Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening (1604 Views)

My Toyota Carina 1998 Emit Black Smoke Thirstier Than A Vampire / A Car Thief Breaks Into My Toyota Corolla Intermitently / Problem With My Toyota Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening by nwolisar: 11:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
My 2005 Toyota Camry was carjacked this evening around 7pm by Armed Robbers off College Road, Aduwawa, Benin City. My ATM cards, phone, money and other valuables were carted away also.

Colour: Black
Reg No: SAP160MU
I have made a complaint to the police already and story so far is they usually use and dump the car in any remote neighbourhood, which I am so counting on right now.
Pls any useful info should pls drop on the thread and tag NLs who are based in Benin

I am in a sagging spirit now, so pls reduce the insult or bashing.
Cc colossus2
Thanks
Re: My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
I'll join you in prayers for it recovery cry

4 Likes

Re: My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening by nwolisar: 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
Car was bought from NL on this thread... https://www.nairaland.com/2836659/2005-toyota-camry-xle-4plugs and recent pics are on d fone that was stolen with it...
Re: My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening by nwolisar: 12:00am On Sep 11, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Thank you. appreciate
Re: My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening by colossus2: 10:33am On Sep 11, 2016
Seun lalasticlala Dominique mynd44
Re: My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening by colossus2: 10:34am On Sep 11, 2016
So sorry Bro. Will see you soon.
Re: My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening by gateleo(m): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
Eeyah....God will help you...i feel your pains and i pray in no time you will recover the stolen car....

Have faith in God...my condolences.....
Re: My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening by colossus2: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
gateleo:
Eeyah....God will help you...i feel your pains and i pray in no time you will recover the stolen car....
Thank you.
We have found the car.
Re: My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening by colossus2: 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
They abandoned the car and left with the battery.

Re: My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening by gateleo(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
colossus2:

Thank God...May God continues to protect us all..

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening by cjfbn: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
Mr. Install a tracker ASAP
Re: My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening by colossus2: 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
cjfbn:
Sure he will. I've told him to smiley
Re: My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening by colossus2: 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
gateleo:

Thank God...May God continues to protect us all..
Amen
Re: My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening by felix55(m): 4:07am On Sep 12, 2016
colossus2:
. later u will call police men bad people...y do u go to police station to mk report...u for do d search by ur self...
Re: My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening by lonelydora: 4:31am On Sep 12, 2016
felix55:
. later u will call police men bad people...y do u go to police station to mk report...u for do d search by ur self...

Nigerian Police work when they want to, or when a politician is involved. I so much believe in NPF, forget about the N20 bribe they collect. I am a living testimony in so many cases.
Re: My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening by colossus2: 6:48am On Sep 12, 2016
felix55:
Do you have sense or you are naturally stoopid?
Re: My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening by colossus2: 7:00am On Sep 12, 2016
lonelydora:

Nigerian Police work when they want to, or when a politician is involved. I so much believe in NPF, forget about the N20 bribe they collect. I am a living testimony in so many cases.
We have more inactive policemen than diligent policemen.
The duty of the inactive ones is to rag 20 naira daily.
Imagine I went to collect tint permit for a Rav4 and the thief there said I must pay a compulsory 1000 naira. I asked him for what, he said I should ask anybody in the office there. I saw him count 75000 naira and gave to his unit head (ICT).
He was bent on not giving me the permit. I asked and they were like it's a compulsory payment. I smiled.....I've sent my report (his contact and name inclusive) smiley

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening by nwolisar: 7:15am On Sep 12, 2016
gateleo:

Thank you very much sir, Car has been found and safely parked in my compound.... Bless God!
Re: My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening by nwolisar: 7:16am On Sep 12, 2016
cjfbn:
Tracker is now a dole matter. Thanks Bro for ur concern
Re: My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening by nwolisar: 7:18am On Sep 12, 2016
lonelydora:

The police really tried, and it was a general effort of both the community people and the police... I give it to them, they bridged the chain in communication. Thanks Bro...

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening by nwolisar: 7:19am On Sep 12, 2016
colossus2:

Do you have sense or you are naturally stoopid?
Easy Shoootah.... Easy, this is about a sad tale with a beautiful end.... No need to insult pls. And thanks for yesterday Bro. You the best....
Re: My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening by nwolisar: 7:49am On Sep 12, 2016
Thank God and everyone for your concern and prayers.... Car was recovered successfully where it was dumped at a remote village, after complaining at the nearest station when the incident occurred, I went to the State HQ Control Room and confirmed that an APB has been made already the previous night, then I dropped a number they could contact me with, after assuring me that the car would most likely be dumped somewhere....

No sooner had I left the HQ, that I got a call from them to come back, I rushed with colossus2 back there, and they confirmed the far had been dumped, was given the contact of the patrol team, and got to the location. Battery, DIY kits, jumper cable, and a few other things and were looted and they kept my driver's license and work ID Card (bless them, lol) and an empty tank...
All in all after much ado we took the car to the police station, made a report, did the usual administrative bottlenecks and I drove the car home, with colossus2 battery while he drove his car without a battery for a distance of about 10kms. Car is safely parked in my compound now.... Will work on d car after the holiday, as I have no access to funds for now
Oya who want drink, signify....

3 Likes

Re: My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening by mexxy1(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2016
Congratulations and thanks to God on the recovery of your vehicle.
Re: My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening by colossus2: 10:28am On Sep 12, 2016
nwolisar:

Thank you very much sir, Car has been found and safely parked in my compound.... Bless God!
You no bless Zeus or Odin cheesy
nwolisar:

Easy Shoootah.... Easy, this is about a sad tale with a beautiful end.... No need to insult pls. And thanks for yesterday Bro. You the best....
No qualms.....anytime
Re: My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening by Readonee35L(m): 11:58am On Sep 12, 2016
nwolisar:
Car was bought from NL on this thread... https://www.nairaland.com/2836659/2005-toyota-camry-xle-4plugs and recent pics are on d fone that was stolen with it...
That motor clean oh.
Choi.
You'll find that car bro.
By God's grace
Re: My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening by Namzy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
Readonee35L:

That motor clean oh.
Choi.
You'll find that car bro.
By God's grace
??

(1) (Reply)

Must See: Video Of Bike Limousine Made By Africans / Smash Protect - the safest way to drive in the City Of Lagos / How Can I Be A Car Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.