Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos (56139 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne / Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by juliusocean(m): 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
still searching for the beautiful German woman
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by Godwinfrank1: 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
Good1,

Wen u marry white lady and she is ready to comply with ur culture.

Main Y...............
No offend her oooo
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by klax(m): 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
Is that your first time of seen that Pls for God sake you guys in NL where are you from Did you ever travel out of your village before Because i sometimes read things that boils me up badly here as if primary school children are the one posring thread here taken childish and irrelevant stuffs so serious. Pls is this a news biko God have mercy, guys driving me mad here all the time with this sort of craps honestly.

2 Likes

Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by darlenese(f): 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
temitemi1:
Abeg which part of Nigeria dey dress like this undecided

I tire sef
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
can she eat Eba, Fufu or Amala?
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by ochestraone(m): 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
the only nigerian song that can win the grammy.lean on me . http://www.datafilehost.com/d/fb32f387
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by lonelydora: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
Proudly Nigeria.
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nairaland is NOT a news website. Anything goes here that is why it is called an online forum with different categories and threads... this is exactly what Seun wants... discussion about anything and everything Nigerian... so relax!

klax:
Is that your first time of seen that Pls for God sake you guys in NL where are you from Did you ever travel out of your village before Because i sometimes read things that boils me up badly here as if primary school children are the one posring thread here taken childish and irrelevant stuffs so serious. Pls is this a news biko God have mercy, guys driving me mad here all the time with this sort of craps honestly.

2 Likes

Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by HirstMOG(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
See Nigerians 4 d background nau, una sure say nor b naija she de like ds

1 Like

Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by skondo09(m): 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sard:
That chief Tala dark no be small o. I can't even differentiate between his hair and the flesh on his head.

I don't think that is a Yoruba dressing. It looks more like the Igbo's kente or what do they call it.
BTW, I am Yoruba, so it is not about tribalism. Just my thought.

U re just right

1 Like

Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by heavenstorm: 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
I rep Yoruba........ Wth pride
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by honeywealth75(m): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
tpiander:
Even the nigerian girl behind her did not dress like a nigerian, perhaps she doesn't like nigerian outfits.

how do u know she is a Nigerian girl? They said largest africans gathering and not nigerians gathering
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by Ilekeh(f): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
DaBullIT:
Yorubas

Spreading culture and tradition since 1909

How is that remotely Nigerian?
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by AnanseK(m): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
tpiander:
Even the nigerian girl behind her did not dress like a nigerian, perhaps she doesn't like nigerian outfits.

If she likes German outfit , what's wrong with that?
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by redcliff: 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
DaBullIT:
Yorubas

Spreading culture and tradition since 1909

Silly you..

1 Like

Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by iswallker(m): 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
ketekete:
Dagmar was referred to as MAMA AFRICA throughout the event.. Another photo below

the girl behind be like....what da ..uck... grin grin

who dresses like a masquerade in naija...
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by cricifixo: 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
she must be from West Germany to dress like that
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by Orikinla(m): 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
She looks like a Queen.
German women make the most faithful and resourceful lovers and wives.
My first muse was a beautiful German blonde from Munich. But I did not love her enough and she came when I was not ready for marriage.
I miss her.

1 Like

Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by Poliporpor(m): 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
temitemi1:
Na sokoto part
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by lordsharks(m): 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
She looks cute
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by mmsen: 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
1. OP needs to look up the meaning of the word 'beautiful'.

2. What is Nigerian about her clothing?

1 Like

Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by Kentrasso(f): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
Thats not nigerian attire. Maybe Cameroon
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by j4sure(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
ketekete:
Dear Mod, pardon me as I have no idea which category this photo belongs to.

This is a photo of a German lady that loves Nigeria so dearly. She was pictured last Sunday in Bremen, Germany during the African football cup organized by a Nigerian, Chief Tala Awolola, which is also the most popular African gathering in Germany.

source: http://ketekete.com/beautiful-german-lady-puts-on-nigerian-dress/

Black is beautiful always
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by Forwetinnah: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
Awww..but the blouse ehn? Na Odiegwu o grin
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by DaBullIT(m): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
redcliff:

Silly you..
nonsense you

Event organized by Yoruba read before you comment
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by DaBullIT(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sard:
That chief Tala dark no be small o. I can't even differentiate between his hair and the flesh on his head.

I don't think that is a Yoruba dressing. It looks more like the Igbo's kente or what do they call it.
BTW, I am Yoruba, so it is not about tribalism. Just my thought.

Event organized by Yoruba

That lady behind her tho grin
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by Vondoola: 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
Abeg which part of Nigeria dey dress like this

The Urhobos, Ibos, Ijaws, Itsekiris, Edos +++++
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by ketekete: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
where do you live bro?, I live in a village called Germany grin
klax:
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
She is cute
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by Mbediogu(m): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
temitemi1:

Overdressed even by Nigerian Standard.
Is her Nigerian husband a juju priest?
I fear her o o o. Haba Naija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula / Oba Abdul Rasheed Adewale-akanbi: The Oluwo Of Iwo (pictured) / "I Was Never Single, I Had A Spiritual Wife Before Marrying Naomi" - Ooni Ogunwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.