Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Half Day Diet Nate Miyaki - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Half Day Diet Nate Miyaki (652 Views)

PCOD/PCOS Full Day Diet Plan For Weight Loss | How To Lose Weight Fast With PCOS / Full Day Diet/meal Plan For Weight Loss / The Half Day Diet Allows You To Eat Carbs At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Half Day Diet Nate Miyaki by scotty20: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
Half Day Diet by Nate Miyaki is a new fat loss diet program that reveals the fastest way to lose all the weight you desire is to trick your body into thinking it’s on a low carb diet when it is not. The solution is a “half day” style of dieting that matches how our ancestors naturally evolved to eat and that your body still needs. The results have been proven in my coaching practice over the past 15 years... and now YOU can have the “Handbook” version of the exact system I had the good fortune to stumble upon.
Here’s what your typical day will look like when you follow Half Day Diet by Nate Miyaki.
Breakfast
1 cup of coffee or tea
Lunch
1 cup of frozen blueberries
Mixed greens with grilled chicken
Dinner
1 cup of frozen mango, slightly thawed
Steak and broccoli
Pecans
If you’re following a workout program, add some white rice or potato
Now that doesn’t sound so bad, does it? You’ll never go hungry when you’re eating with me. Some of my clients even have to break “supper” into two separate meals. And that beats the heck out of starving!
>>>Learn more BELOW>>>
>>>>>More info: www.e-katerina.com/halfdaydiet

Re: Half Day Diet Nate Miyaki by mattwatson: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Contact HIV Faster During Sex Than Men. / Is It Harmful To Stay Awake For 4 Days Without Sleep / Save Your Baby From Bacteria, Fungi And Viral Infections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.