Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,927 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Nairaland E-War of The Month - Funlord Vs Eroticangelina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairaland E-War of The Month - Funlord Vs Eroticangelina (978 Views)

Olamide May Wed Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman Before The Month Ends / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland E-War of The Month - Funlord Vs Eroticangelina by japsyvic(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
.............Yesterday was fun in the Romance Section as two Nairaland E-warriors exchanged grammatical insults, These made so many nairalanders glued to their phones busy refreshing the topic in order to get latest update from their favourite warrior.... Sure many had to spread their mats to book their front seat on the thread while others were crunching their pop corns.. .............and guess what?? the fight lasted for over 12 hours.......... Well u havent missed anything because im going to give the full details of the insults and replies....
It all started when "FunLord" replied "EroticAngelina" opinion on the topic ""When She Says NO""

Re: When She Says No by funlord( m ): 11:41am On Aug 27
EroticAngelina: so girls are too desperate go say no to a marriage proposal dat when they say no, it bkums a huge deal? I seriously dnt know wat guys want!!??! when a girl is urging them into marriage, they say we too desperate! when we nt ready to marry them or tell them no, they say we too proud! wat do u guys want from us??!?
FunLord: The "Crack" wey dem sell give this one this morning na the better type! Pure and uncut!
116 Likes 7 Shares

EroticAngelina: hmmm like the one u were taking as a malnourished baby any similarities btwn u and a human being z utter coincidence. keep talking, someday u'll say something intelligent by Gods grace...
...Na so War start oooooooo,
Sit back, Relax, Get a pen and a Note and write some words down to improve your vocabulary

FunLord: Look at this vapid chibok prostitute typing out expired and stale lines! It's so cute when you try to type about things you don't understand. Anyway It's a good thing for you that at least you have that your reeking _vagina and your slipper looking breasts to make up for your factory fitted _stupidity, because as for your brain its nothing more than a decoration!

EroticAngelina: You Stuck-up, Half-witted, Scruffy-looking Nerfherder. useless piece of utter rubbish. u are no match for me. I fart to make u smell better
u are nuttier than a squirrel's turd. my boobz are as full as ur over- phat tissue u call a brain. tell me, who's the otondo that released u and ur worthless family from ur cage u eejit, numpty bastard son of a ho' lmao!!! u think u know anything I'm really sorry for ur troubled soul. product of rape. mtchewww. if ya mama born u well, type shiiit to me again, dimwitted rat.

FunLord: What is all this siberian jargon that you are typing? Ha haha! Any similarity between you and a human being is purely
coincidental! I just took a look at your picture to be sure I was trading barbs with a human being and I regretted it
instantly! Why do you have a face that looks like a slapped arse?
Your so dumb that I'm sure The smartest thing ever to come out of that your cancerous mouth was a _penis. See
make up looking like war paint all over your face? Your makeup looks like it was applied with a shotgun Plus you look as skinny as shaka zulus spear! Do your
parents feed you at all? I'm sure if I fed you a piece of meat now people would think that you were 9 months pregnant! Hopeless dumb, inconsequential, disease ravaged, local _idiot feeling fly!

EroticAngelina: lwkmd!!! I can see ur so pained, I'd almost pity u... buh nah. u started it first bae, so I guess I'll have to tame ur fugly half-baked black dirry azz Tell me hon, do u still luv nature despite what it did to u? ugly black stoopid baboon. offspring of a thousand fathers how's dat ur keke napep business doing?? I might look skinny buh my dog eats better than u'll ever eat in ur short-spanned life u red zombie broke wayward, dizzy-eyed son of a Snake. useless walking disaster. have u considered suing ur brain for non-support? lame limp noodle who thinks he's tough and all. by the time I'm done burying u next to ur dead decayed ancestors today, u'll cry blood brainless Arrow. ur family z so poor, they beg from beggers on the street too nonsensical, foolish bottled-shaped-headed madman! fvcking fugly faced alien with no direction in life. hungry bulldog. clumsy three-eyed klutz.silly gay cockshiner bald dwarf suffering from 1st class kwashiorkor! Margot I'd iot

FunLord: Cheii? Which kind of underdeveloped baby gorilla am I training like this? You can't spell, your disses are like the types I heard in primary school, you are only helping to further embarrass yourself! Bloody olodo rabata! Maybe if you ate some of that makeup you tend to over use while trying to hide the craters and speed bumps situated on your hideous face then maybe you could at least have become pretty on your insides! Your childhood was filled with massive _incest, molestation, human trafficking and child rape! This is why you have grown up to become an uncouth world class _moron without a single iota of class! What does one expect from the
daughter of a "keke napep driver and an idumota prostitute" if not illiteracy and public disgrace!
You _fucking _dick sucking no good clucking chicken headed, hoodrat, hoochie mama wannabe! Block headed floozie! You suck _cocks like a vaccum cleaner! Instead of you to at least try to slow your roll so that your jaw bones can heal from too much _penis action! On sundays you sweat consistently while in church due to your prostitutes guilty conscience, is that not why you are now thinking of becoming an atheist? Hmm...I dont know what your probelm is,but I'm going to bet it's really hard to pronounce. Daughter of a 1000 disease ravaged lunatics!!!!!!!

EroticAngelina: *yawns* is that all u got, pig? I bet ur brain feels good as new, seeing as uve never used it. why do guys like gabbing girls with stuff that has to do with sex or sex related are u guys that lame or is that all u know lyk seriously, its getting boring and out of style. try something else and keep me entertained, coward I'd luv to leave u with one thought, buh im not quite sure u av anywhere to put it. calling u stoopid would be an insult to stoopid ppl. brainless sick slow nincompoop. to be honest, u are a living proof that man can do without brain for a while sha u say I look ugly, skinny and whatnot... buh can u do me a huge favor, upload ur mother(if u got any) or sister's PUC, and let's compare mad dog wey hunger and poverty don use play football. demented bipolar orangutan from the forest. scabby slobby pig-faced bovine specimen. product of a gangrape. ugly bastard. castrated mentally distorted nimrod. akpansi. mammywater pikin. old black dirty hairy-azzed gay. village champion. useless piece of nothing. I can see u take after ur father(or should I say fathers ) in the book department thin-lipped poltron worthless scumbag. u so ugly I'd marry a gorilla instead of u(no kidding) shiiiity cross-eyed sickler ^^ what a pussssy needle-diicked self-servicer. no girl agrees to fvck u cos ur face alone can cause high temperature. jerk. ugly toad. foolish fat fvcking fool jx like ur thousand fathers. shiiithead.

FunLord: Since you don't know when to shut up that your condom filled mouth let me help you close it! Now let me put to bed this daughter a of "a _retarded _bitch, that had previously been raped by a bunch of teenage gorillas deep in the jungles of the congo" before she was able to _shit out this "half ape, half kidult, half hobbit and fully developed mong called "ANGELWHORE" that if not for the providence that I have to display as your LORD, I would never have had to reply to your random psychotic rants! Normally I discard the mentions of "scuzzy dullards" like yourself similar to how your father discards the "HIV2 tainted condoms the unfortunate man has to make use of whenever he has to engage in sexual relations with that pitiful creature that shares the same exact type of d.n.a with "Gollum from the lord of the rings" that he refers to as his wife and you refer to as mummy in a dustbin!" No one cares about the opinions of a "world class fool such as YOURSELF, who looks like what would come out of the birth cavity of a donkey that successfully had a _threesome with an orangutan and an elephant! You are mentally unstable and have a bi-polar state of mind, but I really wish you could open a thread and explain to us once and for all what really crawled up your anus apart from "random _penises", and died in your belly that has turned a formerly "happy go lucky little female ape" into a "Dirty, Dyslexic, Scuzzy, Asexual, Abstemious Piglet!" All your rant like posts are filled with hotch potch rhetoric,
hooey based assertions and empty logic! No creativity whatsoever! I've seen roadkill on highways with more charisma than you! Your mentions are always just like a little piece of rectal discharge and you lack the capacity to ruminate over why your existence is such a distorted mess!
Unfortunately for you, now you have met your LORD, and I have decided to teach your ass a lesson in vitriol and ensure you shall forever remain tagged as a loser at the zero sum game that I am currently playing with your NL destiny! I have destroyed your credibility, pride and self seeking ego all in one fell swoop leaving you looking like a school of fish suddenly caught and confused by an unexpected maelstrom by the elegant and pristine flow of my harsh but true words via my keypad dexterity I've seen your types all through history, Oh yes! Your cursed species are familiar to me! We refer to you and your families kind as the "demagogues, quislings and traitors of society,although not all hope is lost for you,because your type can easily be salvaged! What you really require is a "personality transplant." Ultimately what can one expect from a "GLORIFIED CHIBOK BABE" who mtn, glo,etisalat and airtel has given a chance to mix with reasonble members of society if not embarrassment! I know you had a turbulent childhood, filled with sexual molestation, numerous suicide attempts, and many pathetic spells in mental and penal institutions!" This is why you now suffer from full mental deterioration! Your "keyboard babarity" must be also as a result of the fact that you were deprived of proper care and affection at the dingy cave you called home as "a child and even now as a fully grown animal"! In addition to your parents, I really also feel bad for your brothers or sisters, because If I had a sister like YOU, I would have put myself up for adoption long ago! Now swerve outta my lane you skank! I have regrets that have lasted longer then YOU!You are nothing but a Classical _IDIOT and a professional HAG!

EroticAngelina: now I see why ur slutty mom abandoned u in a dustbin. u are simply a good for nothing piece of cow shiiit. I pity the womanwho will fall into ur trap ad a wife(tho I doubt any sane woman will take u in)idiiiiotic demonic son of a dickkk addict. foolish slow moronic plebian. when u look at urself in the mirror, what do u see? a fvcking dumb monster with a black soul. poverty stricken oliver twist. u sit untop Maggi cube, yet ur leg no gree reach ground. Dats how short u are. ape-like specimen. ur a sick,toothpick-dickkked agboro with black smelling teeth, I'd rather kiss a stray dog than bring my face near a cave boy lyk uIgnorant, gross, unrefined ugly entity lyk u shouldn't even be
alive in the first place. last I checked, ur home was the zoo animalistic, graceless piece of hopelessness. uncivil obscene piece of shamefulness. uneducated impertinent goblin with 4 o'clock eyes. see ur fat mountain-looking leaking nose. babaric, brusque bag of shiiiit. u let every gay man fvck and over expand that ur dirty black smelling leaking expired disfunctioning well at ur back bkus u so addicted to diickkk, u could be a dickkkk ambassador. hungry disorientated earthworm. old grunt intrusive loutish manwhore. ur dickkk z soo thin and small I could use it to sew ur torn clothes. ugly peremptory African zombie! u are jx a failure in life and nothing can change that. You were created in the image of a goat. puerile piece of hogwash. u are jx a wasted sperm mixed with ur mother's bad rotten decaying shiiry excuse for an egg. useless aba boy roaming the streets. sterile chimp from the amazon forest. SON OF A BITCHHHHHHHH

FunLord: Ayaaah! I can feel the tears dropping on your screen! I can
also sense your bitterness through the nl matrix! This is world class embarrassment abi? I'm sure you wish my rifle could just magically appear along with me in front of you so that you could squeeze the trigger right? Sorry oh, its too late! You are now trapped in my "rubics cube of damnation"! Have you heard about game theory? Or the 36 chambers? Or how the "killa bees swarm"? No? I guessed as much! Your I.Q is the size of a grain of sand so eternal daftness is your portion, resting at the bottom of the lagos lagoon is youreventual destiny and me decapitating you before proceeding to use your empty skull as an ash tray for my blunts is only par for the course! You wanted beef but you forgot that you still have a mouth filled with "milk baboon teeth!" You can't chew my kind of prime ribbed beef yet, but you can slobber balls, suck _shit stained cocks that have just exited your anus, and guzzle more _sperm than the fuel tank of a hummer getting filled up with petrol! I was wondering, If I put my _dick in your mouth right now, will that shut you up? Hmmmmm? Ha ha ha ha ha...................

EroticAngelina: [/b]u are an impotent slave. ur fvcking birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom manufacturer that produced the expired and leaking condom that mistakenly produced u. ur family tree is a cactus cos everyone on it is a prickk. stoopid unlucky bastard. ur so ugly, dat when ur mum dropped u at school, she got fined for littering. sick dumbazz. u think u smart. FYI, if ur twice smart, ull still be fvcking stoopid. tell me, so out of 500,000 sperm, u were the fastest?? unattractive piece of cow shiiit. holigan. if u want to know abt mistakes, frog, ask ur fvcking parents. with an ugly face lyk urs, I wish I was blind! fvcking cockshiiitfvcker. why don't u check up on olx, to see if they got a life for sale imprudent, uncivilized rooster-headedfvcking lowlife. the only thing positive abt u is ur .HIV status. demented starved brain-damaged alien. u are a damn mistake and u know it. ugly over thin stick.

[b]FunLord:
Too bad now you have to resort to stealing lines from internet diss sites! OLODO! Write your own _shit! All your "apology letter from the condom factory lines are tired old lines on nl"! Try harder you brainless dimwitted chemo patient! Kai this babe you really are a pitiful dunce! YOU SUCK! Lol! To an unintelligent dunce like you it must be amazing to witness the brilliance of an intelligent gangster In full flight innit? _Bitch you have been dead and buried right from the 1st page! Look at how many people have been pleading for me to pity you? Look at how many females even are laughing at you in embarrassment? What a vapid mumu you are to think you are making any difference here! Your so _stupid to even think you are making any sort of impact with your weak stolen crap! It is shame that keeps bringing you back to my mentions, but it suprises even me that primates have shame sef! I _fuck dumb bleeps like you for breakfast, before proceeding to _fuck harlots like your mother for lunch and then I top itup with a 5 course meal made entirely from your little sisters teenage _pussy for dinner! The women of your family are my waste bin! And the males In your family are so _stupid that your dad actually hails me for doing a good job on the females of his slut clan, while your younger brother is my number 1 fan and your last sister is my main biatch!! Lolzzz!!!!
Re: Nairaland E-War of The Month - Funlord Vs Eroticangelina by japsyvic(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
CHisos
Re: Nairaland E-War of The Month - Funlord Vs Eroticangelina by olafum1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
shocked shocked :oDo I really read this sht? Meanwhile; that effrontery to chibok girls is highly unacceptable.. Please let's respect those girls all days as well as their parents.. I dedicate this to the save return of our beautiful girls cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland E-War of The Month - Funlord Vs Eroticangelina by Utchgirl(f): 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
LMAO !

Seun is really training experts here.

Funny enough ,one of these guys abusing themselves is a BOY. I mean he is jus disguising hiself as a girl.

Eroticangelina AKA Kinkiangela is a GUY.

I'm sorry 4 dis guy dt tought u r a girl 4 real.

Caitalyn jenner of NL, keep it up !

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland E-War of The Month - Funlord Vs Eroticangelina by buoye1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
Arrant nonsense, i was reading when they started but it became childish

1 Like

Re: Nairaland E-War of The Month - Funlord Vs Eroticangelina by donholy28(m): 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
NL battle of d century
Re: Nairaland E-War of The Month - Funlord Vs Eroticangelina by slimmyjimmy(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
Post the link angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry I want LIVE
Re: Nairaland E-War of The Month - Funlord Vs Eroticangelina by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
Utchgirl:
LMAO !

Seun is really training experts here.

Funny enough ,one of these guys abusing themselves is a BOY. I mean he is jus disguising hiself as a girl.

Eroticangelina AKA Kinkiangela is a GUY.

I'm sorry 4 dis guy dt tought u r a girl 4 real.

Caitalyn jenner of NL, keep it up !

I am not kinkyangela!! that tribalist is an imposter! are u that stoopid bitchhhh I'm a pretty girl, and if u can't get that ryt tru that big over size thick skull of urz, then u can gently fvck off. ugly jobless imp saying everyone z a guy. undecided how does dat make u look smart? it makes u look lyk an idiot when u accuse ppl without proof. shameless excuse for a girl, if atall u are.
Re: Nairaland E-War of The Month - Funlord Vs Eroticangelina by Utchgirl(f): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:

I am not kinkyangela!! that tribalist is an imposter! are u that stoopid bitchhhh I'm a pretty girl, and if u can't get that ryt tru that big over size thick skull of urz, then u can gently fvck off. ugly jobless imp saying everyone z a guy. undecided how does dat make u look smart? it makes u look lyk an idiot when u accuse ppl without proof. shameless excuse for a girl, if atall u are.

Exactly wht i expected 4rm u.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland E-War of The Month - Funlord Vs Eroticangelina by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
Utchgirl:

Exactly wht i expected 4rm u.

good. honestly u should be ashamed of urself. how will u feel if someone accuses u of being a guy when ur nt?? u know wat. if im a guy, I'll never live to see my kids grow up, and if I'm a girl, ull never live to see ur kids grow up. if ur so sure I'm a guy, swear it undecided

nonsense
Re: Nairaland E-War of The Month - Funlord Vs Eroticangelina by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
why u dey read my comment?? Read d 3 wey dey ontop ma own. E wan start again...
Re: Nairaland E-War of The Month - Funlord Vs Eroticangelina by Rotimi47: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
Chisos! That guy is WICKED! grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland E-War of The Month - Funlord Vs Eroticangelina by Rotimi47: 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
donholy28:
NL battle of d century
You can say that again.
Re: Nairaland E-War of The Month - Funlord Vs Eroticangelina by damiperry(f): 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Nairaland E-War of The Month - Funlord Vs Eroticangelina by Elnino4ladies: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
Brutal!!!
Re: Nairaland E-War of The Month - Funlord Vs Eroticangelina by yinkzzboy: 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
kunglao vs jade grin
Re: Nairaland E-War of The Month - Funlord Vs Eroticangelina by missmary(f): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
lemme guess... Na so una free reach,.
Re: Nairaland E-War of The Month - Funlord Vs Eroticangelina by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
Op is suffering from down symdrome
chai op lopi

Matter happin for romance section
U dey gist am for celebs section

Op take ur brain to d mechanics for repair nd vulcanizer for brain implant angry
Re: Nairaland E-War of The Month - Funlord Vs Eroticangelina by Chestar5(f): 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hehe, this one small now... Go to manchester united thread fun lord and elfenomeno digged out for like a whole week....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Mocheddah's Sister Weds / Chudinma Ekile Looks Cute In New Picture / Linda,laura,mcgalaxy & Karlie Redd Photographed Together For First Time In Vegas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.