Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

See What Gov Ambode Did To 22 Churches In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Gov Ambode Did To 22 Churches In Lagos (1881 Views)

Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha / Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos / Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Gov Ambode Did To 22 Churches In Lagos by helenajah: 8:45am On Aug 29, 2015
22 churches have been shut down for noisy worship in Lagos state. The head of the Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency, Adebola Shabi, who disclosed this yesterday August 27th, said the agency shut down the churches following a series of complaints of disturbance by residents of the area where the churches are located.

"On my phone alone, I get 20 SMS on a daily basis. In the next five years, if there is no stringent policy on the siting of religious houses, there will be problem. With the enforcement today, we would have sealed about 55 premises because the last enforcement we carried out, we shut 33 premises. I gave approval for closure of 22 premises today, making 55"

Neighbours of one church, Jesus Our Lord Divine Catholic Prayer Ministry CONTINUE >> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/see-what-gov-ambode-did-to-22-churches.html

Re: See What Gov Ambode Did To 22 Churches In Lagos by izeeqpotter(m): 8:46am On Aug 29, 2015
Good
Re: See What Gov Ambode Did To 22 Churches In Lagos by demmy0325(m): 8:47am On Aug 29, 2015
Hmm..
Re: See What Gov Ambode Did To 22 Churches In Lagos by Truth24(m): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2015
Ok
Re: See What Gov Ambode Did To 22 Churches In Lagos by donholy28(m): 9:07am On Aug 29, 2015
Those churches were probably disturbing his spiritual enchantments
Re: See What Gov Ambode Did To 22 Churches In Lagos by Sandydayz(f): 9:50am On Aug 29, 2015
There should av been givin restriction for other dayz except Sunday... Cus dis doesn't make sense... Nor be dis one dem vote for u make u come do.. Abeg angry
Re: See What Gov Ambode Did To 22 Churches In Lagos by Came: 11:55am On Aug 29, 2015
The way we disturb people all in the name of church service is alarming. Churches are suited in developed countries far from residence to avoid disturbances. Must we infringe on people peace because we want to serve God. I wonder the use of microphone, when some pastors shout all in the name of preaching.
Re: See What Gov Ambode Did To 22 Churches In Lagos by amsassy(f): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
What about the muslims who wake us up with their prayers every morning? Its noise when we need rest, its also a very BIG advantage to those who need to wake up early witout alarm clock.

What about the oro in Ikd that keeps pple in their homes for days e.t.c.? He should just give them restrictions like someone rightly said or make laws that will affect all religeous houses intead of closing churches.

He is just going to cause religion issues if he keeps this up.
(boko haram in the making)

1 Like

Re: See What Gov Ambode Did To 22 Churches In Lagos by hero10(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
Thank God he is a christian, if he was to be a muslim if would have been another story entirely...

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Funniest Among This Nigerian Actors / Ycee Calls Tekno A Thief / Have You Seen Any Woman With Breasts This Big?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.