Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

I Tried A Fast Move On Her And Got A Stinging Slap (a Short Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Tried A Fast Move On Her And Got A Stinging Slap (a Short Story) (831 Views)

The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken / Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) / It Pays To Be Honest(a Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tried A Fast Move On Her And Got A Stinging Slap (a Short Story) by drpossibilities(m): 7:22am On Aug 29, 2015
Many years ago I was in Abeokuta where I had gone for a holiday with an aunt. There was this girl in next house who had big this and big that. She had a great body even though she wasn't particularly beautiful. From all indications she was way older than I but I was tempted by her alluring body. One Sunday morning I met her at the water vendor's place where she had come to fetch water. I noticed she wasn't putting on a bra. When she filled her pail, she asked me to help her put it on her head. As I helped her, I deliberately allowed the water pour on her chest. By this, the water would make her flimsy blouse transparent and I would see her boobs better. 'Yea!' she exclaimed as the water poured on her. 'Sorry,' I told her. Then I used my hand to wipe away the water from her chest. As I did this, I fondled her big, soft breasts. As I looked at her to see if she was enjoying it, I received a thunderous stinging slap across my face. People around there began to laugh. As if that wasn't enough she turned the pail over me and got me soaked. I managed to get away in embarrassment. That was really a damned crazy thing to do. Watch out for more.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Tried A Fast Move On Her And Got A Stinging Slap (a Short Story) by martyns303(m): 7:57am On Aug 29, 2015
Lol
Re: I Tried A Fast Move On Her And Got A Stinging Slap (a Short Story) by fr3do(m): 8:58am On Aug 29, 2015
cheesy
Re: I Tried A Fast Move On Her And Got A Stinging Slap (a Short Story) by Ugik(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2015
hahahaha..u got served man

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Download Avatar Legend Of Korra / Foremost Writer Elechi Amadi Dies / Stephanie And Stephan; The Wedding Day Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.