Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos (56140 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne / Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by ZUBY77(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
ketekete:
Dear Mod, pardon me as I have no idea which category this photo belongs to.

This is a photo of a German lady that loves Nigeria so dearly. She was pictured last Sunday in Bremen, Germany during the African football cup organized by a Nigerian, Chief Tala Awolola, which is also the most popular African gathering in Germany.

source: http://ketekete.com/beautiful-german-lady-puts-on-nigerian-dress/

Most popular African gathering on Germany?
Where else do you know in Germany?
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by baby124: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lmao. She must have sewn this mess all by herself or someone is clowning her.
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by Fulaman198(m): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
No comment

1 Like

Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by BraniacX(m): 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
DaBullIT:
Yorubas

Spreading culture and tradition since 1909
Yoruba ke?? undecided

*sneezes akamu embarassed*

Sorry, am allergic to glory hunting
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by harry509: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
ketekete:

This is a photo of a German lady that loves Nigeria so dearly. She was pictured last Sunday in Bremen, Germany during the African football cup organized by a Nigerian, Chief Tala Awolola, which is also the most popular African gathering in Germany.

ok oooh. Dis her dressing slf, I don't reali know d part of nigeria dat dress like dis ooh.
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by baloney: 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
Who is the ninja standing behind her
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by ketekete: 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
Google Ketekete
ZUBY77:

Most popular African gathering on Germany?
Where else do you know in Germany?
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by creepsyme(f): 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
ketekete:

na she know who she dey copy...
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
IBO people dress like this, the only difference is in the colour. While the ibos wear red, "MAMA AFRICA" here is wearing black.

1 Like

Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by ZUBY77(m): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
ketekete:
Google Ketekete

And you think Google satellite added this to its database by itself?
Humans added that.
BTW, i have been to that place twice, and I have been to some other annual events all over Germany.
I have my own number one.
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
temitemi1:
Abeg which part of Nigeria dey dress like this undecided
the west.
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by afrika(f): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
ketekete:
Chief Tala Awolola and the president of Werder Bremen Football Club. wink

Mehn, this awo guy resemble ape. Sorry... Just wat came out of my mind. Am from tunisia
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
Um...beauty is in the eyes of the beholder tongue
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by Temmytea70(m): 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
tpiander:
Even the nigerian girl behind her did not dress like a nigerian, perhaps she doesn't like nigerian outfits.

She isn't from Nigerian...she's from kenya

1 Like

Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
temitemi1:
if you don't know visit lagoon.
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by DaBullIT(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
BraniacX:

Yoruba ke?? undecided

*sneezes akamu embarassed*

Sorry, am allergic to glory hunting

Yoruba organized the program
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by temitemi1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
West Germany right
shadowgwalker:
the west.
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by nikkiking(m): 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
ketekete:

She luuks more lyk mama peace shocked shocked shocked.
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by BraniacX(m): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
DaBullIT:

Yoruba organized the program
But the attire isn't specifically yoruba
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
temitemi1:
West Germany right
the city of flexers.
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by ketekete: 3:17am On Aug 30, 2015
No wonder your profile pic is fake. grin
afrika:

Mehn, this awo guy resemble ape. Sorry... Just wat came out of my mind. Am from tunisia
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by Divaco(m): 5:48am On Aug 30, 2015
Is she from Imo state?
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by Angelou(m): 6:53am On Aug 30, 2015
her dressing like an african cannot nullify the cruelty and injustice here Aryan ancestors has perpetrated against the African Race

1 Like

Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by Btruth: 7:17am On Aug 30, 2015
temitemi1:

Mama Peace side. grin
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by anonymous6(f): 11:32am On Aug 30, 2015
DaBullIT:
Yorubas

Spreading culture and tradition since 1909

I'm Yoruba and she didn't dress like a Yoruba to me, never seen a Yoruba woman dress like that. It looks like a mix of influence from different tribes in nigeria, particularly southern nigeria which includes the Yoruba tribe.
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by anonymous6(f): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2015
ketekete:

We'll good for her I guess, I think it's nice she likes Nigeria but I'm not feeling that outfit but she won't know any better as a German woman. As long as she is enjoying herself that's all that matters
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by ketekete: 6:56am On Aug 31, 2015
She's loving the outfit.
anonymous6:

We'll good for her I guess, I think it's nice she likes Nigeria but I'm not feeling that outfit but she won't know any better as a German woman. As long as she is enjoying herself that's all that matters
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by anonymous6(f): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
ketekete:
She's loving the outfit.

yeah its pretty obvious
Re: German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos by Me2You225(f): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
nawa sometimes I wonder if people get brain abi na akamu(pap) dey their brain. let me explain it to you: A Yorubas organized the event for the African countries(which means that other African countries were dia even 9ja which includes the ibos,hause,and Yoruba etc). since the woman loves 9ja the attire can be any tribe. lets stop all this fight and come together to make 9ja a better place ( am from ibo but I can never support evil wen I see one . no body is perfect we all have our short comings,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula / Oba Abdul Rasheed Adewale-akanbi: The Oluwo Of Iwo (pictured) / "I Was Never Single, I Had A Spiritual Wife Before Marrying Naomi" - Ooni Ogunwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.