Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Questions To The Southerners About Buhari's Appointments. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions To The Southerners About Buhari's Appointments. (551 Views)

What We Must Know Before The Southerners Leave Northern Nigeria / Why The Northerners Are Better Than The Southerners X10 / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions To The Southerners About Buhari's Appointments. by cidieschat(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2015
Please to those of us from these region complaining about appointments, please ans just 2 questions.

Of what benefit has tge appointment given to the people of the south during Jonathan's administration added to the common man from that region? What would you benefit if your uncle was there but does nothing for your village?

Please mention projects or the benefits of such appointments in the past.

2. If you enter a bus, do you care to ask where the driver ia from? Or are you more concerned about reaching ur destination?

Please ans, we may move on from there.

2 Likes

Re: Questions To The Southerners About Buhari's Appointments. by lomprico(m): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2015
Are u saying that there is no single politician that is honest and upright in the south?
Re: Questions To The Southerners About Buhari's Appointments. by cidieschat(m): 10:03am On Aug 29, 2015
Read the question again, it didn't say anything about honest. I didn't even use the word.

1 Like

Re: Questions To The Southerners About Buhari's Appointments. by REDDEVILS1(m): 10:30am On Aug 29, 2015
Biko help me ask them. Even if Buhari likes he should make all his appointments from the North. So long as it helps in changing Nigeria for better.

Buhari can appoint any1 he likes so long as things starts working as it ought to in this country #SaiBaba. B4 my Igbo brodas think am from the North, Nwa Nne am frm Enugu state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions To The Southerners About Buhari's Appointments. by DaBullIT(m): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2015
Hypocrites

They won't answer

Shebi i asked them the same question a few days ago , GEJ spent 5 Years and common Niger Bridge he didn't fix

Youths are unemployed no job, no nothing , yet, Alamesia , Ibori looted trillions if not gazzilion dollars

The problem with ss and se is not the new administration, it's their leaders and so if Buhari thinks his appointees will make Nigeria better , Go on soun

If they are hurt , let them go to UK and beg Kalu to come home

1 Like

Re: Questions To The Southerners About Buhari's Appointments. by segend(m): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2015
I really don't know why people are shouting about buhari's appointments. The job of ministers, PM, DGs, and all other appointments isn't to represent their constituency. That's the job of local government chairmen, state house of rep, federal house of rep and senators.
Buhari appoints people to represent him, to help him achieve his goals and vision.
I understand that Nigeria is quite complex and pluralistic, but ultimately, it is the presidents call to appoint who he can work with.

(1) (Reply)

The Merit Question / Sealable Nylon And Rice Packaging Sacks Needed / PHOTOS: GEJ Trekker Almost Loses His Life In Ghastly Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.