Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

What If You Wake Up And Discover That Facebook No Longer Exist - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What If You Wake Up And Discover That Facebook No Longer Exist (761 Views)

How To Change The '"hey, Cortana"' Wake Up Text In Windows 10 / Laptop Does Not Wake Up From Standby Or Hibernation / ATM Across The Country Will No Longer Pay You If You Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Wake Up And Discover That Facebook No Longer Exist by donwise1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
What will be your reaction or what will you do if Facebook seize to exist or got banned?
Re: What If You Wake Up And Discover That Facebook No Longer Exist by RoyalBlak007: 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
Am not a fan undecided
Re: What If You Wake Up And Discover That Facebook No Longer Exist by derrick333(m): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
I b mark szuckaburg

1 Like

Re: What If You Wake Up And Discover That Facebook No Longer Exist by Inuwamuhammadaim(m): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
mark zurkenb.......or na wetin b him name self....... for our grandpapas days Facebook no dey and they still communicate with post office

Re: What If You Wake Up And Discover That Facebook No Longer Exist by dake40(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
I will go back to bed and have a reloaded nap

1 Like

Re: What If You Wake Up And Discover That Facebook No Longer Exist by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: What If You Wake Up And Discover That Facebook No Longer Exist by constance500: 4:40am On Aug 30, 2015
dake40:
I will go back to bed and have a reloaded nap

lol grin
Re: What If You Wake Up And Discover That Facebook No Longer Exist by donwise1(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2015
debolly:
Good riddance to bad rubbish
How many days are u going to sleep on the bed grin
Re: What If You Wake Up And Discover That Facebook No Longer Exist by dasdexter(m): 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
i don't give an F if Facebook doesn't exist but i do give a F. uck if d following site goes into extinction
1.nairaland
2.google search engine
3. binary.com (i nid collect my money back)
4. makeuseof. com
5.oceanofgames.com
6. torrent sites
Re: What If You Wake Up And Discover That Facebook No Longer Exist by donwise1(m): 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
dasdexter:
i don't give an F if Facebook doesn't exist but i do give a F. uck if d following site goes into extinction
1.nairaland
2.google search engine
3. binary.com (i nid collect my money back)
4. makeuseof. com
5.oceanofgames.com
6. torrent sites
A game addict is here
Re: What If You Wake Up And Discover That Facebook No Longer Exist by dasdexter(m): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
donwise1:
A game addict is here
i could say the same about you

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!! Flash Drive Autorun Virus / Unbelievable Offers (too Good To Be True) / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.