Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Whats The Best Way To Travel To USA For A Nigerian Nurse - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats The Best Way To Travel To USA For A Nigerian Nurse (430 Views)

Someone Giving Me Money In Dream. Whats Its Meaning? / Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives / Whats The Best Way To Travel To USA For A Nigerian Nurse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Best Way To Travel To USA For A Nigerian Nurse by kessel: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
Am a nigerian based nurse seeking for a slightly easy way to move over to practice in the United State.Wanted to go through Msc but a friend told me that writing Nclex would be a cheaper option. Am calling on nairalanders with relevant info to come to my aid as quick as possible. I was also told i could write the Nclex in the states but getting the visa seems to be one of the problems and also the books to study for the exam.thanks in anticipation. Google has not been so helpful in this..

(1) (Reply)

My Minister, My Heroine / Http://naturalcleanseplusidea.com/ / When A Promise Becomes A Debt!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.