Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) (57541 Views)

Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) / Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim / Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by Vivalavida99(f): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

Hmm. Those boys have not handled you before. They will deal with your to.to & then carry your properties. Jungle justice does have its place joor!

Why do you have to be so rude? Can't you make your point without being rude. Pillock!
Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by persius555(m): 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
Where is the police when you need them. Nowhere to be found. Nigeria police is not understaffed, many of them are just redundant and mere salary and pension seekers.
Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
Vivalavida99:
Nigerians and jungle justice smh!
e dey sweet after the culprit flex 99days and leaves the last 1day for the grabber.

Talk true; if u see boys lynching a terrorist or a rapist or a cultist what will u do?
Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
Oyind17:

And how is that your business?
police come catch one here.
Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by ogedax: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
How I wish nigeria's will inflict this same jungle justice on our looting politicians like this may be things would have been better,instead of doing it on politicians who steals billions,they derived joy doing it to hungry thieves rubbish.
Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
Thank God they catch them baaastaaards! Hope the owner no steal public money to buy that car, if not, they are supose to be lynch together till death
Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
I just LOVE this...

In fact.....

KILLLLLLLLLLLLL DEM
Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by Mimo1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
I wonder how a man could be so wicked to hit his follow man so deep. It high time we stop jangle justice.
Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by rukkyland(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
Women... one of the causes of get rich or die trying syndrome...
Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by fabbyluv: 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Omoneyan oo!!!!!!
Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by ebukaOtika(m): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=HerexG post=37465281]

Shey men dey do Ashowo ni ? [/quote

Nooooooooo but e fit start with person
Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by 3kay945(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
This is why Jonathan should have been praised for trying to differentiate looting (stealing) from corruption.

This is what the society does to "stealers" (thieves and looters) when the crime is not hidden by its baptismal and generalized name "corruption"

The society doesn't lynch supposedly corrupt people but thieves.

Thievery is abomination while the term corruption is a general term for moral decadence which almost everyone is guilty of in one way or the other because of depravity of human nature.

You trying to justified Gej assertion on that
Don't forget the context on which he was asked.

Back market for those thieves. They already preparing for December. cool
Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
3kay945:

You trying to justified Gej assertion on that
Don't forget the context on which he was asked.

Back market for those thieves. They already preparing for December. cool

It was even the chief Justice that actually said it while Jonathan gave it a nod.
Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by nduprincekc(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
Haba''E b lik say dem won kary go weekend party b4 dem go sell am but 7 kposaass 4 d eye securities''
Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
Vivalavida99:

What would they (the people that caught them) had done?
Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
HerexG:
I would rather park people shits and get paid than becoming an Amirobber grin

Amen
Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by aspirebig: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
Waste them one time. No second thought .
These guys are very heartless and wicked, they kill car owners without mercy and sell off the cars for a token.

Even kidnap car owners sometime, if they are caught and arrested, in less than one week, their boss or partners in crime will appear and claim that they were innocent but victims of circumstances who were just in the wrong place at the wrong time, after which they roger the police men and claim that the boys are responsible, law abiding citizens who never stolen in their life.

Trust the police, they will be released.
Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by aspirebig: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
moshino:
When will they get the liver to also beat their polithieveshans that steal Billions from them? When they see these politieveshans, they bow for them and hail them, but when they see small thieves like these 2, they develop muscles on every part of their leprous, wretched, stinking bodies.

Is only a matter of time. Their time will be up, just that Nigerians are still thinking they are one. One day, it will start from one state.

That may be the next linemof change to come, not this present change.

Remember how many old leaders were killed like a fowl, despite all their wealth.

That politicans are stealing and going free now doesn't mean we should encourage stealing.

If an armed robber rob you of your car,will you thank you him for a job well done?
Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by iwatchandlisten(m): 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
HerexG:
I would rather park people shits and get paid than becoming an Amirobber grin
there is dignity in correct hustle my dear.
Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by HerexG(m): 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
iwatchandlisten:
there is dignity in correct hustle my dear.

Naso, More profit to our hustle
Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 12:06am On Aug 30, 2015
WillyWest:
Get rich or die trying, thank God for the owner. There shall be no loss in our lives.
Amen o
Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by Vivalavida99(f): 1:25am On Aug 30, 2015
jusRadical:

What would they (the people that caught them) had done?

Are you really asking me this question? Ok let me indulge you, the people should have taken them the police station, that's what civilize society roll, we ain't barbarians for Christ sake.
Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by Alayor77(m): 7:45am On Aug 30, 2015
D thieves is too much in PH, dey even burgalised our house last sunday
Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by UrchmanBiz(m): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2015
Vivalavida99:

Even though you tag it "jungle justice", i must say, this is good. Atleast, for being caught in the act. That's evidence enough.

It would serve as a psychological deterrent to others who may be wishing/planning on doing same or similar acts grin
Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by UrchmanBiz(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2015
Mimo1:
I wonder how a man could be so wicked to hit his follow man so deep. It high time we stop jangle justice.

Mr. Man, stop crying jangle abi na jungle justice. When you get to Rome, you behave like the Romans, not the otherwise.

This country is "NIGERIA", not Norway. You do not use soft-heartedness for hard-hearted criminals.

It is fair enough, it's a good deterrent
Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by kzeebaba: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
morning all, we have to be contented with whatever we have and do not be carried away with other people's way of life, cos what's behind 6 is more dan 7 cool grin shocked
Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Vivalavida99:

Are you really asking me this question? Ok let me indulge you, the people should have taken them the police station, that's what civilize society roll, we ain't barbarians for Christ sake.

Civilized society? Are we in a civilized society? Is the nigerian society a civilized one? Please the way our policemen behave and work over here, is it what it should be in your civilized society?

I too do not advocate for jungle justice but it seems like that is what africans like.
Re: Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

Hmm. Those boys have not handled you before. They will deal with your to.to & then carry your properties. Jungle justice does have its place joor!
u mean na two things dem robbers go take from her...heheheeee. she no know says robbers are terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) / Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna / Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.