Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Full List Of Appointments Made So Far By Buhari And Their States Of Origin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List Of Appointments Made So Far By Buhari And Their States Of Origin (2428 Views)

Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC / Top 24 List Of Appointments Made So Far By Buhari And Their States Of Origin / [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full List Of Appointments Made So Far By Buhari And Their States Of Origin by danduchi(m): 10:12am On Aug 28, 2015
Below is a list of all appointees made so far by president
Buhari and their states of origin
1. Aide de Camp to president: Lt. Col Abubakar Lawal, [Kano
State, North-West]
2. Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the president:
Femi Adesina, [Osun State, South-West].
3. Senior Special Assistant, Media and Publicity: Garba
Shehu, [Kano State, North-West].
4. State Chief of Protocol/Special Assistant (Presidential
Matters): Lawal Abdullahi Kazaure, [Jigawa State, North-
West].
5. Accountant General of the Federation: Ahmed Idris [Kano
State, North-West}
6. National Security Adviser: Babagana Monguno [Borno
State, North-East]
7. Chief of Defence Staff, Abayomi Olonishakin, [Ekiti State,
South-West]
8. Chief of Army Staff: Tukur Buratai, [Borno State, North-
East]
9. Chief of Naval Staff: Ibok-Ete Ekwe Ibas, [Cross Rivers,
South-South]
10. Chief of Air Staff, Sadique Abubakar, [Bauchi State,
North-East]
11. Chief of Defence Intelligence: Monday Riku Morgan
[Benue State, North-Central]
12. Director General, State Security Services, SSS: Lawal
Daura, [Katsina State, North-West]
13. Acting Chairperson, Independent National Electoral
Commission, INEC, Amina Zakari, [Jigawa State, North-West]
14. Managing Director, Nigerian Ports Authority, NPA:
Habibu Abdulahi [Kano State, North-West]
15. Special Adviser, Niger Delta Amnesty Office: Paul Boroh,
[Bayelsa State, South-South]
16. Acting Director General, Nigerian Maritime
Administration, Safety and Security Agency, NIMASA: Baba
Haruna Jauro [Yobe State, North-East]
17. Executive Vice Chairman/ Chief Executive Officer,
Nigerian Communications Commission: Umaru Dambatta
[Kano State, North-West]
18. Executive Chairman, Federal Inland Revenue Service,
FIRS: Babatunde Fowler, [Lagos State, South-West]
19. Director General, Budget Office of the Federation: Aliyu
Gusau, [Zamfara State, North-West]
20. Engr. Babachir David Lawal – Secretary to the
Government of the Federation{Adamawa state}
21. Alhaji Abba Kyari – Chief of Staff to the President{Borno
state}
22. Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (rtd.) – Comptroller-General,
Nigerian Customs Service{Nassarawa state}
23. Mr. Kure Martin Abeshi – Comptroller-General, Nigerian
Immigration Service{Nassarawa state}
24. Senator Ita S.J. Enang – SSA to the President on National
Assembly Matters (Senate) (Akwa Ibom}
25. Emmanuel Kachikwu- Group MD NNPC {Delta state}
Source: www.lindaikeji..in/2015/08/full-list-of-appointments-made-so-far.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Appointments Made So Far By Buhari And Their States Of Origin by Paschal001: 10:12am On Aug 28, 2015
K
Re: Full List Of Appointments Made So Far By Buhari And Their States Of Origin by jbcul4ril(m): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2015
The question here is, are the Igbos expecting PMB to appoint more of Igbos around him? No way. Now they are talking about marginalization, but when they were casting their votes they did not think of that. Do you expect PMB to appoint more from the region he got vote less? You must be a politician to answer my questions. Politics is a game of Numbers. All this years Federal Character was considered, where has it gotten us to? Besides he appointed Christians from the minority side of the North and A PDP member from the South South as Senior Special adviser.
PMB has told Nigeria that CHANGE is what he believe in. That means things will be done different from the usual ways for the progress of the country. He also told Nigerians that He belong to Nobody but everybody. That means he will not look faces to appoint, make decisions and consider sentiments of any kind which is inline with the Oat of Office he took. I stand to be corrected
I so submit

4 Likes

Re: Full List Of Appointments Made So Far By Buhari And Their States Of Origin by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
jbcul4ril:
The question here is, are the Igbos expecting PMB to appoint more of Igbos around him? No way. Now they are talking about marginalization, but when they were casting their votes they did not think of that. Do you expect PMB to appoint more from the region he got vote less? You must be a politician to answer my questions. Politics is a game of Numbers. All this years Federal Character was considered, where has it gotten us to? Besides he appointed Christians from the minority side of the North and A PDP member from the South South as Senior Special adviser.
PMB has told Nigeria that CHANGE is what he believe in. That means things will be done different from the usual ways for the progress of the country. He also told Nigerians that He belong to Nobody but everybody. That means he will not look faces to appoint, make decisions and consider sentiments of any kind which is inline with the Oat of Office he took. I stand to be corrected
I so submit

Because igbos are d ones loosing... u guys now remember federal character is a bad thing....lol.
This monster u guys think u are creating, when karma comes I hope u guys wud remember...

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Appointments Made So Far By Buhari And Their States Of Origin by wallex1983(m): 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
If 13 out of 25 had been from the south, the house community would have been shouting at the top of ttheir voice. Even the sultan would not be left out. But now, I guess they are enjoying it..... embarassed
Re: Full List Of Appointments Made So Far By Buhari And Their States Of Origin by IGBOPRINCE: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ok there is no better candidate in the east again? This president belongs to the zoo alone. So my igbos brothers pls free him.
I like what buhari the president of the zoo is doing cos he s showcasing his real character on how the next president Of the zoo should governs nigeria whenever it reaches their TURN.
But what I want to say is that, if buhari is looking for merit and he felt these pple he selected can work something out for nigeria, then I give him my blessing and wish him well.but if he s doing because he has a big percentage of votes frm that regions and because of that he wants to favoured them.then I wished him confusion b4 the zoo fall..
Re: Full List Of Appointments Made So Far By Buhari And Their States Of Origin by hinwazaka: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
jbcul4ril:
I so submit
You're still repeating this rubbish. Are you slow or is your brain lacking a cerebrum
Re: Full List Of Appointments Made So Far By Buhari And Their States Of Origin by UncleJudax(m): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
wallex1983:
If 13 out of 25 had been from the south, the house community would have been shouting at the top of ttheir voice. Even the sultan would not be left out. But now, I guess they are enjoying it..... embarassed
Did you say 13? More like 19/25.

But as Adesina has said, you should wait...there are tons of appointments left. grin
Re: Full List Of Appointments Made So Far By Buhari And Their States Of Origin by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
Ok there is no better candidate in the east again? This president belongs to the zoo alone. So my igbos brothers pls free him.
I like what buhari the president of the zoo is doing cos he s showcasing his real character on how the next president Of the zoo should governs nigeria whenever it reaches their TURN.
But what I want to say is that, if buhari is looking for merit and he felt these pple he selected can work something out for nigeria, then I give him my blessing and wish him well.but if he s doing because he has a big percentage of votes frm that regions and because of that he wants to favoured them.then I wished him confusion b4 the zoo fall..
But smhw u cant be calling NIGERIA a zoo and Buhari a dullard and be expecting smtn from him

(1) (Reply)

Do The Igbos Really Need Biafra?...... / Ambode's Economic War Against Igbos / We Increased Northern Slots In SSS Because Of Federal Character- Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.