Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) (51704 Views)

See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon / My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening / PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
Wow!
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
Middlefinger1:

Typical Nigerian response.

Just say 'Amen' bro
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by belloabdulrazaq(m): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
My ppl abeg make we repent ooooooooooo
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by totorimi: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
See what Oshiommole bus has done to innocent people now, instead of his to maintain his buses and send his drivers for training on how not to speed he is busy wasting money on high maintenance wife and accusing the past govt.

2 Likes

Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
HeartRobber:
I cover me and my family with the blood of God, amen

SELFISH! !!!
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by majamajic(m): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
angry
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by blacq2009(m): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
Allah have mercy. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji-uun.
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by Starships4u(m): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
When will people start respecting the rule of the road? Everyday, people are senselessly killed and the culprits simply walk away and call it accident. Really? There is no such thing as a dangerous road. Only dangerous driving. Drive according to the road and weather conditions. It is as simple as that. There are no demons on the road. Only bad drivers.

RIP to the victims!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by jfrancess(f): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jesus have mercy on us
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by Firefire(m): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
cry RIP cry
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
HeartRobber:

You wan kill Jesus Papa too? undecided
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by HENSEXIE(f): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
cryLord Ħª√ę mercy...may his soul RIP...
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by ThisDumebi: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sad! That's Oshimole's state overgrown by weeds; a place that's supposed to be a City! Sad...a life is lost!

1 Like

Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by decimetre(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rip
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by godson99(m): 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
what a gory scene? i think there is something demonic more dan what we already know. may God their souls RIP. cry
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
MadCow1:

You wan kill Jesus Papa too? undecided

low mentality grin
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Cyriloha:

SELFISH! !!!

Selmeat undecided
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by ilo04(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
cry shocked
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by ilo04(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
chai
see human brain open shocked

Baba God nah your hand me and my family dey o
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by adedayourt(m): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
cry
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by onyxo76(m): 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
deadie:
God go punish all of you who don't show respect to the injured or dead accident victims. I am tired of this sh1t and it is disgusting. So you see an accident and the first thing you do is to take pictures? How would you feel if the victims are your siblings and you see someone taking pictures of their dead bodies? You guys are disgusting.
i was wondering the same thing,instead of helping in the rescue of victims still struggling to survive,some folks will snapping pictures and uploading them,i wonder what the fun is all about-heartless generation !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
HeartRobber:

low mentality grin

Na you wey wan kill Jesus Popsy use ehn blood cover your family na ehn come get high mentality abi?

Thank you Ma.
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
so sad.... some vehicles and drivers should not be on the road...
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
HeartRobber:
See how you re stingy with prayer again...as for me God pls cover me , my family , friends and nigerians as whole with the blood of Jesus. God pls show us thy Mercy...Amen

2 Likes

Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by ibrahimfat: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ina lilahi wa ina ilehi rojiuna
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by rubyradiance(f): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
I live in Benin & can confirm that the way these comrade/oshiomole bus drivers drives gives a cause for alarm,because they are always so rough and intimidating without taking into cognizant that they are driving luxurious buses,they over take & enter the road without putting other motorist into consideration,I hope they will learn their lesson,,

NB
Most of the drivers are women

1 Like

Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by funkybully(f): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Bastard oshiomole bus drivers. Touts in steering killing ppl daily
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jisox christ
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by Tobbey(m): 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
JESUS shocked shocked
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by juman(m): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hmmmm.

Surprisingly accident within the city can sometimes be fatal.

One time I was in a bus plying from one point to the other within the city and the bus lost control like that. The worse thing was I sat in the front. That day I see that death can come to human being in matter of seconds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife / Trip From Abuja To Enugu & Anambra With My 505 V6 (1,505 Km/935 Miles) / See The Real Meaning Of The Logo Of Mercedes Benz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.