Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,249 members, 7,822,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos (1647 Views)

I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu / Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On / Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by Jeboy(m): 4:36am On Aug 29, 2015
The All Progressives Congress in Lagos State has defended former Governor Babatunde Fashola over an allegation that the former governor misappropriated public funds.

The APC described the contracts awarded by Fashola while in office as a reflection of his love for quality jobs.

The APC spokesperson in the state, Mr. Joe Igbokwe, in a telephone conversation with our correspondent on Thursday, asked the public to stop castigating Fashola for the amount of money he spent on execution of projects while on office.

Igbokwe described the recent criticisms trailing the contracts awarded by the former governor as the handiwork of the opposition.

He said, “Fashola is not a hut builder. So, he built a bridge for N29bn? You can decide to build a bridge for N5bn. Anybody who is interested in standards can build a bridge for N100bn.

“There are grades for everything; it depends on the way you want to look at it. It shows Fashola believes in standards.”

A report on the website of the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency had stated that Fashola spent N139bn on two boreholes at the Lagos House; N175m to replace the railings of a pedestrian bridge on Carter Bridge from Ido to Idumota with concrete railings and N1.2bn on the construction of an unidentified multi-storey building in Onikan, Lagos.

Fashola also recently came under fire for spending N78.3m of taxpayers’ money on the upgrade of his personal website, www.tundefashola.com.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fashola-spent-public-fund-on-quality-projects-apc/
Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by Yem0350: 4:37am On Aug 29, 2015
Let him first answer the allegation against him
Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by HerexG(m): 4:37am On Aug 29, 2015
From Fashola's perspective "Obi would not always remain a boy"

The fact is that "Rebelling against a master who is still active in the game is a suicide mission"

The truth is that you remain loyal, while you wait till the master's fighting tooth start falling

Fash should learn the antics of leadership from The Lions Pride

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by Gombs(m): 4:38am On Aug 29, 2015

APC and propaganda... If this is true, then I give up on them.

Senators and Reps salaries nko?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by Jeboy(m): 4:40am On Aug 29, 2015
I wonder oh my broda, dis is pure damage control after revealing d mess in his govt.,deny him SGF role apparently perceiving that it will affect d cause of their party they are now backtracking.

Fashola don suffer for Jagaban hand.
Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by ladyF(f): 4:44am On Aug 29, 2015
They may have been quality projects, but if the allegations are true and we are honest with ourselves, they were seriously inflated grin

Fashola try sha, at least we see work wey him do, some pple go just chop all the money finish with nothing on ground. Sai Fash grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by modath(f): 4:47am On Aug 29, 2015
Closing the stable door after the horse has bolted!! APC Lagos just woke up from a deep coma abi Awon were gbogbo!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by Jeboy(m): 4:56am On Aug 29, 2015
@ lady F am not seeing your usual signature....or has someone hacked ur account? Lolz

Well I commend you for saying d truth on this topic(that most of the projects where inflated like Stella Odua) than being a psychophants like many others.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by Nobody: 4:58am On Aug 29, 2015
The same way stella Oduah spent millions on quality cars and some people were complaining lolz hypocrisy will soon start killing people in this country.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by Jeboy(m): 5:02am On Aug 29, 2015
@chukwudl44 ur quote don make me laff my ass off...all that for PMB? Be ready to face PMB loyalist...lol
Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by dunkem21(m): 5:05am On Aug 29, 2015
chukwudi44:
The same way stella Oduah spent millions on quality cars and some people were complaining lolz hypocrisy will soon start killing people in this country.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by aresa: 5:29am On Aug 29, 2015
Yem0350:
Let him first answer the allegation against him

I thought he did already and also challenged you to meet him in court with your evidence..

You are very very dulling...
Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by aresa: 5:33am On Aug 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

Apples and oranges. Do you even know what the charges against the woman was.? Of course you don't hence your usual unintelligent rants..
Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 29, 2015
aresa:

Apples and oranges. Do you even know what the charges against the woman was.? Of course you don't hence your usual unintelligent rants..
Bros you don't even have any iota of shame!!! Do you mind telling me the difference between the two allegations

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by olasmith10(m): 5:39am On Aug 29, 2015
Aldo am a big supporter of Fashola, buh if dis allegations arent false, den it should raise eye brows....we shouldn't rub shoulders with insincerity!!!
Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by aresa: 5:53am On Aug 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros you don't even have any iota of shame!!! Do you mind telling me the difference between the two allegations

Governor Fashola awarded contracts as authorized constitutionally and the fact that you think he spent too much on this and that is just your opinion unless you have evidence that he did so intentional to enrich himself which you don't have.

Oduah =

“The House urges the President to review the continued engagement of the Minister of Aviation, Stella Oduah, for having contravened the Appropriation Act, 2013 and the approved, revised thresholds by exceeding the Ministry of Aviation’s approval limit of N100m by the purchase of 54 vehicles valued at N643m.”

Again, apples and oranges. Educate yourself before commenting on issues you know nothing about...
Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by Nelkoko: 6:00am On Aug 29, 2015
D money wey fashola waste/chop if dem ive Julius Berger dem o repair d whole of 9ja road...Na only Bros Jonachop moni.....yeye dey Ooz
Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by Jeboy(m): 6:58am On Aug 29, 2015
Let's just assume APC and PDP politicians are after their stomach infrastructure. I challenge any e-wailer or e-masturbator to come and give us their party ideology and what makes one different from the other. The day I saw Godswill Akpabio and Fashola smiling and frolicking together in d news I shake my head for ordinary Nigerians fighting for Nigerian politicians.
Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by Yem0350: 7:18am On Aug 29, 2015
aresa:

I thought he did already and also challenged you to meet him in court with your evidence..

You are very very dulling...
Dulling, u mean ur father

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by aresa: 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
Yem0350:

No, I meant you and the dogs that conceived gave birth to you...
Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by Yem0350: 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
aresa:

No, I meant you and the dogs that conceived gave birth to you...
Very easy to know pple like u r not brought up frm om or u fail to acquire d necessary training

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by aresa: 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
Yem0350:

Very easy to know pple like u r not brought up frm om or u fail to acquire d necessary training

Yem0350:

Idiotic clown. Your parents must have trained you how to bring other people's parents into online discussion.
Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by Yem0350: 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
aresa:

Idiotic clown. Your parents must have trained you how to bring other people's parents into online discussion.
The reason being that, if ure well brought up frm om, u won't b here insulting pple.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by aresa: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Yem0350:

The reason being that, if ure well brought up frm om, u won't b here insulting pple.

Shut you idiot. The question was, if you were trained properly at home, why bring other peoples father into online conversation? Obviously, you weren't trained properly or you are just a hard to train wild beast..
Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by Yem0350: 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
aresa:

Shut you idiot. The question was, if you were trained properly at home, why bring other peoples father into online conversation? Obviously, you weren't trained properly or you are just a hard to train wild beast..
U jst display ure insane. Why did u use the word 'dulling' initially? I can c ure a kid. I don't have time to waste here.
Think very well before u comment on pple post.
Since u knw it is an online conversation where u dnt c who n who, den, u shldnt av insulted anyone, because u dnt knw if dey r old enof 2 b ur father. Dat was y I asked initially, if ure talking to ur father. Pple dat av manners will not insult anybody whether visible or not

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by jmoore(m): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
Two boreholes at the cost of over 100million Naira? Anyone that awards such a contract is a thief or a fool.
Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

No mind those hypocrites from south-west Nigeria.
Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by Agwoden(m): 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
Damage control strategy. Too late people.
Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by aresa: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
Yem0350:

U jst display ure insane. Why did u use the word 'dulling' initially? I can c ure a kid. I don't have time to waste here.
Think very well before u comment on pple post.
Since u knw it is an online conversation where u dnt c who n who, den, u shldnt av insulted anyone, because u dnt knw if dey r old enof 2 b ur father. Dat was y I asked initially, if ure talking to ur father. Pple dat av manners will not insult anybody whether visible or not

Shut up you shallow insecure idiot. Dulling is a slang and I don't remember saying anything about your father.

Proper home training should have clued you in that you should never introduce parents into any conversation if you don't want to be sent home to your parents who I think did a terrible job raising you since you have no respect for other people's parents.
Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by Yem0350: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
aresa:

Shut up you shallow insecure idiot. Dulling is a slang and I don't remember saying anything about your father.

Proper home training should have clued you in that you should never introduce parents into any conversation if you don't want to be sent home to your parents who I think did a terrible job raising you since you have no respect for other people's parents.

Dis will b my last reply to you. Get somtin beta doing. Stop attacking pple @ first shot.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by ademusiwa5: 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
angry shocked
Re: Fashola Spent Public Fund On Quality Projects–APC Lagos by pus30: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Caught With N1bn In Niger Republic Trying To Run From President Buhari / Breaking News: Herdsmen Abduct Ex-minister Olu Falae / Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Prophet TB Joshua When He Was 17-yrs Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.