Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,530 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) (70502 Views)

Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture / Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR / Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by kokoA(m): 8:11am On Aug 29, 2015
Na true o.. I never saw GEJ with kids o, apart from that his round boy, subsidy abi wetin be him name that year.

**Buhari's grand kids fine no be small**
Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by Poliporpor(m): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2015
Geesarki:

Hahahahahahahaha. U wan kill me wit laughter, how u kon hate Buhari like this now. Free ur mind dude.
I no hate am o lol. I just sit down for fence. I no no who to folio but myself. To me all of Dem Na d same. We just day sing their praises since. For now I won attack all of Dem together weda Dem go answer me.

3 Likes

Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 29, 2015
All those writing trash....What did Jesus say about love for little children? Tank God tomoro is sunday, go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by totorimi: 8:56am On Aug 29, 2015
Poliporpor:
Make Dem no ever wear Buhari suit again o, I take god beg dem. D man be like madame Tussaud artwork in suit

I don't think the costume people will ever make that mistake again. Haba didn't they look at the mirror. I tire for all these over sabi image makers. How can a whole presido look like some cartoon image like that. Someone should be warned in that aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by orisa37: 9:06am On Aug 29, 2015
Let little children come unto me for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven. So Christ instructs the Jews and the Gentiles. Mr. President of Nigeria should APPLY this exhibited principle to all the states of Nigeria. There are Children in the 36states and FCT. They deserve equal CARE, 'cos he is the President of them all. In his appointments of his advisers, he should recognise their parents as God's Intermediaries for their CARE and consider them all, on a fair and true pro-rata basis, for appointment as his advisers.
Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by Poliporpor(m): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2015
Teensway:
The God we serve, will give him the HOLY SPIRIT to guide him. Bt on 1 condition: if he is commited to YHWH
on this note, who is WE? How do u no for sure the god he serves? One thing Nigerians fail to note is that spirituality is a personal affair with his god. The fact that one is a pastors does not make u vouch for him. We live in a crazy world n even Jesus condemned Peter, his apostle. Judas betrayed his own master. Pls speak for urself solely when we talk spiritual. In my own take no true man of god can be a politician more so at that level of vice presidency. The line is so big. Will he be preaching about the kingdom of God and the rulership of Buhari at the same time n with the same mouth?
Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by Poliporpor(m): 10:05am On Aug 29, 2015
orisa37:
Let little children come unto me for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven. So Christ instructs the Jews and the Gentiles. Mr. President of Nigeria should APPLY this exhibited principle to all the states of Nigeria. There are Children in the 36states and FCT. They deserve equal CARE, 'cos he is the President of them all. In his appointments of his advisers, he should recognise their parents as God's Intermediaries for their CARE and consider them all, on a fair and true pro-rata basis, for appointment as his advisers.
u r truly high. If u like count urself join Buhari pikin Na Ur loss. U no no Ur father? How blind for u to compare human to God. U r writing about the kingdom of God and in the same line hoping for Buhari rulership. Confusion day change spare tire for Ur head

3 Likes

Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by Princewill1(m): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2015
Buhari is a PEDOPHILE,he abused Aisha at the age of 9 ~ Nnamdi Kanu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
Awwwn! Adorable !! Xoxo!!!
Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
Poliporpor:
u r truly high. If u like count urself join Buhari pikin Na Ur loss. U no no Ur father? How blind for u to compare human to God. U r writing about the kingdom of God and in the same line hoping for Buhari rulership. Confusion day change spare tire for Ur head
I love you because you are s.tupid. God bless you for being my laughing stock this morning wink
Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by Poliporpor(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I love you because you are s.tupid. God bless you for being my laughing stock this morning wink
I just love u cos u just indirectly announced Ur wake up time. This security work no day gree u think normal again. U n dat Nigerian police way drunk fall inside gutter that day Na small thing separate Una medulla oblongata. Abeg this Na Saturday night o. Shine Ur eye for work oh make olosho no go thief Ur wallet where u day sleep o

1 Like

Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
Poliporpor:
I just love u cos u just indirectly announced Ur wake up time. This security work no day gree u think normal again. U n dat Nigerian police way drunk fall inside gutter that day Na small thing separate Una medulla oblongata. Abeg this Na Saturday night o. Shine Ur eye for work oh make olosho no go thief Ur wallet where u day sleep o
Bobo, calm down and talk like a sensible man!

1 Like

Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by Poliporpor(m): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Bobo, calm down and talk like a sensible man!
if I calm down Na cash I go day count no be u. Abeg fly. Dorti

1 Like

Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by anonimi: 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
A man of good heart always love children, not like that wicked clueless corrupt man that never care about d chibok girls, God bless PMB

Your daft Boobooo has been President for three months today. Has he rescued the Chibok girls

3 Likes

Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by notoriousbabe: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
Poliporpor:
Osinbajo will soon be converted to Islam or be turned to a gateman in aso rock. Dem enter one chance. Dem think say Dem won use one chance carry GEJ Dem no more say Na Dem day the one chance
my goat get sense pass you
Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by kingobozy: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hallmark of a compassionate leader. Not that Idiot Ex- presido that was very heartless.
Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
anonimi:

Your daft Boobooo has been President for three months today. Has he rescued the Chibok girls
Princewill1:
Buhari is a PEDOPHILE,he abused Aisha at the age of 9 ~ Nnamdi Kanu
Poliporpor:
Osinbajo will soon be converted to Islam or be turned to a gateman in aso rock. Dem enter one chance. Dem think say Dem won use one chance carry GEJ Dem no more say Na Dem day the one chance

Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
kingobozy:
Hallmark of a compassionate leader. Not that Idiot Ex- presido that was very heartless.
How was he heartless?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by qintus: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
I HOPE THE PARENTS OF THE KIDS ARE AROUND ESPECIALLY THE GIRLS because BUHARI CAN CONVERT ONE TO WIFE ANYTIME lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by Wealthbright(m): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
Pls sir! Mr president, nigerian are still waiting for the "CHANGE" to visit nigeria.
Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by wizzymate(m): 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by shadrach77: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
@OP, are you saĆ·ing he is a paedophile ?

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by 912(m): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
Taylor86:
buhari the slayer of the slayee

u've reduced the LION of ubima to CAT of ubima

Amaechi should be given the portfolio 4 "minister for Animal Fencing and Wiring" (if there's any)

the hunter has been hunted

BTW op u saying bubu is a paedophile

Very funny comment cheesy it's way off topic though
Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
he likes kids... so many old men like kids also...
Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by ExInferis(m): 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
donholy28:
Smile? my face no even twitch

The topic says "If YOU want to see BUHARI smile"

get over yourself
Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by Mbediogu(m): 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Poliporpor:
Make Dem no ever wear Buhari suit again o, I take god beg dem. D man be like madame Tussaud artwork in suit

Do you mean the one I saw in Chamber of Horrors in London England?

1 Like

Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by TuGreat(m): 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Download and listen,for your own honourable pleasure....enjoy... https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeGldzIsAN1.
Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by j4sure(m): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hm mmmmmmm. noted
Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by LexingtonSteele(m): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
Where is Fashola? How has the marriage between the Yorubas and the Hasaus been? Or were you folks expecting God to come(rapture) after the polls?

1 Like

Re: If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) by bokohalal(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
Na true say SUBSIDY na the name of Goodluck Jonathan pikin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Reacts To Suspension By Nigerian Government, Says It's 'Deeply Concerned / Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video / Kano Prince, Mustapha Ado Bayero, Marries 2 Wives On Same Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.