Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) (51705 Views)

See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon / My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening / PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by deadie(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rapmoney:
Must you people always be silly? If people don't take photographs of accidents, how will the news be complete? Ask journalists, there's what's called photo journalism!!! After all, you saw 'graphic photos' before you clicked on the thread! Typical Nigerian mentality!!!

Typical Nigerian mentality? You make me laugh. FYI, I left the shores of Nigeria a long time ago. The ignorance you exhibit is almost painful and you know nothing about journalism. Have you ever seen this kind of images on a news site? The answer is no because no reputable news organisation will ever publish these kind of images. Isn't it great that the internet has made it possible for fools to publicly express an opinion? Ignorant bushman.
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by deadie(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
sulakishop:
You're already a dead man as your name implies, a deadie can't post the pictures of the living. I spit on your grave!

One can tell the level of your dumbness from your profile picture. Village boy.
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
deadie:

Typical Nigerian mentality? You make me laugh. FYI, I left the shores of Nigeria a long time ago. The ignorance you exhibit is almost painful and you know nothing about journalism. Have you ever seen this kind of images on a news site? The answer is no because no reputable news organisation will ever publish these kind of images. Isn't it great that the internet has made it possible for fools to publicly express an opinion? Ignorant bushman.
You are such a stewpid fool!!! How does your location affect my life? Mugu!!! If you like, reside in Zimbabwe or Mauritius, that's your stewpid business! Goat!!!
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by deadie(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rapmoney:
You are such a stewpid fool!!! How does your location affect my life? Mugu!!! If you like, reside in Zimbabwe or Mauritius, that's your stewpid business! Goat!!!

Rapmoney:
Must you people always be silly? If people don't take photographs of accidents, how will the news be complete? Ask journalists, there's what's called photo journalism!!! After all, you saw 'graphic photos' before you clicked on the thread! Typical Nigerian mentality!!!

I stated that I left Nigeria long time ago because of the bolded. My level of knowledge and thinking is way past the village boy mentality that you seem to possess. I believe that it is time for you to go back to your hut and cook that little bush rat that you snared.
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by sulakishop(m): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

deadie:

One can tell the level of your dumbness from your profile picture. Village boy.

https://www.nairaland.com/2267763/shocking-south-african-mob-savagely
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by sulakishop(m): 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
So what can you say about this your post m0r0n?

deadie:

Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by deadie(m): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
sulakishop:
So what can you say about this your post m0r0n?

So you can compare the above post with yours? Jeez, you are unbelievable. Those pictures are from Dailymail, a reputable news organisation (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3046924/Butchered-street-begged-mercy-Savage-moments-Mozambican-man-bled-death-gutter-victim-South-African-anti-immigrant-violence.html). Seriously, you are beyond repair.

1 Like

Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by sulakishop(m): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
You si1ly l00n! You're such a b0mb@stic ninc0mp00p!! If you can post people's graphic pix without their permission and can still open your stinking mouth to condemn someone who posted a dead man's picture then you're such a dumb@ss and a deadie. When I read your reply, what came to my mind was thunder fire you! Thank God I did not say it out. Waiting for another f00lish response from you as expected of you.

deadie:

So you can compare the above post with yours? Jeez, you are unbelievable. Those pictures are from Dailymail, a reputable news organisation (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3046924/Butchered-street-begged-mercy-Savage-moments-Mozambican-man-bled-death-gutter-victim-South-African-anti-immigrant-violence.html). Seriously, you are beyond repair.
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
deadie:

I stated that I left Nigeria long time ago because of the bolded. My level of knowledge and thinking is way past the village boy mentality that you seem to possess. I believe that it is time for you to go back to your hut and cook that little bush rat that you snared.
You have really discovered a way to escape from the realities of your abject poverty...and that's the internet!!! Fool!!! Poor goat!!! I don't even think you have been to Ghana before! Idio.t!!!
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
Where is that fool called deadie? Where is the goat?!!!
Re: Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) by Diesel1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
HENSEXIE:
cryLord Ħª√ę mercy...may his soul RIP...
u sent something on my email, sorry I can't access that mail anymore...... Resend it on dis mail drizzy.diesel@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife / Trip From Abuja To Enugu & Anambra With My 505 V6 (1,505 Km/935 Miles) / See The Real Meaning Of The Logo Of Mercedes Benz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.