Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Picture Of Amaechi When Told He Will Be The Next Ambassador Of WEST GERMANY. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Amaechi When Told He Will Be The Next Ambassador Of WEST GERMANY. (2262 Views)

PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then / Amaechi-when He Found Out That Mostly Northerners Were Getting Big Appointments. / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Amaechi When Told He Will Be The Next Ambassador Of WEST GERMANY. by Longeria(m): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi When Told He Will Be The Next Ambassador Of WEST GERMANY. by Techwriter: 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
see face!!!
Re: Picture Of Amaechi When Told He Will Be The Next Ambassador Of WEST GERMANY. by sylvar02(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
O boi
Re: Picture Of Amaechi When Told He Will Be The Next Ambassador Of WEST GERMANY. by Poliporpor(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Dutty betrayer
Re: Picture Of Amaechi When Told He Will Be The Next Ambassador Of WEST GERMANY. by Longeria(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Techwriter:
see face!!!
Now na morning for am.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi When Told He Will Be The Next Ambassador Of WEST GERMANY. by Longeria(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
Poliporpor:
Dutty betrayer
I was told Buhari is only appointing those he trust.
Of course, who trust a betrayer.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi When Told He Will Be The Next Ambassador Of WEST GERMANY. by Visocrate(m): 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
oya you want fight come close and receive one blow seven years jail sentence

Re: Picture Of Amaechi When Told He Will Be The Next Ambassador Of WEST GERMANY. by Poliporpor(m): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Longeria:

I was told Buhari is only appointing those he trust.
Of course, who trust a betrayer.
such is life. Buhari is wiser than these southern hoppers. He sud cry a river. Is a shame he has moved to PH this morning. Idiot left his hometown for abuja since as if he had an office there. Staying in abuja does not impress Buhari. He has seen the devil inside this bahstad.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi When Told He Will Be The Next Ambassador Of WEST GERMANY. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
Poliporpor:
such is life. Buhari is wiser than these southern hoppers. He sud cry a river. Is a shame he has moved to PH this morning. Idiot left his hometown for abuja since as if he had an office there. Staying in abuja does not impress Buhari. He has seen the devil inside this bahstad.
If I convince you to kill your brother, do you think I will trust you again? NO.
Ameachi is finished.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi When Told He Will Be The Next Ambassador Of WEST GERMANY. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Techwriter:
see face!!!
No be small.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi When Told He Will Be The Next Ambassador Of WEST GERMANY. by PhockPhockMan: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

If I convince you to kill your brother, do you think I will trust you again? NO.
Ameachi is finished.
Hmmmm.
True talk.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi When Told He Will Be The Next Ambassador Of WEST GERMANY. by pat077: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
Buhari shld rather make him d ambassador to The soviet union.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi When Told He Will Be The Next Ambassador Of WEST GERMANY. by Longeria(m): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
pat077:
Buhari shld rather make him d ambassador to The soviet union.
He deserves nothing good.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi When Told He Will Be The Next Ambassador Of WEST GERMANY. by CharliParker: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
can't stop laughing oboy see face op you wicked
Re: Picture Of Amaechi When Told He Will Be The Next Ambassador Of WEST GERMANY. by Adminisher: 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
Poliporpor:

Buhari likes and trusts Amechi. The problem is the image he would give the government of given an appointment now. Amechi did not betray himself . People should stop reasoning like women doing menstruation. He never liked Goodluck and Patience Jonathan. You cannot kill yourself inside and pretend to like what you don't A lot of people who were close to them also did not but we're doing for what they were gaining. Dumbo who is always last to catch up to anything discovered too late
Re: Picture Of Amaechi When Told He Will Be The Next Ambassador Of WEST GERMANY. by Poliporpor(m): 4:00am On Aug 30, 2015
Adminisher:

Buhari likes and trusts Amechi. The problem is the image he would give the government of given an appointment now. Amechi did not betray himself . People should stop reasoning like women doing menstruation. He never liked Goodluck and Patience Jonathan. You cannot kill yourself inside and pretend to like what you don't A lot of people who were close to them also did not but we're doing for what they were gaining. Dumbo who is always last to catch up to anything discovered too late
women doing menstruation
Anyways Ur analysis belongs to u while mine belongs to me. How about that?

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram “technically” Not Finished, As Group Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno / Imagine What Gov Fayose Said To The People Of Edo State / Buhari Donated 500 Million Dollars For Clinton's Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.