Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Nigerian Ambassador To US Adefuye Dies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Ambassador To US Adefuye Dies (555 Views)

Go To U.S. To Clear Yourself, Former Nigerian Ambassador Tells Kashamu / Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye / Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ambassador To US Adefuye Dies by leksy07(m): 11:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Nigerian ambassador to the United States, Adebowale Ibidapo Adefuye, has died in Washington DC.

Adefuye, who was recalled to Nigeria after President Muhammadu Buhari was sworn in as President, was still waiting to hand over to a new ambassador when he died.

SOURCE>>>> http://www.punchng.com/news/nigerian-ambassador-to-us-adefuye-dies/
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To US Adefuye Dies by afuye(m): 11:53am On Aug 28, 2015
If this makes front page make I die
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To US Adefuye Dies by benedictnsi(m): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2015
afuye:

You go soon die na..... No need for burial arrangements cos if person like you dies, na to just go backyard collect plantain leafs take rap you like igboh..... People weh come your burial go soak garri with ogun river gringrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ambassador To US Adefuye Dies by walosha(f): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Good News

lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Ambassador To US Adefuye Dies by leksy07(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
afuye:

and how wil ur death be usefull to me... Iranu talk

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Refuses To Use Buhari’s Portrait In Yenagoa Hotel. / Fayose Ignorant On PDP Constitution – Gulak / A Nairalander Asset Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.