Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Whats The Best Way To Travel To USA For A Nigerian Nurse - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats The Best Way To Travel To USA For A Nigerian Nurse (2078 Views)

Someone Giving Me Money In Dream. Whats Its Meaning? / Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives / Whats The Best Way To Travel To USA For A Nigerian Nurse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Best Way To Travel To USA For A Nigerian Nurse by kessel: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Am a nigerian based nurse seeking for a slightly easy way to move over to practice in the United State.Wanted to go through Msc but a friend told me that writing Nclex would be a cheaper option. Am calling on nairalanders with relevant info to come to my aid as quick as possible. I was also told i could write the Nclex in the states but getting the visa seems to be one of the problems and also the books to study for the exam.thanks in anticipation. Google has not been so helpful in this..
Re: Whats The Best Way To Travel To USA For A Nigerian Nurse by osile2012: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin grin

Re: Whats The Best Way To Travel To USA For A Nigerian Nurse by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
Remain in Nigeria naa please. We need you more here than they need you there. Remember this line of our national anthem
To serve our fatherland with love and strenght and faith.... If you go who do you want to leave behind to serve the fatherland?

Ehhh...m, in case you later see way go there abeg remember me o. I dey look for wife (nurse especially) wey dey yankie.
Abeg my kneel dey ground just try get connection for me
Re: Whats The Best Way To Travel To USA For A Nigerian Nurse by kessel: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
come on people,i urgently need this info..help a brother out
Re: Whats The Best Way To Travel To USA For A Nigerian Nurse by tpiander: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Whats The Best Way To Travel To USA For A Nigerian Nurse by kessel: 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
tpiander:
http://www.nursezone.com/international/immigration-and-sponsorship.aspx

http://www.nannna.org/

^ send them an email, perhaps they can help you!
i have sent NANNNA many mails with not reply
Re: Whats The Best Way To Travel To USA For A Nigerian Nurse by tpiander: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
when did you send the mails?
Re: Whats The Best Way To Travel To USA For A Nigerian Nurse by kessel: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
tpiander:
when did you send the mails?
for about one week now
Re: Whats The Best Way To Travel To USA For A Nigerian Nurse by tpiander: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hm, I guess you'll have to ask around then, or perhaps someone here will have the info.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Travel To USA For A Nigerian Nurse by LongPennis(m): 2:30am On Aug 31, 2015
And how do you intend to go about a work eligibility I mean permanent residence card?

You think you can just travel go America today begin work tomorrow morning?

Mind you, a lot of Nigerian doctors are doing security jobs over there while hoping to get papers. Even after the papers sef, for the fact you read your nursing in Nigeria, they will regard you you as a quack and frustrate you with unending board certification exams.

I keep saying this, aside marriage, the best way to go to America is by visa lottery.

I advise you to try those two or keep your black a55 back home. angry
Re: Whats The Best Way To Travel To USA For A Nigerian Nurse by kessel: 2:38am On Aug 31, 2015
LongPennis:
And how do you intend to go about a work eligibility I mean permanent residence card?

You think you can just travel go America today begin work tomorrow morning?

Mind you, a lot of Nigerian doctors are doing security jobs over there while hoping to get papers. Even after the papers sef, for the fact you read your nursing in Nigeria, they will regard you you as a quack and frustrate you with unending board certification exams.

I keep saying this, aside marriage, the best way to go to America is by visa lottery.

I advise you to try those two or keep your black a55 back home. angry
i know about the board exam and that is the primary purpose after wish we can talk about using certificate,also there are nurses in the said location who ve not yet obtained the so called board certificate.the only tin is dt ur pay will be peanut compare to ur supposed pay wen u get the certificate...thanks all thesame

(1) (Reply)

Money Oriented Or My Dreams? (Help A Brother) / Lai Mohammed Speaks On Why Terrorists Target Schools In Nigeria / Damaged Prepaid Meter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.