Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python - Programming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python (31499 Views)

Web Programming Tutorial In Python. / How To Code Your Own Personal Assistant In Python / Official Thread For C# Experts And Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by samlexxy: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
qidos121:
pc problem but am back, will post something tomorrow
alright bro...I await your post
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
JigsawKillah:

exam shît but i promise to come back swinging. . .

Figured out the lists solution yet?
i trust you aw exam, hope sey you don carry all the A's. I haven't solved it, pc get fault since, i just repaired it.....
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
samlexxy:
alright bro...I await your post
post loading 32% completed
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
qidos121:
i trust you aw exam, hope sey you don carry all the A's. I haven't solved it, pc get fault since, i just repaired it.....

ok. . . That one is really challenging sha
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by Dhelake: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
Also a python enthusiast, still learning actually, would love to be a part of the group. +2348188868145
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by Dhelake: 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
umaryusuf:
^^ u r welcome
pls add {+2348188868145}
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
JigsawKillah:

ok. . . That one is really challenging sha
i shall be able to solve it aw mid next month
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by OpenGames: 7:25am On Oct 29, 2015
Here is an amazing app for IPhone, Ipad and Ipod touch users, that is, the high levelled people of the world. It helps you discover the Facebook profile of all your contacts using their telephone number or email. Click / copy and paste the link below on your browser to get started. One download lasts forever and the first 1000 people get a surprise gift. So start downloading

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lookupme/id928860000?mt=8
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by jaegermesiter: 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
Pls add me,08062532752...learner o
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by fansville: 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
umaryusuf:

We have a WhatsApp group, if you are interested in joining drop ur WhatsApp number let me add you.

Can we organise a meetup in our respective towns to discuss and share ideas.....and above all receive help.
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by Nastydroid(m): 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
qidos121:
I NEVER SOLVE THIS ONE OH NO LIGHT FOR MY AREA FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS display all the items in this list including the ones in the list inside the list [1, 2, 3 [4, 5, 6], 10]

numbers = [1,2,3 [4,5,6],10]

for num_list in numbers:
if isinstance (num_list, list):
for nested_list in num_list:
print (nested_list)
else:
print (num_list)

we can create a function from this too

nb: am typing frm a phone, don't forget the indentation
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by orobogenius: 9:11am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by samlexxy: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
To all the beginners out there..learning to program can be very tedious, frustrating and boring i admit..believe when i say i have been there..most of the time when you hit a snag or you dont seem to comprehend some chapters or syntax you tend to lose motivation and confidence..i just want you to know its not like you are not good enough or programming ain't meant for you..those things you called "problems" are more like routine when learning to program, similar to maturity stage for humans..so when you read a pdf and you dont comprehend, dont give up instead try reading other PDFs..those PDFs we read were written by people like us ( but more like expert) and we all know imperfection is one of human being greatest strength and weakness..sometimes explanation in some books tend to be very elusive to understand but instead of giving up check out other PDFs and read that same thing there as well or try video tutorials..or probably you aint comprehending cus you are tired, worn out and exhausted, sleep on it and try again the next day very early..and if you dont still understand keep on reading other PDFs, remember "failure is when you give up on something"..get a mentor if you want to...and remember "every expert was once a beginner" and the difference between an expert and a beginner is "practice and knowledge" ...i got loads of Python pdf tutorials and videos..if you stay in ILORIN i would gladly give it out for free..copyright is free baby..just stay focus and keep pushing...
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by Akinoau(m): 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
Pls add me: 07031863004. I am currently using one of your compilations on GUI python with wxformbuilder
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 12:04am On Nov 02, 2015
qidos121:
i haven't solved it but they were talking about recursion or sumthing. Here is another one create an application which asks for the time and no me hours to set alarm then it tells you how many days and what time the alarm will sound
qidos121:
sorry it took so long to reply. What the app does is that it asks you for time then you enter it eg 2 or 18 and then it asks for hours eg 14 or 28......then it calculates the hours for example if you write time 14 and enter 52 hours the app will tell you "your alarm will sound in 2 days by 6pm"
qidos121:
i haven't solved it but they were talking about recursion or sumthing. Here is another one create an application which asks for the time and no me hours to set alarm then it tells you how many days and what time the alarm will sound
error in loading post the above has not yet been solved by anyone jigsawkillah samlexxy donifez and co
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 12:09am On Nov 02, 2015
qidos121:
error in loading post the above has not yet been solved by anyone jigsawkillah samlexxy donifez and co

i've never really thought of this but it should be easy. Are you on pc yet?
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 12:12am On Nov 02, 2015
Nastydroid:

numbers = [1,2,3 [4,5,6],10]

for num_list in numbers:
. .. .if isinstance (num_list, list):
......... .for nested_list in num_list:
. ...... ....... .print (nested_list)
. .. .else:
. ..... .print (num_list)

we can create a function from this too

nb: am typing frm a phone, don't forget the indentation

this didn't actually work. . . I think i tried something of this sort. Somewhere, the IF doesn't fit
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 12:13am On Nov 02, 2015
JigsawKillah:

i've never really thought of this but it should be easy. Are you on pc yet?
yes bro am back thanks for asking. I've also solved it using if statements but i have theorised that it can also be solved using a while loop
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by Nastydroid(m): 12:14am On Nov 02, 2015
JigsawKillah:

this didn't actually work. . . I think i tried something of this sort. Somewhere, the IF doesn't fit
I didn't try it either my laptop is disorganised, but the solution lies around this path I have encountered such problem before.
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 12:16am On Nov 02, 2015
qidos121:
yes bro am back thanks for asking. I've also solved it using if statements but i have theorised that it can also be solved using a while loop

using a WHILE loop might just work but then, the IF may be perfect.

I think i need a mentor on Android Studio. . . You know anyone who wants an online apprentice?
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 12:18am On Nov 02, 2015
Nastydroid:
I didn't try it either my laptop is disorganised, but the solution lies around this path I have encountered such problem before.

qidos121 should check it out then and give us the feedback
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 12:20am On Nov 02, 2015
Nastydroid:
why do almost all (although not much )programmers i know hate sleep ..... Anybody know anything about unit testing it is scattering my head
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 12:20am On Nov 02, 2015
Any programmer in Effurun, Warri can HMU. I can do with some programmers in my clique smiley smiley
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by Nastydroid(m): 12:21am On Nov 02, 2015
qidos121:
why do almost all (although not much )programmers i know hate sleep ..... Anybody know anything about unit testing it is scattering my head
I don't sleep till 2am or 3am I don't know why bro, try to get ebook on unit testing I have not heard about it.
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 12:23am On Nov 02, 2015
qidos121:

are you into Software Development? I think Unit Testing deals with Softwares only.
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 12:29am On Nov 02, 2015
JigsawKillah:

qidos121 should check it out then and give us the feedback
i'm on it
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 12:35am On Nov 02, 2015
Its saying nameerror:name 'isinstance' is not defined
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 12:37am On Nov 02, 2015
JigsawKillah:

using a WHILE loop might just work but then, the IF may be perfect.

I think i need a mentor on Android Studio. . . You know anyone who wants an online apprentice?
at all don't know any mobile developer, maybe u should create a thread for that
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 12:38am On Nov 02, 2015
Nastydroid:
I don't sleep till 2am or 3am I don't know why bro, try to get ebook on unit testing I have not heard about it.
thanks will do
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by qidos121(m): 12:39am On Nov 02, 2015
JigsawKillah:

are you into Software Development? I think Unit Testing deals with Softwares only.
sorry but i don't get what the diff btw software and program
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 12:44am On Nov 02, 2015
qidos121:
sorry but i don't get what the diff btw software and program

lol
they're being used interchangeable but basically, programs are a part of softwares
Re: Official Thread For Experts And Begineers In Python by JigsawKillah(m): 12:45am On Nov 02, 2015
qidos121:
Its saying nameerror:name 'isinstance' is not defined

i gotta be honest; don't know the use of 'isinstance'

cc: Nastydroid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Teen Girls Win International Award With Their Waste Disposal App / Difference Between A Programmer And A Web Developer? / Any Way To Stop Palmpay Security Plugin On A Phone

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.