Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs (38591 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married / Mercy Eke Shares Throwback BBNaija Video To Celebrate 1 Month Out Of BBNaija / ChaCha Eke Shares Bedroom Photo With Her Husband And Two Children (2) (3) (4)

Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by Dailyhappenings: 12:58am On May 07, 2018
Nollywood Actress,Uru Eke shared a post on her Instastory showing a man who requested for her residential address so he can visit her when he is in Lagos.

Here it is below:

Uru Eke, popularly known for her producing debut Remember Me and her role as Obi in Ndani TV’s popular web series Rumour Has It, is a descent of Mbaise in Imo State, Nigeria, but was born in Newham, East London in the United Kingdom.

After a Business Information Technology degree from the University of Greenwich, she started her career as an IT consultant at Zurich Insurance Group and proceeded to work in a number of financial organisations across the UK.

Uru switched over to acting in 2011, and has gone on to star in several movies and is now part of the new Nollywood.

Here are some excerpts from her interview with Guardian;

What attracted you to begin a career as an actor?

Acting is something that I’ve always wanted to do. I watched the likes of Julia Roberts and Bimbo Akintola over the years and I wanted to be just like them.

What led to your decision to leave a career in IT?

I had worked in IT for five years and was bored. The acting was something that I had desired to do for as long as I can remember but I was just never mentally ready to embark on the journey. In my mind, it was uncertain and scary, especially as the road to getting to a point where you become a household name can be quite tough. Eventually, I got to a point where my confidence in what I really wanted grew and that’s when I made the decision to switch careers.

How do you evaluate success as an actress?

I would have said how well your last job did but that may not be a fair statement. These days you never can tell what will please the audience. So my measure of success is the satisfaction I get on or after a job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9kcrbIDi_o

Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by Celense(m): 1:15am On May 07, 2018
Are you serious?

Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by mumureloaded(m): 3:23am On May 07, 2018
ion know what to say honestly

Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by consultancy: 4:09am On May 07, 2018
the man was just trolling her

25 Likes

Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by oyoyoyo: 5:20am On May 07, 2018
crazy people
See Chioma's Boyfriend performance at Headies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyrbdNRbn9Q
Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by Ogbenimax(m): 6:10am On May 07, 2018
abeg where the bobi naw

Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by punisha: 6:49am On May 07, 2018
Uru the Guru!
I hail thee.
Shebi because it is not Davido, wizkid nor tubaba or Dangote? You now want to use an unknown but innocent boob sucker plea to rise to fame. Mbok let us hear word....

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by morikee: 6:49pm On May 07, 2018
Is she from Calabar?
Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by Houseofglam7(f): 6:49pm On May 07, 2018
Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by opyzy(m): 6:50pm On May 07, 2018
SMH, when some men see a pretty girl, their sense of reasoning will be automatically transferred to their dick, wtf angry,

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by IMASTEX: 6:50pm On May 07, 2018
Is that so?!

Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by buygala(m): 6:50pm On May 07, 2018
Uru Eke

Translated from Ibo to English means..

'Benefit of Snake'

I have nothing more to say sad

Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by Benjom(m): 6:50pm On May 07, 2018

Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by Donkalio: 6:50pm On May 07, 2018
May be the man dnt have money ;DMay be the man dnt have money
Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by Yankiss(m): 6:50pm On May 07, 2018
Na wa for children of today. Not everything is for social media. If it is a dangerous guy, you are finished.

Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by ShenTeh(m): 6:51pm On May 07, 2018
What's wrong with that.
Na goat go sex am before?

Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by AdA19(f): 6:52pm On May 07, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by DucalDuxvine(m): 6:52pm On May 07, 2018
The same Mbaise people that pride themselves of being cannibals?

Aunty, if you have reached an agreement you for no expose the chat o. You fumble ooo.
Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 07, 2018
I will comment when she exposes the men who didn't just want but actually had sex with her.

Nonsense. undecided

Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by carpmam: 6:53pm On May 07, 2018
Y bringing it to social media,she for just block d guy and move on,everybody gets trolled ,she should not be an exception

Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by benjaminiyke(m): 6:55pm On May 07, 2018
Hustler. Maga must pay

Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by LesbianBoy(m): 6:55pm On May 07, 2018
Stupid girl

What is she feeling like sef angry

Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by coolebux(m): 6:55pm On May 07, 2018
So because those lazy youths that have been milking the udder are not on social media
Biko swerve

Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by chronique(m): 6:57pm On May 07, 2018
some guys no dey get sense sha. how do you just start telling a complete stranger on social media that you want to have sex with her?

Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by oshe11: 6:57pm On May 07, 2018
She isnt that pretty bt the guy is MAD

Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by akum78: 7:04pm On May 07, 2018
Re: Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs by Megatrix: 7:04pm On May 07, 2018
What manner of fuckery is this

Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram / Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot / I Spend $100k A Week - Davido Boast As He Craves For More Cash