Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments (33015 Views)

Before You Criticise Buhari For Appointing An 84-Year-Old Durojaiye / Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans / Stop Attacking Buhari Over Appointments, Let Him Do His Job – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by drberry(m): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
And gradually the scales are beginning to fall from their eyes that the "change" Buhari preached during the campaigns was in reality change if power to the North.

Don't worry y'all there's so much more yet to unfold. This is just the beginning.

5 Likes

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by TuGreat(m): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
Abi na one chance,apc dey they bus stop.Download this amazing song that will melt your heart and make your day more wonderfull.thank you for downloading.https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeBEfH9hV1N.
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by abbey621(m): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
Bunch of disgusting crybabies! Does appointment = performance? Let the man appoint anyone he likes, if they don't perform then you can begin crying but if they perform I see no reason why ethnicity should be a factor. I'll take a stranger who does his or her job diligently over a lazy brother or sister any day, anytime!

1 Like

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by sunnitus: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
TheImp:
Bubu The Great is not disappointing at all grin......Una never see anything.
Change my left yansh.
thought dem say bubu is a changed person and na him go give dem d change dem want.....so why dem dey plain join, baba bubu carry go jare
we dey wait to see where dis one chance bus go drop us

5 Likes

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by mployer(m): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
Buhari said he will favor the 95% and marginalize 5%.

I wonder why people are getting surprised he is fulfilling his promise.

5 Likes

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
Some people are backing buhari's appointment of which northerners are given majority slot,saying, they merit it and I want to state categorically that those he appointed are his political benefactors in the just concluded general election.If these caliber of people are competent as claim,what have they accomplished in their area of responsibility both in public and private sector?Let's even carryout a statistics of the most stagnant region among the six geopolitical zones in the country.

8 Likes

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by millhouse: 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
bfsgh
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by francizy(m): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
YerYer:
President Buhari wouldn't come in power and just change the status quo or become antiestablishment; even he has an oga at the top.

Muhehehehehe!!! Abeg no vex oh! Who be that Oga na? grin cheesy
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by mployer(m): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
abbey621:
Bunch of disgusting crybabies! Does appointment = performance? Let the man appoint anyone he likes, if they don't perform then you can begin crying but if they perform I see no reason why ethnicity should be a factor. I'll take a stranger who does his or her job diligently over a lazy brother or sister any day, anytime!

You sound like a slave.

They usually say things like 'it doesn't matter my social status, as long as I eat 3-square meal in my masters house, no problem'

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Objektive: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
100 DAYS NOT ENOUGH TO DECLARE ASSETS?

NOR BE ONLY SAI BABA

NA SAI MAMA

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
"Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad"
"dog wey wan lost, no dey hear master whistle"
BUHARI beware

3 Likes

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by blackfase(m): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
These shud be, ....forewarned,.....forearmed......

oloyedayo:
To before warn is to before harm.
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by ignis: 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
Every right thinking Nigeria will critisize this daura dullardd

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by dcmconny: 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
na him turn abeg make una let ham do wetin him think as d best
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by justi4jesu(f): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
TheImp:
Bubu The Great is not disappointing at all grin......Una never see anything.
Change my left yansh.

Change gone wrong. Now they know no one is perfect grin grin undecided

6 Likes

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by ChappyChase: 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
lifezone247:
Wailers most wail.
And cowards. Like you will always keep quiet!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by homirefacuny(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
eleojo23:
If Buhari is wise, he will put all this criticisms into consideration before making further appointments.

Na so my brother.... Any mistake would amount to being the architect of his own misfortune. #Observing
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by stamcy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Prazmira(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
Well the down is cast....which ministerial list are we waiting for? The six major positions have been taken already by northerners, ministerial appointment is a normal and balance selection that would capture all the geopolitical zones.

2 Likes

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by abbey621(m): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
mployer:

You sound like a slave.

They usually say things like 'it doesn't matter my social status, as long as I eat 3-square meal in my masters house, no problem'

This slave will buy you and your family and still have some change left so f*ck off!

1 Like

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
South West is Repeating Mistakes Of Tinubu, Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Wildrage: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
Kwaaaakwaaaaaaakwaaaaa, learnt they are making frantic efforts to placate their serfs from the south with appointments into good positions, Ameachi to replace Lamorde at EFCC & Fash d Ole to head presidential task force on provision of boreholes in communities round the country.

Kwaaaaakwaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by babayinka77(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
mployer:

And people are defending Buhari here..

and what make u think the likes of olateju and farouk even voted for PMB....I STILL MAINTAIN THAT NO MAN WILL APPOINT A MAN HE DOESNT KNOW AS HIS C.O.S (chief of staff)
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
we the wailing wailers reserve the right to be called "wailing wailers" to members of the opposition (non apc members ) only.

all disgruntled members of the apc and "shanji agents " voicing their dismay should be addressed as " Crying Criers"

thank you
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by UncleJudax(m): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Baba really fall hand last night.

Still waiting for the ministerial list though .
Given what we have witnessed, that ministerial list go put people for coma. I hope say you don start to take some anti-seizure drugs?
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by telad(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
eleojo23:
If Buhari is wise, he will put all this criticisms into consideration before making further appointments.

He was aware of the marginalization in NASS before making dis announcement. S, to me, it was intentional.
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Nelkoko: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
Una fit believe say PRICE of handkachief don inflate 4 all d APC yoruba states?....na baba dudu appointment cause am ooo
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by promise2(f): 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
Supporters of Buhari have not seen any thing change has come, i am watching and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
yungpowers:
This is nonsense.
All I perceive in this Zoo is marginalisation,
Period.
Instead of one Nigeria I see one NORTHGERIA.
ASSHOLES.
A secessionist you are indeed. Every developed nation was once a zoo. Nigeria will make all of u biafran agitators marvel. We will survive, you'll see.
Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Rilwayne001: 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
UncleJudax:

Given what we have witnessed, that ministerial list go put people for coma. I hope say you don start to take some anti-seizure drugs?
grin grin grin grin grin

grin Fear don dey catch me ehn.

2 Likes

Re: Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments by Larynx(m): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
for him mind now, him be don talk ooo.. if dem give am appointment, e no go collect am !!!!!11 mtchewwwww..... if dem knack u minister of youth, u go see as he go change topic now... FFK talk much more than u when he was still in APC or ACn as the case may be..... Bros abeg go sleep... Buhari no sabi u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch / Prince Goodwill Edward Shot In Calabar / More Cash Found In CJN Onnoghen’s Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.