Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Man Turn To Woman: Caitlyn Jenner Ready To Date Men,says She Wants A Guy To Trea - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Turn To Woman: Caitlyn Jenner Ready To Date Men,says She Wants A Guy To Trea (2087 Views)

Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her / I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Turn To Woman: Caitlyn Jenner Ready To Date Men,says She Wants A Guy To Trea by wealth76: 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Caitlyn Jenner ready to date men,says she wants a guy to treat her like a woman

Caitlyn Jenner has hinted she may date men.In a new episode of I Am Cait ,she admits to friend and transgender activist Jennifer Finney Boylan that she could be attracted to men. She says in the clip, obtained by People magazine. "

It would be very attractive to me to have a guy treat me like a woman,"That you would be treated like a normal woman. Like any other woman in the street and not make it this trans-[gender] thing, "Just a normal relationship."

Worried Caitlyn believes a man is needed, Boylan then insisted she is a normal woman and doesn't need a man for that to happen.

"A woman can make you a woman,It's a thing we women do. We look to men to give us self worth."Now that you're in the sisterhood, you have gone to such trouble to be a woman; don't be a stupid one. Be a smart one

Re: Man Turn To Woman: Caitlyn Jenner Ready To Date Men,says She Wants A Guy To Trea by Cutehector(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lmao.... He should go ask a gay out
Re: Man Turn To Woman: Caitlyn Jenner Ready To Date Men,says She Wants A Guy To Trea by DjAndroid: 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
On point^^^^^.! That man/woman is disgusting
Re: Man Turn To Woman: Caitlyn Jenner Ready To Date Men,says She Wants A Guy To Trea by keishablack(f): 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
He obviously must've been attracted to men in the past but didn't want to come clean for fear of being tagged "gay". Stop trying to hide under the disguise of womanhood...u been gay all the while Bruce...sorry Caitlyn. I wonder wt u look like wtout all dt makeup and hair extensions.
Re: Man Turn To Woman: Caitlyn Jenner Ready To Date Men,says She Wants A Guy To Trea by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
He can never be fully treated as a woman, except from weirdos like him, cos God didn't create him as one. It's better he sticks to the trans-woman. That's all he can ever be. A fake woman

(1) (Reply)

Actress Bukky Wright Is Here Again With Her Adorable And Amiable Smile [photos] / Billionaire Daughter Adama Indimi Releases Stunning New Photos To Mark Her Birth / E.martins Celebrating E Money's Birthday With The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.