Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

7 Things You Shouldn't Touch On A Plane - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Things You Shouldn't Touch On A Plane (641 Views)

Kenyan Student Dies On A Plane In US While Sleeping (Photos) / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) / A Plane Crashed In Uruguay During Remembrance Of Plane That Crashed In 1972 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You Shouldn't Touch On A Plane by knotts6: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
Air travel is not the most sanitary experience: Super-tight seating arrangements force hordes of humans with all types of coughs, colds and questionable hygiene habits into one tiny space to share air, armrests and all the germs that come with travel. - See more at: http://www.naijaflo.com/2015/08/7-things-you-shouldnt-touch-on-plane.html

Re: 7 Things You Shouldn't Touch On A Plane by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
La me click, la me curve like "C

(1) (Reply)

You’re Not My Flight Instructor? / Today In History / Domestic Airlines May Raise Fares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.