Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

On What Part Of The Earth Is "Garden Of Eden" ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On What Part Of The Earth Is "Garden Of Eden" ? (1076 Views)

Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? / Understanding Christianity : Out Of Eden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On What Part Of The Earth Is "Garden Of Eden" ? by LordOfTheWeed: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2015
And after Adam and Eve ate of the tree which God commanded not to eat from, he then sent Adam and Eve out of the garden of Eden leaving Angels of destruction there as the gatekeepers.. .. ..

Now, my question is, where on earth is this garden of Eden? Since God let us know that he created the garden of Eden on this earth, on what continent/country/state/capital/ is this garden of Eden?

I'm just asking out of curiosity

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: On What Part Of The Earth Is "Garden Of Eden" ? by REDDEVILS1(m): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2015
It has to be in the Arab world
Re: On What Part Of The Earth Is "Garden Of Eden" ? by 1miccza: 8:39am On Aug 30, 2015
Behind my sitting room,it actually has a bitter leaf tree in it too

1 Like

Re: On What Part Of The Earth Is "Garden Of Eden" ? by divinehand2003(m): 8:40am On Aug 30, 2015
Hahaha,
OP you wan go there? U nor hear say angels place the garden of Eden under lock and key so that humans will not go hunting for the THE TREE OF LIFE?
Abeg ask God about it when u get to heaven joor
Re: On What Part Of The Earth Is "Garden Of Eden" ? by DahtzFestjayz: 8:43am On Aug 30, 2015
Ask Cerebrum
Re: On What Part Of The Earth Is "Garden Of Eden" ? by SeverusSnape(m): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2015
Middle East according to the bible. Judging from the four Rivers which encompasses Eden.

The question is, Did this garden really exist?

1 Like

Re: On What Part Of The Earth Is "Garden Of Eden" ? by johnydon22(m): 8:47am On Aug 30, 2015
Need i first tell you that the Genesis creation myth and many other Early genesis works are reworked jewish version of an older myths which is the Babylonian Enuma elish which in turn is the product of an older Myth, the Sumerian texts.

According to the Sumerian Cunei form text written thousands of years before the bible or Quran. . The God's created man and put him in Eden and Eden in Sumeria means "Flat terrain"

Modern archeological scholarly puts Eden in the site of ancient Sumeria which is Iraqi today, but don't expect an ever green garden like many of the myths painted, it's actually a desertic land of which the Sumerians Artificially irrigated after they invented wheels (water wheels). .The name "Eden" stems from the fact that the terrain is flat...It's has ancient Sumerian Origin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On What Part Of The Earth Is "Garden Of Eden" ? by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 30, 2015
undecided
Re: On What Part Of The Earth Is "Garden Of Eden" ? by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 30, 2015
DAD NAMED OUR BACKYARD GARDEN OF EDEN. So, garden af Eden is in my backyard grin
Re: On What Part Of The Earth Is "Garden Of Eden" ? by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 30, 2015
THE GARDEN IS IN EDEN.
Re: On What Part Of The Earth Is "Garden Of Eden" ? by libertyfather(m): 9:14am On Aug 30, 2015
It was relocated after Adamu and Evesatu contaminated it, so the previous garden of eden is now know as igbo irumole, new one is relocated to Heaven... so be good so you can see the garden you are looking for

Happy Sunday NLds

1 Like

Re: On What Part Of The Earth Is "Garden Of Eden" ? by Khd95(m): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2015
Book a flight to Maiduguri ask d locales hw to get to sambisa

Tank. Me later smiley

1 Like

Re: On What Part Of The Earth Is "Garden Of Eden" ? by Chidexter(m): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
In Ethopia, believe it or not

1 Like

Re: On What Part Of The Earth Is "Garden Of Eden" ? by naijaboiy: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
IRAQ! undecided
Re: On What Part Of The Earth Is "Garden Of Eden" ? by Norenal(f): 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
IRAQ! undecided

Which State abeg?
Re: On What Part Of The Earth Is "Garden Of Eden" ? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
And after Adam and Eve ate of the tree which God commanded not to eat from, he then sent Adam and Eve out of the garden of Eden leaving Angels of destruction there as the gatekeepers.. .. ..

Now, my question is, where on earth is this garden of Eden? Since God let us know that he created the garden of Eden on this earth, on what continent/country/state/capital/ is this garden of Eden?

I'm just asking out of curiosity

Lalasticlala

In the Christianized mind.

1 Like

Re: On What Part Of The Earth Is "Garden Of Eden" ? by Norenal(f): 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
the truth of the matter is dat CREATION(d 1ne described in d Bible) z in d spirit realm, n as such Garden of Eden(Paradise) z not in dz earth

(1) (Reply)

Is Pope Francis Really A Catholic? / Mobile App To Pay Tithe / Malachi 3:10 Versus Micah 3:11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.