Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Sad! Woman Immediately Fired At Work Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sad! Woman Immediately Fired At Work Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post (1860 Views)

Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) / Egheomhanre Eyieyien Dies After Facebook Post / Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad! Woman Immediately Fired At Work Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post by talktomazech: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
Facebook is free to join and is beneficial in many ways, but to Kaitlyn Walls, Facebook is the reason for her unemployment till now.

Kaitlyn Walls, a 27-year-old mom who lives in The Colony, a suburb north of Dallas,USA told CBS-DFW that she was fired the day her new job was supposed to start. cry

While crying and wiping tears, Kaitlyn Walls said, “Oh I made a big mistake,” “I’m so sad. I feel like a failure here looking at my daughter crying because I’m afraid that I’m not going to be able to find a job because of my own stupidity.”

Walls told CBS that she was immediately flooded with insults, mostly other women calling her a “dumb Dam” or accusing her of having “bubonic plague,” for some reason because of her post.

As at the time of our reporting, Katlyn Walls is still unemployed. All because of her Facebook post. angry

Click to read details, see her face, and read the controversial FB post -

https://www.mazech.com/facebook_post

**Be the first to read all viral news!
Like our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/mazech?ref=hl

Re: Sad! Woman Immediately Fired At Work Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post by talktomazech: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
Featured story:

Man sues actress for staring at him on TV with her big eyes grin

One word for this man?

Join the forum for details - https://www.nairaland.com/2561990/man-sues-actress-looking-him

Read from source - https://www.mazech.com/man_sues_actress

Re: Sad! Woman Immediately Fired At Work Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post by gaetano: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
Chai!

Well, organizations now demand for social media information from employees. The trend is growing in naija.

So if applied for a position in any organization that demanded for your social media link, u bera go delete every nonsense you've posted.
Re: Sad! Woman Immediately Fired At Work Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
cool
Re: Sad! Woman Immediately Fired At Work Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
La me click d link, la me curve like "C

2 Likes

Re: Sad! Woman Immediately Fired At Work Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post by nnadychuks(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Who she help b4?
Re: Sad! Woman Immediately Fired At Work Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post by osaslord500(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
Wow
Re: Sad! Woman Immediately Fired At Work Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post by SUGARBEE(f): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sad

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Sad! Woman Immediately Fired At Work Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post by talktomazech: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
Be careful about what you post online and offline oh! Hmmmm grin angry cheesy
Re: Sad! Woman Immediately Fired At Work Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
gaetano:
Chai!

Well, organizations now demand for social media information from employees. The trend is growing in naija.

So if applied for a position in any organization that demanded for your social media link, u bera go delete every nonsense you've posted.
What if I don't have one? What if I don't feel like giving it to you? It's your privacy, use it wisely.
Re: Sad! Woman Immediately Fired At Work Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post by talktomazech: 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
gaetano:
Chai!

Yeah, most employers and others do a background check about you before they hire or do anything with you. This includes social media activities! Even those people that are hiding on Nairaland, thinking nobody knows their fake identity. It's easy to know your identity oh!!! Y'all better behavesmiley

(1) (Reply)

Where Appointments Come From Don't Matter - Prof Itse Sagay / Photo: If You Think Nigeria Is Corrupt, Try Kenya / Shocking Photos From The Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.