Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? (6178 Views)

Why You Must Do Keyword Research Before Writing An Article As A Blogger / Advertise On Google In Nigeria, For As Low As 1,500 NGN / Advertise Your Business/website Online For As Low As 1,500 NGN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by mubarak89(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2015
Hi dear webmasters.

I am currently consulting for some folks who wish to engage good writers for their blog.

The intention is to have writers send in outlines of articles on a weekly basis.

The question so far, has been:

How much is ideal to pay a writer for an action oriented article of 1,500 to 2,000 words?

I had suggested 1K per article but the folks think different. Kindly throw in your suggestions please:

How much will you take? or How much do you consider good enough?

Thanks
Re: How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by Elosky20: 11:21am On Dec 07, 2015
mubarak89:
Hi dear webmasters.

I am currently consulting for some folks who wish to engage good writers for their blog.

The intention is to have writers send in outlines of articles on a weekly basis.

How much is ideal to pay a writer for an action oriented article of 1,500 to 2,000 words?

I had suggested 1K per article but the folks think different. Kindly throw in your suggestions please:

Thanks

well no amount is too much.just put your self in ur writers shoe.if u think the amount is gud enough if u are the one doing it then its gud. but remember it depends on what ur standards are.am a sports writer incase u need my service

3 Likes

Re: How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by fabulous660(m): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
ok... someone pls check www.cashrange.com and tell me if you can write good quality content there. your services will be needed.
Re: How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by Interesting15: 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
fabulous660:
ok... someone pls check www.cashrange.com and tell me if you can write good quality content there. your services will be needed.
I've checked your site. I love it. I can write long motivation posts for you (including Talents Utilization). But, I'm expensive.

Whatsapp
Re: How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by nne4(f): 9:06am On Dec 08, 2015
mubarak89:
Hi dear webmasters.

Thanks
Are you for real shocked shocked shocked 1k for 1500 to 2000 words. India folks better pass you. Why not take the 1k and buy coke and gala then write it yourself. grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by kelvinnaira: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2015
lolz.. funny dude. 1k.
ok, let me go straight to the point, there are some people who are new to the whole system and just wants to get money anyhow by doing copy and paste, you might be able to pay those people 1k, nothing spoil.
but if you are looking for quality articles of 1200 words from a guy like me, then have ur 20k ready to pay. some charge up to 50k for 2k words article.. writing is not childs play, it big business, it makes one think and takes quality time to put up quality articles.. if you currently do not have the money to pay writers, then write yourself bro..
Like am currently writing for others and myself on http://www.medianetmashup.com

1 Like

Re: How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by mubarak89(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
nne4:

Are you for real shocked shocked shocked 1k for 1500 to 2000 words. India folks better pass you. Why not take the 1k and buy coke and gala then write it yourself. grin grin grin

I get your point there. But how much will you consider proper?
Re: How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by mubarak89(m): 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
kelvinnaira:
lolz.. funny dude. 1k.
ok, let me go straight to the point, there are some people who are new to the whole system and just wants to get money anyhow by doing copy and paste, you might be able to pay those people 1k, nothing spoil.
but if you are looking for quality articles of 1200 words from a guy like me, then have ur 20k ready to pay. some charge up to 50k for 2k words article.. writing is not childs play, it big business, it makes one think and takes quality time to put up quality articles.. if you currently do not have the money to pay writers, then write yourself bro..
Like am currently writing for others and myself on http://www.medianetmashup.com

C'mon! You can't be for real. Who pays 20k for 1200 words in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by kingstylo01(m): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
pay 1k ($5) for 500words. 2k ($10) for 1,000words.. and so on...

1 Like

Re: How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by Interesting15: 9:25am On Dec 15, 2015
mubarak89:
Hi dear webmasters.

Thanks

Drop your whatsapp number please
Re: How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by Ademolag(m): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Here is my whatsapp number 08105851748 in case u need a writer, i am not that expensive. Poster that amount depends on the quality
Re: How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by kelvinnaira: 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
mubarak89:

C'mon! You can't be for real. Who pays 20k for 1200 words in Nigeria?
Not Nigeria bro.. Ade of writersincharge.com takes as high as $300 = N57k for an article/writeup..

1 Like

Re: How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by blazer234: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
mubarak89:
Hi dear webmasters.

Thanks

I can get your job done at the rate of 1200 naira for 1500 words and 1500 naira for 2000 words. I've che led the site and I'm sure I can get the job done. I will provide top quality no doubt. No typographical or grammatical error. No plagiarism, but top quality. You can check my write-up through copyscape and it will prove to be original. No copy and paste. I will equally deliver on time. Email address is janelee234me@gmail.com number is 07034426064. You can add me on Watsapp for further discussion.

1 Like

Re: How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by blazer234: 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
mubarak89:
Hi dear webmasters.

Thanks

Please respond. Can we work together? I will provide top quality at good and highly affordable rate.
Re: How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by mubarak89(m): 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
blazer234:
Please respond. Can we work together? I will provide top quality at good and highly affordable rate.

Hello blazer234. Sorry for not responding earlier. I am still collecting data and reworking the site. I'll definitely reach out to you via watsapp at the beginning of 2016 (Precisely January). Regards.

1 Like

Re: How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by moyosoresiwoku(f): 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
For an article of 1500-2000 words,10knaira should do for a start,you can however make increment with time,as regards to the quality..09031793991 is my whatsapp nos
Re: How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by Frankicent(m): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
fabulous660:

I can be of help tell how much you got to offers and words to write
Re: How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by Frankicent(m): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
kelvinnaira:
lolz.. funny dude. 1k.

Can you refer me to some peeps I can write for?
Re: How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by blazer234: 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
mubarak89:

Hello blazer234. Sorry for not responding earlier. I am still collecting data and reworking the site. I'll definitely reach out to you via watsapp at the beginning of 2016 (Precisely January). Regards.
Highly expectant sir. Thank you. Expect nothing short of top quality.

1 Like

Re: How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by goverment(m): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
The amount of money to be paid depend on the category and content quality.

According to gigsbuck and fiverr paid $5 - $50 for article. So people paid N5k - N10k for landing page and business article.

there some article website that give you article of $5 - $50 to buy.

i wonder how a single post of 2000 word is worth M50,000 naira, that is nigeria for you.

I recommend you write yourself using content plugin
Re: How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by Interesting15: 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
blazer234:

Highly expectant sir. Thank you. Expect nothing short of top quality.
You should reach out to me too.
Re: How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by mubarak89(m): 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ok so, after too much talk, here's what my client has decided; you should check to see if it makes sense:
http://graduatewell.com.ng/write_for_us
Re: How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by stevespack(m): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2016
Reach me on 08183972834 is what i do everyday
Re: How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by mubarak89(m): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2016
stevespack:
Reach me on 08183972834 is what i do everyday
I have forwarded your phone number to the admin of the platform; but I still think you should check out this page:
http://graduatewell.com.ng/write_for_us
Re: How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by Itunuoluww(f): 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
I'm a splendid writer. Contact me on WhatsApp. 08080947731
Re: How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by Kachisdiy: 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
To think that I used to earn up to 30,000/2500 words before the lockdown. Well, not from a Nigerian company. Even if I choose to employ someone to write for me, I would never pay them 1000naira/article. When I feel like helping some clients, I take 5000naira/500 words. The problem with paying 1k is that desperate people will jump on the opportunity and do copy and paste work like someone already stated. Unless you don't mind.

If you need quality, well researched, Search Engine Optimized content, then you need to do a lot better than 1k. I wish you luck.
Re: How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by positnenty(m): 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
If you are new to content writing and wish to know what it takes to start getting jobs as a content writer. I have found very simple tutorial that will get you started.

When starting content writing, you will need to understand the following:
- Writing basics
- Writing niches
- Writing tools
- Writing SEOs
- Writing practices
- Writing services

All this has been clearly discussed in this Content Writing for Beginners by Akanne Academy.

Happy Writing
Re: How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? by Brandguy(m): 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
mubarak89:
Hi dear webmasters.

Thanks

Given the current situation of the country, #1/word seems relatively fair.

Do you need a writer that can write on any niche, and one who has numerous samples?

I am your guy!

For only #1/word, I will write high quality contents that's free from plagiarism, and grammatical errors.

(1) (Reply)

How Is The Interswitch Webpay Doing ? / How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections / How Do I Create An Interactive Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.