Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Undertaker Vs Brock Lesnar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Undertaker Vs Brock Lesnar (3526 Views)

Fayose The Sympathetic Undertaker / Nasir Elrufai: The Unaccidental Undertaker Of Zaria Massacre / EDO 2016: Obaseki And The Undertaker’s Halleluya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undertaker Vs Brock Lesnar by wordcat(m): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
SovietBomber:

This is serious! shocked shocked shocked shocked

That shouldn't stop u from watching wrestling cheesy
Re: Undertaker Vs Brock Lesnar by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
wordcat:

That shouldn't stop u from watching wrestling cheesy

I agree that fights are stage-managed and results predetermined for some fights but there are some real fights. Are you saying that all the fights are make'believe? I believe there are some real fights.
Re: Undertaker Vs Brock Lesnar by mekadinho(f): 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
sorry OP, I stopped watching wrestling after d death of Chris Benoit.
Re: Undertaker Vs Brock Lesnar by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 04, 2015
SovietBomber:

I agree that fights are stage-managed and results predetermined for some fights but there are some real fights. Are you saying that all the fights are make'believe? I believe there are some real fights.
If If a wrestler is a rookie. Then he has to first practice backstage. But if they are both vets, who know each others moves like randy orton and shemus, john cena and kevin owens or roman reigns and bray wyatt.... they don't really need to practice. They are just given specific time and told who will win. The referee usually updates them about the time.
Re: Undertaker Vs Brock Lesnar by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
I would like Brock Lesnar to challenge the new man of Wyatt family "Braun strowman" after this their NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS

ROMAN REIGN AND DEAN AMBROSE WITH RANDY ORTON VS WYATT FAMILY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faces Of New Four Ministerial Nominees As Confirmed(pic) / Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu lawyer was doing yahoo yahoo - PHOTOS / Peter Obi's Achievements When He Was Governor Of Anambra State(Video & photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.