Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,438 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Questions For Mr. President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions For Mr. President (794 Views)

Jibrin Raises 20 Questions For Dogara / ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' / A "Standing Ovation" For Mr President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions For Mr. President by Funminicrown: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2015
Our belief is that Muhammadu Buhari would be a Great Bridge that would connect the vestiges of the beauty past, remain in our present time, to the Great Future of One Nigeria, honestly speaking, we doubt if he can.

Can someone get me Buhari's hotline? I need to ask him the following questions:
1. What are the appointment criterias that do not favour the south?
2. Was it the Northern votes alone that brought him into power?
3. I want to know if the South-East, South-West and South-South are still part of this country called Nigeria.
4. Is he generating all the needed revenue to run this country from the North?
5. The Southern part of the country is now deserted with incompetents and illiterates?
Let him give me tenable answers and i will consider his actions justifiable.
Funminicrown!
Re: Questions For Mr. President by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Questions For Mr. President by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 28, 2015
As long as the people appointed do the job well and are honest people like our President, then they are highly welcome. Bye bye to Tribal and Religious Politics that the corrupt government have used since time immemorial that almost turn the Giant of Africa to the most corrupt nation in the world. For all those still wailing and prefer not to wait to see what this people can offer, then i bet you wail for the next 4 years. I can see the change will yearn for in our dear nation coming gradually. God bless PMB. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Questions For Mr. President by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2015
Naija stinks
Re: Questions For Mr. President by itsobasi: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Questions For Mr. President by coolestboy(m): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2015
modelmike7:
As long as the people appointed do the job well and are honest people like our President, then they are highly welcome. Bye bye to Tribal and Religious Politics that the corrupt government have used since time immemorial that almost turn the Giant of Africa to the most corrupt nation in the world. For all those still wailing and prefer not to wait to see what this people can offer, then i bet you wail for the next 4 years. I can see the change will yearn for in our dear nation coming gradually. God bless PMB. God bless Nigeria.
I detest EXTREMISM. It blocks ones sense of reasoning.
itsobasi:
This your answer
http://afrideo.com/news/buhari-i-will-not-treat-nigerians-equally/
And that answer the questions above? Watz d problem with these 21st century Nigerians?
Re: Questions For Mr. President by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2015
modelmike7:
So GMB is honest
Re: Questions For Mr. President by Funminicrown: 4:59am On Aug 29, 2015
crixtex:

So GMB is honest
No mind them....yeye dey smell.

(1) (Reply)

10 Boko Haram Members Executed By Firing Squad In Chad / Governors At War With Predecessors / Fulani/berom Issue Revealed On Ait By Bagos/mohamad So Shocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.