jim ovia demand
Re: Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo by airmark(m): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jagaban lo ni bourdillon. cool
Re: Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo by OAMMB(f): 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Firefire:
cheesy grin
u get problem wahlai grin
Re: Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo by honeric01(m): 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Arbiola:
Baba don't high for 2nd pix

Na you actually high cos there is no 2nd pix grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo by olumalcolm(m): 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ijaya 1 of jonathan.
Lewonpa 1 of pdp.
Jagaban of naija. Comptroller General of Lagos State.
Eko fe lo sun.
Lagos wan go slip.

Re: Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
cc Chessboard...This is what Yorubas want
Re: Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
see baba tinubu's yellow teeth grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
. President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria - north.

2.Senate President- north.

3. Speaker of the House of Representatives- north.

4. Chief Justice of the Federation- north.

5. President of the Court of Appeal- north.

6. Chief Justice of the Federal High Court- north.

7. Secretary to the Federal Government- north.

8. Chief of Staff to the President- north.

9. Chief of Army Staff- north.

10. Chief of Air Staff- north.

11. Comptroller General of Customs- north.

12. Director-General of State Security Services (SSS)- north.

13. National Security Advisor- north.

14. Director General NIMASA- north.

15. Chairperson of the Independant Electoral Commission (INEC)- north.

16. Comptroller-General Immigration- north.

17. Accountant-General of the Federation - north.

18. Commander of Civil Defence Corps- north.

19. Chief Security Officer to the President- north.

20. ADC to the President- north.

21. Principal Secretary to the President- north.

22. Senior Special Assistant to the President on media- north.

23. Chairman of the EFCC- north.
24. Head of Service- north.
25. MD of Nigerian Ports Authority- north. 26.DG of Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC)- north. 27. Chairman NDLEA- north. NIGERIANS WANTED ''CHANGE'' AND NOW WE HAVE GOT IT. NO-ONE SHOULD COMPLAIN BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT OUR PEOPLE WANTED. THOSE OF US THAT WARNED THE COUNTRY THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN WERE INSULTED AND LAMPOONED. NOW WE HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF OUR CHOICE FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. WELCOME TO THE NEW NIGERIA. WELCOME TO ''CHANGE''.

(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
cc Chessboard

This is what Yorubas want...we are looking

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Damn! Check out those teeth!!
Re: Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
Even after so much chastisement, the guy teeth no turn to white, but at least it is a bit better than before.
Re: Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo by HOTWATER(m): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
iamayodeji:
I thought they said something was wrong with his teeth.

is it not obvious ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose / INEC Headquarters Abuja On Fire (Video) / #endsars: Oba Of Epe Sent Back Home As Protesters Block His Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.