Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland (3017 Views)

Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs / Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) / I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by corperscorner: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
The cute boy's name is Richard and his dog's name is Princey...

Fellow Nigerians pls suggest a username for him here on nairaland.

Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by SeverusSnape(m): 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
Name him " Uniklinkum the 2nd" grin

LMAO!!!
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
Joblessuncle, you like?

He's so cute
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by SUGARBEE(f): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lol.. Dogbanger would do

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by corperscorner: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lol.. Dogbanger would do

U get sense?

1 Like

Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by ATMC(f): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
#cutenephewonnairaland
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by ryd3(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
Doggiebehind or dogridder... Sebi na u de ask jamb question
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by Lattop(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
Doggie boy
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
How we go take know say him na your nephew?

Abi, na your madam son?
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by ModiKen(m): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lol.. Dogbanger would do

U a pervert?!
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by uniklinkum(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Name him " Uniklinkum the 2nd" grin

LMAO!!!

Hey you glorified android stop messing up my mentions with your innate stupidity. I have little patient for iiidiot whose charisma is worst than most roadkills.

1 Like

Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by SeverusSnape(m): 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
uniklinkum:

Hey you glorified android stop messing up my mentions with your innate stupidity. I have little patient for iiidiot whose charisma is worst than most roadkills.
Hey you bipolar suffering maniac.

You're just a cowardly scarecrow. Asa will be disappointed to know someone like you is her fan. You're just a sadistic psychiatric patient who escaped from the intensive care unit, It's my job as your doctor to correct your deficiency, And I'll do that.

If you don't improve in the next two weeks, I'll dispose your body in the Rhine river.

Nurse!... Bring five doses of vyvanse lisdexamfetamine!
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by Joeblazeochola(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
(no vex oh ) na d cute boy abi na d dog b ur nephew lipsrsealed
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by slimmyjimmy(m): 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
Supported
SUGARBEE:
Lol.. Dogbanger would do

Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
Dogrider grin
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by icebebe(f): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
Aww cutey cute,mmmm ok he suld use ICESON I will b his NL godmother!
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by kissty(f): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
HeartRobber:
How we go take know say him na your nephew?

Abi, na your madam son?
u spoke my mind grin
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
richardprince, canine richy undecided gud enuf?
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by uniklinkum(m): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hey you bipolar suffering maniac.

You're just a cowardly scarecrow. Asa will be disappointed to know someone like you is her fan. You're just a sadistic psychiatric patient who escaped from the intensive care unit, It's my job as your doctor to correct your deficiency, And I'll do that.

If you don't improve in the next two weeks, I'll dispose your body in the Rhine river.

Nurse!... Bring five doses of vyvanse lisdexamfetamine!

You obtused brained featherweight schizophrenic and brain dead never do well, I think it's high time I put a nitwit like you whose brain capability have been permanently connected to the WiFi of insanity in the gutter where your leprosy, HIV ravaged body belongs.

Firstly, you are hate spreading never do well iidiot who is nurtured on the failed education system of a third world country, Little wonder you have become a sycophant, irritant and stupidity spreading infectious doorknob on cyberspace.

You are not only a disgrace to Asa music fans, you are also a disgrace to humanity and the whole essence of creation. I really pitied whoever are the recipient and donor of the chromosomes to bring about an obtuse brain, buckteethed, k-legged and two left eyed fool like you.

Just maybe if nuclear physicist can solved the misery of time travel it will have still be legal to abort a cursed iiidiot like you with stupidity in terabytes.

F**k you scuwarts moreover Du bist krank in deine Kopf.

1 Like

Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by SeverusSnape(m): 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
uniklinkum:

You obtused brained featherweight schizophrenic and brain dead never do well, I think it's high time I put a nitwit like you whose brain capability have been permanently connected to the WiFi of insanity in the gutter where your leprosy, HIV ravaged body belongs.

Firstly, you are hate spreading never do well iidiot who is nurtured on the failed education system of a third world country, Little wonder you have become a sycophant, irritant and stupidity spreading infectious doorknob on cyberspace.

You are not only a disgrace to Asa music fans, you are also a disgrace to humanity and the whole essence of creation. I really pitied whoever are the recipient and donor of the chromosomes to bring about an obtuse brain, buckteethed, k-legged and two left eyed fool like you.

Just maybe if nuclear physicist can solved the misery of time travel it will have still be legal to abort a cursed iiidiot like you with stupidity in terabytes.

F**k you scuwarts moreover du bist krank in deine kopf.
I won't give up on an insane twerp like you. By hook or crook, you must get well, Because I hate seeing dumb heads roaming around the place. A question please, Do you have a gaping hole on your head?... Because at the rate you're going, It shows your grey matters are spilling at a geometric rate. grin

A mad cow is in a more stable condition than you, Are you at that fathom "kangaroo bla bla... grin "?...There's this new drug we just discovered, It will cure you permanently of your gross insanity, The ones I've been using is obviously not working because your case is very rare, as in, It's one in a billion.

Have you taken your bath today??... I doubt, because I can perceive your stench from a thousand miles away.

This IS A PET SECTION, AND REBELLIOUS PETS MUST BE TAMED, UNIKLINKUM ; I SHALL TAME YOU. This scourge must not spread.

1 Like

Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by Shebarh(f): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hope dat dog won't eat him up cute baby
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by uniklinkum(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I won't give up on an insane twerp like you. By hook or crook, you must get well, Because I hate seeing dumb heads roaming around the place. A question please, Do you have a gaping hole on your head?... Because at the rate you're going, It shows your grey matters are spilling at a geometric rate. grin

A mad cow is in a more stable condition than you, Are you at that fathom "kangaroo bla bla... grin "?...There's this new drug we just discovered, It will cure you permanently of your gross insanity, The ones I've been using is obviously not working because your case is very rare, as in, It's one in a billion.

Have you taken your bath today??... I doubt, because I can perceive your stench from a thousand miles away.

This IS A PET SECTION, AND REBELLIOUS PETS MUST BE TAMED, UNIKLINKUM ; I SHALL TAME YOU. This scourge must not spread.

It not surprising a dolt whose bloodline have a dedicated ward in aro neurological centre for a rare breed of mental illness is trying hard to use his family medical history as pun.

Load of more mumbo jumbo coming from the poster boy of all kids born with congenital defects and anomalies. You are to mad folks what the POTUS is to the world in international policy and diplomacy.

The whole of your existence in summary is a worst calamity than the Chernobyl nuclear accident plus the Tsunami in the Pacific. The only section befitting for reetard like you with IQ registered in pesewas is the autistic and trisomy afflicted kids section.

The water I use in washing my undies in a day is same volume of water you use in bathing,cooking and washing in three months. This third world dwelling scumwarts need a 20 seconds experience of what it feels like to live in one of the countries with the highest HDI indexes in the whole planet.

1 Like

Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by SeverusSnape(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
uniklinkum:

It not surprising a dolt whose bloodline have a dedicated ward in aro neurological centre for a rare breed of mental illness is trying hard to use his family medical history as pun.

Load of more mumbo jumbo coming from the poster boy of all kids born with congenital defects and anomalies. You are to mad folks what the POTUS is to the world in international policy and diplomacy.

The whole of your existence in summary is a worst calamity than the Chernobyl nuclear accident plus the Tsunami in the Pacific. The only section befitting for reetard like you with IQ registered in pesewas is the autistic and trisomy afflicted kids section.

The water I use in washing my undies in a day is same volume of water you use in bathing,cooking and washing in three months. This third world dwelling scumwarts need a 20 seconds experience of what it feels like to live in one of the countries with the highest HDI indexes in the whole planet.
Verruckt Mann grin , I heard that means mad man in German. That is what you are.

When a mad man vomits thrash from his mouth, A sane man like me just giggles, As your doctor, I like hearing your talk, It's comic relief to me....That is why I like mentioning " uniklinkum " anytime I'm bored. grin I once had a dog who behaves this same way as you, I was able to tame him, I have many goals in life, and one of them is to rehabilitate you, and inculcate good habit into you., I shall achieve my aim.
My bitch_ (female dog) is gonna give birth in a few weeks time, I'll name the most rebellious puppy uniklinkum cheesy

But seriously this moniker of yours is funny, Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

Dummkopf cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by dapsoneh: 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
Both of you shld 'jega' shocked
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by uniklinkum(m): 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Verruckt Mann grin , I heard that means mad man in German. That is what you are.

When a mad man vomits thrash from his mouth, A sane man like me just giggles, As your doctor, I like hearing your talk, It's comic relief to me....That is why I like mentioning " uniklinkum " anytime I'm bored. grin I once had a dog who behaves this same way as you, I was able to tame him, I have many goals in life, and one of them is to rehabilitate you, and inculcate good habit into you., I shall achieve my aim.
My bitch_ (female dog) is gonna give birth in a few weeks time, I'll name the most rebellious puppy uniklinkum cheesy

But seriously this moniker of yours is funny, Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

Dummkopf cheesy

Your whole existence need a serious mental makeover, I would like to ignore your random psychotic rants! Normally I discard the mentions of "scuzzy dullards" like yourself similar to how your father discards the "HIV2 tainted condoms the unfortunate man has to make use of whenever he has to engage in sexual relations with that pitiful creature that shares the same exact type of d.n.a with "Gollum from the lord of the rings" you call a mother.

Deine mutter, vater und die ganz ihre familie bist verrukt. krankenheit und notfall shall be permanent in your household.

Just maybe the village cummmming depot you call a mother have use the seminal fluid mixed with spermatozoa that form you to floss her rotten enamel that smells like over used cadaver of alien scientists. The world would have been save from another blank space and a wasteful consumer of atmospheric oxygen like you.

1 Like

Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
corperscorner:
The cute boy's name is Richard and his dog's name is Princey...

Fellow Nigerians pls suggest a username for him here on nairaland.

Isn't there supposed to be an age limit?

OP, your nephew is under under-age limits
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by SeverusSnape(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
uniklinkum:

Your whole existence need a serious mental makeover, I would like to ignore your random psychotic rants! Normally I discard the mentions of "scuzzy dullards" like yourself similar to how your father discards the "HIV2 tainted condoms the unfortunate man has to make use of whenever he has to engage in sexual relations with that pitiful creature that shares the same exact type of d.n.a with "Gollum from the lord of the rings".

Deine mutter, vater und die ganz ihre familie bist verrukt. krankenheit und notfall shall be permanent in your household.

Just maybe the village cumming depot you call a mother have use the seminal fluid mixed with spermatozoa that form you to floss her rotten enamel that smells like over used cadaver of alien scientists. The world would have been save from another blank space and a wasteful consumer of atmospheric oxygen like you.
Aha!... He comes again!

Do you know what?... of all the people NL, It's you (an insanity stricken) nitwit I take less seriously. You know why??...Because all what a Mad man talks means nothing to me.

Uniklinkum!!!...Now listen to me, I promised to tame the insane monster in you, I shall do it, because going through your posts, They are all the same, cussing and blurting balderdash, I've told you this before, If you need a therapist, I can contact my friend Dr. Hidenburg, He'll be of help, But so far so good, I believe I'm doing a good job from here in Nigeria.

Am I not the best psychiatric doctor in the world?... Imagine treating someone who's thousands of miles away. grin

During the world War one, the Nazis were exterminating mentally impaled cretins such as you, As a kind hearted gentleman and a juden (you know what I mean)- I don't want you to die a miserable death, I'm pro-life, and you must live, because till today, there are still neo-nazis lurking around the corners, waiting to dispose mad Men like you.

I would want you to create a new moniker and name it VERRUCKTMANN. grin

Mad man unclean-cum
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by uniklinkum(m): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Aha!... He comes again!

Do you know what?... of all the people NL, It's you (an insanity stricken) nitwit I take less seriously. You know why??...Because all what a Mad man talks means nothing to me.

Uniklinkum!!!...Now listen to me, I promised to tame the insane monster in you, I shall do it, because going through your posts, They are all the same, cussing and blurting balderdash, I've told you this before, If you need a therapist, I can contact my friend Dr. Hidenburg, He'll be of help, But so far so good, I believe I'm doing a good job from here in Nigeria.

Am I not the best psychiatric doctor in the world?... Imagine treating someone who's thousands of miles away. grin

During the world War one, the Nazis were exterminating mentally impaled cretins such as you, As a kind hearted gentleman and a juden (you know what I mean)- I don't want you to die a miserable death, I'm pro-life, and you must live, because till today, there are still neo-nazis lurking around the corners, waiting to dispose mad Men like you.

I would want you to create a new moniker and name it VERRUCKTMANN. grin

Mad man unclean-cum

Same balderdash from the accursed son from a cassava background with a slacked brain like his mother overused panties. The madness plaguing the whole of your family tree should be a thing of concern to you simpleton.

I even doubt anyone in the whole of your generation can even kissed my shoelace till thy end of time. You worthless pieces of cow dung, sired by polyandrous and thre..esomes between a panda and a bonono and a salamander.

Your whole chariama and world outlook is similar to what only could come from a brainless piece of copy and paste clown that comes out of the birth canal of a donkey. Pray, tell me why your progenitors killed themselves after they realise the anomaly of giving birth to a crossbreeded low primate like yourself.

1 Like

Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by Elkewwty(f): 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
BoyWonder.
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by SeverusSnape(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
uniklinkum:

Same balderdash from the accursed son from a cassava background with a slacked brain like his mother overused panties. The madness plaguing the whole of your family tree should be a thing of concern to you simpleton.

I even doubt anyone in the whole of your generation can even kissed my shoelace till thy end of time. You worthless pieces of cow dung, sired by polyandrous and thre..esomes between a panda and a bonono and a salamander.

Your whole chariama and world outlook is similar to what only could come from a brainless piece of copy and paste clown that comes out of the birth canal of a donkey. Pray, tell me why your progenitors killed themselves after they realise the anomaly of giving birth to a crossbreeded low primate like yourself.
Same ranting from the number one mad man of the Rhineland. It's getting dark here in Nigeria, By this time, we don't allow mad folks going about roaming the place. It's time to get into the ward.

Now move into the ward... grin

Are you going or not... Do you prefer I summon the nurses to bundle you in?

A Mad man indeed. Good for interactions when bored. By the way, I mentioned you in that Fayose thread. Go reply me. Lmao! grin
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by uniklinkum(m): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Same ranting from the number one mad man of the Rhineland. It's getting dark here in Nigeria, By this time, we don't allow mad folks going about roaming the place. It's time to get into the ward.

Now move into the ward... grin

Are you going or not... Do you prefer I summon the nurses to bundle you in?

A Mad man indeed. Good for interactions when bored. By the way, I mentioned you in that Fayose thread. Go reply me. Lmao! grin

You are the mad man polluting my mentions with your innate stupidity, I have been ignoring you but it's time to call out your communal idiocy.

The mad man is one who keeps calling out a fellow that don't give two arrse about your whole existence. Only if you use more of your life in bettering your rundown life than been a troll and ethnic jingoistic low life. At last you are a dirty, dyslexic, scuzzy, asexual, abstemious piglet.

You scum of mother earth you would have been more useful to the boko haram raghead, where you will be strapped with C'4,s and shoot from an RPG to blow a bridge and your smithereen cadaver use as feedmeal to catfish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get In Here,pretty Lagos Instagram Girl Took Her Clothes Off & Exp0se Everything / Natural Hair Salon Lunched In Calabar / See River Of Money: Raining Money At A Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.