Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python - Programming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python (31501 Views)

Web Programming Tutorial In Python. / How To Code Your Own Personal Assistant In Python / Official Thread For C# Experts And Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
qidos121:
nice one baba when did you start programming generaly

last month but was off and on
i'm having a problem with the first one
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by donifez(m): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Donifez

hope you're following. . . I'll gladly answer any questions from you, screw the discomfort, Boss

The program you wrote above,did you use the P*R*T, that is what i can deduce from it. i have not started java, I have my exam...will be fully available next month.

Tnx boss.
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2015
donifez:

The program you wrote above,did you use the P*R*T, that is what i can deduce from it. i have not started java, I have my exam...will be fully available next month.

Tnx boss.

i used the formula attached to the question. There's a picture attached to the question
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by donifez(m): 8:41am On Oct 16, 2015
JigsawKillah:

i used the formula attached to the question. There's a picture attached to the question
I meant have not started with python not java, ok boss.
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 10:07am On Oct 16, 2015
donifez:
I meant have not started with python not java, ok boss.

but you got the explanation?
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by donifez(m): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2015
JigsawKillah:

but you got the explanation?
i just saw the pic now, I understood it perfectly.
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by aitop(m): 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
Please add me 07062030977
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by samlexxy: 6:27am On Oct 17, 2015
donifez:

Not really typing long notes, just like the palindrome exercise that was given earlier, i am in a java tutorial group...i also type theoretical aspect for peeps to learn while some do the same for the practical aspect. A group gives a sense of belonging for sharing ideas etc. We can share problems and look for a solution and that is what i meant.
guess you are right...
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by donifez(m): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2015
samlexxy:
guess you are right...
ok boss.
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2015
shocked
JigsawKillah:

last month but was off and on
i'm having a problem with the first one
might be off for like 3 days bt as soon as am back we shall continue this journey
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
qidos121:
:omight be off for like 3 days bt as soon as am back we shall continue this journey

you didn't say the solution for the list in list problem
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
donifez:
ok boss.

do you know what are

variables? Strings? Integers?
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by donifez(m): 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
JigsawKillah:

do you know what are

variables?
Strings?
Integers?
I know a bit of c and java,so I know them.
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
JigsawKillah:

you didn't say the solution for the list in list problem
i haven't solved it but they were talking about recursion or sumthing. Here is another one create an application which asks for the time and no me hours to set alarm then it tells you how many days and what time the alarm will sound
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
qidos121:
i haven't solved it but they were talking about recursion or sumthing. Here is another one create an application which asks for the time and no me hours to set alarm then it tells you how many days and what time the alarm will sound

i don't get
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 7:08am On Oct 22, 2015
JigsawKillah:

i don't get
sorry it took so long to reply. What the app does is that it asks you for time then you enter it eg 2 or 18 and then it asks for hours eg 14 or 28......then it calculates the hours for example if you write time 14 and enter 52 hours the app will tell you "your alarm will sound in 2 days by 6pm"
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
gorgeousnogo:
.. im now using IDM. .. and it's really great.

Thanks
it doesn't stop anymore right?
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by seunwen2(m): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
[08132034880] add me up
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
Jigsawkillah, donifez, samlexxy why is this place dry.
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by samlexxy: 3:09am On Oct 24, 2015
qidos121:
sorry jare... I don't browse much these days like I used to.. gotta study you know...I just check in once in a while...you mentioning my name was even what caught my attention
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by donifez(m): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2015
qidos121:

Exam things ooh
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 11:02am On Oct 24, 2015
qidos121:

exams taking a brother on a long date sha

can't wait to get done!
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by DPhysicist(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
Please add me up{08136067440}....m a beginner
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by samlexxy: 5:59am On Oct 25, 2015
cmon y'all should come up with something... somebody or probably anybody..I would follow up and contribute as much as I can...that's a promise...
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by gorgeousnogo(f): 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
qidos121:
it doesn't stop anymore right?
still stops but the idm prevents it from starting from the beginning when I reconnect
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 5:28am On Oct 27, 2015
gorgeousnogo:
still stops but the idm prevents it from starting from the beginning when I reconnect
lucky you are you using cheat
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by Rawblings(m): 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
Am a beginner in python.. Started last week. 08162378033 for whatsapp
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
samlexxy:
cmon y'all should come up with something... somebody or probably anybody..I would follow up and contribute as much as I can...that's a promise...
pc problem but am back, will post something tomorrow
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
qidos121:
pc problem but am back, will post something tomorrow

exam shît but i promise to come back swinging. . .

Figured out the lists solution yet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Teen Girls Win International Award With Their Waste Disposal App / Difference Between A Programmer And A Web Developer? / Any Way To Stop Palmpay Security Plugin On A Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.