Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Popular Actress Mercy Johnson Marks 4th Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Actress Mercy Johnson Marks 4th Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words (723 Views)

Chacha Eke & Austin Faani Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pic / 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) / Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Actress Mercy Johnson Marks 4th Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words by sallust: 8:31am On Aug 29, 2015
Mercy Johnson Actress marks 4th wedding anniversary with sweet words

Mercy Johnson with a baby bump

She penned some sweet words to her husband to mark the occasion.

The talented actress had this to say:

“Lord,wherever my sense of reasoning is,please don’t ever let me have it cus Love,passion and happiness were nothing but words,these words got value since I met you(Odi) I was made from ur love,i was alive but now am living. I forget my face in the mirror but I can’t forget urs. We are not perfect but we are happy and that’s all that matters. I love you sexiest and thank you for taking my senses cus I am glad to be madly in love with you.HWA”

READ MORE AND SEE MORE PHOTOS-->>> http://www.mokgist.com/mercy-johnson-actress-marks-4th-wedding-anniversary-with-sweet-words/

Re: Popular Actress Mercy Johnson Marks 4th Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words by demmy0325(m): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2015
congratulations..
Re: Popular Actress Mercy Johnson Marks 4th Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Popular Actress Mercy Johnson Marks 4th Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words by YungMike(m): 8:37am On Aug 29, 2015
Congrats Mercy
Re: Popular Actress Mercy Johnson Marks 4th Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words by mayorjosh(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2015
I like her because of the way she is sailing her marraige in these bad belle nollywood sea...where are those girls*..shouts their names*

Aimakhu!...

Akindele!...

Henshaw!...

Hope you are learnin marraige lessons nw
Re: Popular Actress Mercy Johnson Marks 4th Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words by kamair237(m): 8:40am On Aug 29, 2015
Time will tell....

Na still her go blast her husband on social media wen the going gets stuff....

Dis celebs chick's ain't loyal at all...

(1) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Looks Fierce In New Movie Promo Pictures / See Nicki Minaj's Wedding Ring, Diamond..?? / Ebuka-obi Uchendu Bags Massive Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.