Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Nigerians Deserve The Change They Wanted – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Deserve The Change They Wanted – Fani-kayode (1012 Views)

Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose / Nigerians Will Soon Get The Change They Voted For - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Deserve The Change They Wanted – Fani-kayode by realtestament(m): 6:26am On Aug 29, 2015
Erstwhile Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to the appointments made so far by President Muhammadu Buhari, as well as the occupants of key positions in the country.

Fani- Kayode and General Muhammadu Buhari

Fani-Kayode who has since changed his name to Olufemi Olu-Kayode, stated that as majority of those occupying key positions in the country were from the northern part, Nigerians deserved the change they wanted.
Listing about 27 top positions on his Facebook page, he said: “Nigerians wanted ‘change’ and now we have got it. No-one should complain because this is what our people wanted. Those of us that warned the country that this would happen were insulted and lampooned. Now we have to live with the consequences of our choice. For the next four years. Welcome to the new Nigeria. Welcome to ‘change’.”
Olu-Kayode who was also the Director, Media & Publicity of the Jonathan/Sambo Presidential Campaign Organisation, in the last Presidential election, gave his list as thus;
1. President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria – north,
2.Senate President- north.
3. Speaker of the House of Representatives- north.
4. Chief Justice of the Federation- north.
5. President of the Court of Appeal- north.
6. Chief Justice of the Federal High Court- north.
7. Secretary to the Federal Government- north.
8. Chief of Staff to the President- north.
9. Chief of Army Staff- north.
10. Chief of Air Staff- north.
11. Comptroller General of Customs- north.
12. Director-General of State Security Services (SSS)- north.
13. National Security Advisor- north.
14. Director General NIMASA- north.
15. Chairperson of the Independant Electoral Commission (INEC)- north.
16. Comptroller-General Immigration- north.
17. Accountant-General of the Federation – north.
18. Commander of Civil Defence Corps- north.
19. Chief Security Officer to the President- north.
20. ADC to the President- north.
21. Principal Secretary to the President- north.
22. Senior Special Assistant to the President on media- north.
23. Chairman of the EFCC- north.
24. MD Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)- north.
25. Head of Service – north.
26. DG National Communication Commission (NCC)- north.
27. Chairman NDLEA- north.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/nigerians-deserve-the-change-they-wanted-fani-kayode/#sthash.TQsaLFfr.dpuf

Re: Nigerians Deserve The Change They Wanted – Fani-kayode by HungerBAD: 6:31am On Aug 29, 2015
In short, i am having a North-Ache.

North-Ache is the older brother of Head-Ache.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deserve The Change They Wanted – Fani-kayode by godoluwa(m): 6:32am On Aug 29, 2015
hehehe?
Re: Nigerians Deserve The Change They Wanted – Fani-kayode by Obascoetubi: 6:36am On Aug 29, 2015
q
Re: Nigerians Deserve The Change They Wanted – Fani-kayode by ELTON123(m): 6:36am On Aug 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigerians Deserve The Change They Wanted – Fani-kayode by Poliporpor(m): 6:37am On Aug 29, 2015
That's the plain truth with a truce. Buhari is sadly a tribal man. Tho, Thad not my main aim for now. When we had ppl From our side who Dem help? They rather robbed us of our rights n stole our money away. I don't c Buhari making the changes he has projected but to an extent he will try to switch power from some power monarchs. At least some power mongers have been tamed n have laid low. Ppl who were once dreaded are being dreadful themselves. So whatever happens, no shit fit block mess from coming out. We go survive. Weda e good or bad b4 Na poor man go still suffer am
Re: Nigerians Deserve The Change They Wanted – Fani-kayode by sylvar02(m): 6:38am On Aug 29, 2015
Yea
Re: Nigerians Deserve The Change They Wanted – Fani-kayode by GentleMimi: 6:39am On Aug 29, 2015
Expecting some die-hard blind puppet supporters to zombietize in here with their rants of "it is not about the tribe, but about ability to deliver". But I would say it is also about the tribe. When he decided to choose a VP during election, he went down to the southwest. My brothers from the southwest , u have been served. Enjoy.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Deserve The Change They Wanted – Fani-kayode by Pavore9: 6:45am On Aug 29, 2015
Ok, he has made his own point, my question is what were the wonderful things Nigerians, both in the urban and rural areas were enjoying in the last 16yrs that we are no longer enjoying since APC came to power?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Deserve The Change They Wanted – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 29, 2015
Southern arrogance and ignorance towards the north is what led to Buhari becoming president today.

The likes of Tinubu who happens to be a local champion of AMALA politics thought he could wield control over the office of the President of Nigeria like the way he controls his puppets in Oduastan.

He couldn't have been more wrong in his permutations on Buhari for the foolish Tinubu took Buhari's simplicity and lack of proper education and gross ignorance as a sign that Buhari was a retarrded fool he could control.

This is how ab0ki adamus keep decieving and duping foolish ediots in the south by playing the fool.

When Buhari was announced winner, the northern cabal effectively took Buhari out of circulation by relocating him to defense house from where access to the President elect became near impossible.

It is at this point Tinubu began to panic and from where he thought that by controlling the leadership of the National Assembly he could check Buhari just as he did with that fool Fashole for 8yrs in Lagos.

Tinubu's disgrace in the National Assembly was sanctioned by Buhari himself. So for the zombie followers of Tinubu, how can you reconcile the fact that Buhari scheduled a meeting with APC senators on the day of the Senate inauguration but never showed up at the venue? Who gave the order for the gates of the national assembly to be opened and who communicated a written order to the Clark of the senate to commence activities?

When I read posts from Tinubu's tadpole supporters here denouncing Saraki as a traitor I just laff!

This is only the Begining !

I am solidly behind Buhari appointing only northerners in his cabinet.

If Buhari like let him appoint a Duara red goat as minister that one is not my business .

It will give me great pleasure to see the silent exclamation and jaws drop in that gbegiri kingdom when Buhari finally vindicates those of us who never even considered him fit to become president.

Ediots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Deserve The Change They Wanted – Fani-kayode by kossyablaze(m): 7:24am On Aug 29, 2015
Cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Deserve The Change They Wanted – Fani-kayode by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:30am On Aug 29, 2015
Let's call a spade a spade it was we yorubas who betrayed the south, by blindly following dat so called jagaban. We are already slaves to our choices. To make It even worse we yorubas cannot even agree who should be forwarded for appointment. APC was truly about bringing down PDP but no idea on how to lead. I will say it in oda to bring down the north the south need to be united. But from the way things are there is no trust between the rest of the south and the yorubas. The northerners will continue to have their way. I have always heard we yorubas are betrayer's and always defended my ppl but I think its getting clear we truly might be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Deserve The Change They Wanted – Fani-kayode by HungerBAD: 7:40am On Aug 29, 2015
PvtParts:
Southern arrogance and ignorance towards the north is what led to Buhari becoming president today.

The likes of Tinubu who happens to be a local champion of AMALA politics thought he could wield control over the office of the President of Nigeria like the way he controls his puppets in Oduastan.

He couldn't have been more wrong in his permutations on Buhari for the foolish Tinubu took Buhari's simplicity and lack of proper education and gross ignorance as a sign that Buhari was a retarrded fool he could control.

This is how ab0ki adamus keep decieving and duping foolish ediots in the south by playing the fool.

When Buhari was announced winner, the northern cabal effectively took Buhari out of circulation by relocating him to defense house from where access to the President elect became near impossible.

It is at this point Tinubu began to panic and from where he thought that by controlling the leadership of the National Assembly he could check Buhari just as he did with that fool Fashole for 8yrs in Lagos.

Tinubu's disgrace in the National Assembly was sanctioned by Buhari himself. So for the zombie followers of Tinubu, how can you reconcile the fact that Buhari scheduled a meeting with APC senators on the day of the Senate inauguration but never showed up at the venue? Who gave the order for the gates of the national assembly to be opened and who communicated a written order to the Clark of the senate to commence activities?

When I read posts from Tinubu's tadpole supporters here denouncing Saraki as a traitor I just laff!

This is only the Begining !

I am solidly behind Buhari appointing only northerners in his cabinet.

If Buhari like let him appoint a Duara red goat as minister that one is not my business .

It will give me great pleasure to see the silent exclamation and jaws drop in that gbegiri kingdom when Buhari finally vindicates those of us who never even considered him fit to become president.

Ediots

You have a point here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Deserve The Change They Wanted – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 29, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
Let's call a spade a spade it was we yorubas who betrayed the south, by blindly following dat so called jagaban. We are already slaves to our choices. To make It even worse we yorubas cannot even agree who should be forwarded for appointment. APC was truly about bringing down PDP but no idea on how to lead. I will say it in oda to bring down the north the south need to be united. But from the way things are there is no trust between the rest of the south and the yorubas. The northerners will continue to have their way. I have always heard we yorubas are betrayer's and always defended my ppl but I think its getting clear we truly might be.

Thatis why we in the better south ( Niger Delta and Biafra) want out.

You can betray yourselves over ab0ki patronage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Deserve The Change They Wanted – Fani-kayode by dayo23(f): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
Igbo hiding under the disguise of yoruba and saying trash, tell me who was the chief of staff, SGF under GEJ
Re: Nigerians Deserve The Change They Wanted – Fani-kayode by dayo23(f): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2015
PvtParts:

Thatis why we in the better south ( Niger Delta and Biafra) want out.

You can betray yourselves over ab0ki patronage.
and you think the Niger delta will fo0lishy follow you yeebos? I dey laff ooo grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Deserve The Change They Wanted – Fani-kayode by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:05am On Aug 29, 2015
dayo23:
Igbo hiding under the disguise of yoruba and saying trash, tell me who was the chief of staff, SGF under GEJ

I always knew one of you would accuse me of dat. But if u go check my post you would know I am yourba and I neva supported buhari and to think all yorubas supports buhari is delusional

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Deserve The Change They Wanted – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 29, 2015
dayo23:
and you think the Niger delta will fo0lishy follow you yeebos? I dey laff ooo grin grin grin

I am from Delta State.

You fools should better get used to an international border in Ondo
Re: Nigerians Deserve The Change They Wanted – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 29, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

You guys truly are betrayals

We the free borns of the South will watch your Northern Masters trample on you guys until you guys accept that you people are hate filled educated shortsighted id..ts. angry
Re: Nigerians Deserve The Change They Wanted – Fani-kayode by prestigediva1: 8:42am On Aug 29, 2015
Which means u are deluded....
JustCalMeDBoss:

I always knew one of you would accuse me of dat. But if u go check my post you would know I am yourba and I neva supported buhari and to think all yorubas supports buhari is delusional

(1) (Reply)

The Homosexual War To Wipe Out African Civilization And Her Peoples. / Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex / Daily Fuel Subsidy Drops To N1.07 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.