Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland (3020 Views)

Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs / Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) / I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by SeverusSnape(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
uniklinkum:

You are the mad man polluting my mentions with your innate stupidity, I have been ignoring you but it's time to call out your communal idiocy.

The mad man is one who keeps calling out a fellow that don't give two arrse about your whole existence. Only if you use more of your life in bettering your rundown life than been a troll and ethnic jingoistic low life. At last you are a dirty, dyslexic, scuzzy, asexual, abstemious piglet.

You scum of mother earth you would have been more useful to the boko haram raghead, where you will be strapped with C'4,s and shoot from an RPG to blow a bridge and your smithereen cadaver use as feedmeal to catfish.
Oh!... It's a pity, after going to school, you became insane. That is why I wouldn't give up on you, You just can't go down the drain like that. I wanted saying you're as useless as a used diaper, but I changed my mind. A doctor must maintain decorum after all. All hope is not lost uniklinkum. You shall get better, in the fullness of time. grin

Your parents are still hopeful, So am i.

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

1 Like

Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by uniklinkum(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Oh!... It's a pity, after going to school, you became insane. That is why I wouldn't give up on you, You just can't go down the drain like that. I wanted saying you're as useless as a used diaper, but I changed my mind. A doctor must maintain decorum after all. All hope is not lost uniklinkum. You shall get better, in the fullness of time. grin

Your parents are still hopeful, So am i.

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

Insanity runs in your bloodline and even a sacrifice of blood on the altar of Shinto wouldn't remove the plague of madness bestowed on your lineage.

Your not only useless to the world, you are also a earth damaging reeetard with worst effect to the atmosphere than global warming plus depletion of the ozone layer. scumbag f**k and go give your deranged mother evening session of head.
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by SeverusSnape(m): 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
uniklinkum:

Insanity runs in your bloodline and even a sacrifice of blood on the altar of Shinto wouldn't remove the plague of madness bestowed on your lineage.

Your not only useless to the world, you are also a earth damaging reeetard with worst effect to the atmosphere than global warming plus depletion of the ozone layer. scumbag f**k and go give your deranged mother evening session of head.
How did you know Shinto?... So you've been to Japan eh...?... Oh!... Your parents were very charitable people, I don't know how they ended up with a mad kid. **sobbing**

I'll be disappointed if I don't cure you, I must do this, not because of you, but because of them.

Your kind of insanity is one never seen in the history of this world, I've been tasked with the duty of not allowing it spread.

Verrukt Mann grin
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by uniklinkum(m): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

How did you know Shinto?... So you've been to Japan eh...?... Oh!... Your parents were very charitable people, I don't know how they ended up with a mad kid. **sobbing**

I'll be disappointed if I don't cure you, I must do this, not because of you, but because of them.

Your kind of insanity is one never seen in the history of this world, I've been tasked with the duty of not allowing it spread.

Verrukt Mann grin

Third world confined monkey!!! Not everyone is like you that don't know the color of the nation airport. Definitely you are mad that why you keep repeating just one line like a rap rehearsal. Go f***k yourself dimwit.
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by SeverusSnape(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
uniklinkum:

Third world confined monkey!!! Not everyone is like you that don't know the color of the nation airport. Definitely you are mad that why you keep repeating just one line like a rap rehearsal. Go f***k yourself dimwit.
Deranged mad man.

I know more than you can even dream of...

Can't you see I'm trying to tame you here?... When taming a deranged man man, you do so with stealth. Though okolochyke is not mad, but he's a jihadist, So I'm taking him more serious than you.

Go take your drugs before your condition escalates. You ain't going no clubbing
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by AreaFada2: 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
MizColiatu, yayade? Yowa!

All the klinikum and friend cursing, are we still all still talking about NL moniker or another topic entirely? shocked shocked
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by okolochyke: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
uniklinkum:

This is his major problem

Because he recently moved to Ibo London-Lagos, he is feeling funky

The deranged bastard even said he went to a seminar grin grin grin

Is that the new name for selling gala in Lagos?

11 Likes

Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
gringringrin
AreaFada2:
MizColiatu, yayade? Yowa!

All the klinikum and friend cursing, are we still all still talking about NL moniker or another topic entirely? shocked shocked

What is your own Hausa/Fulani name?
So I can greet you properly cool
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by AreaFada2: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringringrin

What is your own Hausa/Fulani name?
So I can greet you properly cool
Ah now, me am Area-Fadahi Danlami. Since I was born on Thursday. cool grin
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
AreaFada2:

Ah now, me am Area-Fadahi Danlami. Since I was born on Thursday. cool grin

Tooorrhhhgringrin

If is beli pine tu meef you walahi.
Yaya jin dadi
Ina oyel block gi?grin

Nawa Egolecheesy
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by AreaFada2: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

Tooorrhhhgringrin

If is beli pine tu meef you walahi.
Yaya jin dadi
Ina oyel block gi?grin

Nawa Egolecheesy

Oyel block bah? Kai Yarinya!
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
AreaFada2:

Oyel block bah? Kai Yarinya!
cool
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by uniklinkum(m): 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Deranged mad man.

I know more than you can even dream of...

Can't you see I'm trying to tame you here?... When taming a deranged man man, you do so with stealth. Though okolochyke is not mad, but he's a jihadist, So I'm taking him more serious than you.

Go take your drugs before your condition escalates. You ain't going no clubbing

The sperm head that fertilize that egg that form you is a toxic waste that should be use in making pesticide.

My ugly past is what you dream and pray for as a bright future. If only you make the imaginary biblical heaven is when you can equal half of my present existence.

You good for nothing iidiotic son of a deranged looney, how I wish you are anywhere close I would have use the bottle grundig to redraw your ugly face, and jam more electro tune to blood gushing from your gut.
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by SeverusSnape(m): 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
uniklinkum:

The sperm head that fertilize that egg that form you is a toxic waste that should be use in making pesticide.

My ugly past is what you dream and pray for as a bright future. If only you make the imaginary biblical heaven is when you can equal half of my present existence.

You good for nothing iidiotic son of a deranged looney, how I wish you are anywhere close I would have use the bottle grundig to redraw your ugly face, and jam more electro tune to blood gushing from your gut.
The mad man is back o. grin

That sedative didn't work well.

You went to party with your fellow mad women eh?...

Your insanity is legendary, even a world renowned psychiatrist like is finding it hard to cure. grin
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by uniklinkum(m): 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The mad man is back o. grin

That sedative didn't work well.

You went to party with your fellow mad women eh?...

Your insanity is legendary, even a world renowned psychiatrist like is finding it hard to cure. grin

You God forsaken iidiot confined in a hell hole, if anyone in your household can make it down shout me. am gonna spoil them with life at kilimanjaro Africa bar. But your destiny is to be a cyberspace pollutant. You waste heterosexual reproduction act is not only mad but you are a obtuse blocked brained baboon.
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by SeverusSnape(m): 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
uniklinkum:

You God forsaken iidiot confined in a hell hole, if anyone in your household can make it down shout me. am gonna spoil them with life at kilimanjaro Africa bar. But your destiny is to be a cyberspace pollutant. You waste heterosexual reproduction act is not only mad but you are a obtuse blocked brained baboon.
At least, I was conceived heterosexually, while you are a insane gay. I no know who your partner is. Verrukt Mann.

Mad man. cheesy

You still remain mad.
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by missmary(f): 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
angry Less talk... MORE MAGIC
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by uniklinkum(m): 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

At least, I was conceived heterosexually, while you are a insane gay. I no know who your partner is. Verrukt Mann.

Mad man. cheesy

You still remain mad.

The only thing that crawl up that your diseased ravaged ass are bunch of ab0ki joysticks. You so addicted to the homosexual lines like your life depends on it. Anyway brace of for 14 years behind bar for your abnormal cravings.
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by corperscorner: 6:44am On Aug 30, 2015
You guys shouldn't reconfigure this thread na....

Take your personal vendetta else where abeg...
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by OKorowanta: 11:46am On Aug 30, 2015
Na to blow tools for UNA two face
UNA go skul for nothing.
Scorpions and Centipedes go hide for UNA shoes and teach UNA how to behave in public.
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by IamOpemipo(m): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
I neva see dis kain thread b4 grin
Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lol.. Dogbanger would do

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

Re: PICS - Suggest A Name For My Brave Nephew Who Wants To Join Nairaland by SUGARBEE(f): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=37491867][/quote]Lol

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Poses In Black See-through Top With Samklef / Photos: Bootylicous Actress Biodun Okeowo Accused Of Wearing Butt Pads / #bbnaija: Amazing Photos You May Not Want Your Kids To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.