Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

SERMON JOTTERS: My Father, I Need A Miracle By Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SERMON JOTTERS: My Father, I Need A Miracle By Fire (1100 Views)

Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia / SERMON JOTTERS: Mystery Of Divine Assistance {sunday Service} - Dr. D.K Olukoya / Sermon Jotters: Deliverance Of The Feet- Dr. D.k Olukoya {mfm Pmch-october} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SERMON JOTTERS: My Father, I Need A Miracle By Fire by sermonjotters: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2015
[size=15pt]
My Father, I Need a Miracle By Fire
I Decree; The God of Impossibilities Shall Turn Your Impossibility To Possibilities In the name of Jesus.
[/size]

There is a prayer every children of God should desire and pray;
Do you want to reap where other people have already labored?
Do you want to enjoy best benefits that you don't deserve? Do you want the impossibilities to become possible? Do you want to be a mysterious wonder? Do you want to be nicknamed marvelous where everyone will marvel looking at your life?
Then you need to cry for a miracle?
Read more here ==> http://sermonjotters..com/2015/08/word-of-day-my-father-i-need-miracle-by.html`

(1) (Reply)

On What Part Of The Earth Is "Garden Of Eden" ? / Babatunde Raji Fashola Comments On 'radical Islam'. / Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.