Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

Where Is The $20billion Allegedly Stolen By GEJ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The $20billion Allegedly Stolen By GEJ? (978 Views)

Emir Sanusi Reminds Nigerians Of The Alarm He Raised Over Missing $20billion-PIX / Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration / The Real Story Around The $20billion Nnpc Scam From Day 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The $20billion Allegedly Stolen By GEJ? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
I expected that by now, the apc led government will be 'brandishing' the $20billion that the former cbn governor(sanusi) said was stolen by president GEJ or missing.

How come nothing has been heard about the money? At least Sanusi has the facts and figures.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The $20billion Allegedly Stolen By GEJ? by SUGARBEE(f): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
It's still trekking to Sambisa

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The $20billion Allegedly Stolen By GEJ? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
SUGARBEE:
It's still trekking to Sambisa

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

Hia! What a long trek!
Re: Where Is The $20billion Allegedly Stolen By GEJ? by SeverusSnape(m): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ask Sanusi Lamido, The 20 billion dollars is in his dreams.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The $20billion Allegedly Stolen By GEJ? by Misternas89(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
Na me go con sabi d answer to this abi?
Re: Where Is The $20billion Allegedly Stolen By GEJ? by MizMyColi(f): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
cheesy
Re: Where Is The $20billion Allegedly Stolen By GEJ? by rottennaija(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
jusRadical:
I expected that by now, the apc led government will be 'brandishing' the $20billion that the former cbn governor(sanusi) said was stolen by president GEJ or missing.

How come nothing has been heard about the money? At least Sanusi has the facts and figures.

Guy, relax, an investigation has been started towards it and this time, all the books of NNPC, CBN and NPDC will be open. Relax guy
Re: Where Is The $20billion Allegedly Stolen By GEJ? by osaslord500(m): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
Time no dey
Re: Where Is The $20billion Allegedly Stolen By GEJ? by mayorkyzo: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
According to the APC propaganda machine some politicians are quietly returning the loot...useless peeps...

5 Likes

Re: Where Is The $20billion Allegedly Stolen By GEJ? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
rottennaija:

Guy, relax, an investigation has been started towards it and this time, all the books of NNPC, CBN and NPDC will be open. Relax guy

Investigations? Tell me something. Do they not have sanusi on their side? Does sanusi not know the last place where he saw the money before it went missing?

With sanusi's behind-the-screen direction and advice, should it take them this long?

7 Likes

Re: Where Is The $20billion Allegedly Stolen By GEJ? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
Misternas89:
Na me go con sabi d answer to this abi?

Why not?
Re: Where Is The $20billion Allegedly Stolen By GEJ? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Ask Sanusi Lamido, The 20 billion dollars is in his dreams.

Are you serious?
Re: Where Is The $20billion Allegedly Stolen By GEJ? by merry02(m): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
House built on a sandy soil, lies, falsehood will collapse without remedy...APC should do away with lies or els.......I see the party collapsing in due time..meanwhile, has Buhari refunded the 25m he borrowed to obtain his nomination form? I shake head for Nigeria youth!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The $20billion Allegedly Stolen By GEJ? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hahaha.. Bro.. u no gv ds APC pple heart attack o... buh Demdem wea is d money dat u said GEJ stole??

1 Like

Re: Where Is The $20billion Allegedly Stolen By GEJ? by rottennaija(m): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
jusRadical:

Investigations? Tell me something. Do they not have sanusi on their side? Does sanusi not know the last place where he saw the money before it went missing?

With sanusi's behind-the-screen direction and advice, should it take them this long?

You just revealed your ignorance. A copy of the Nnpc audit was on the public domain, did you go through it? Guy, stop venting your frustration on those trying to help you. Try and be supportive and you may just live long enough to see if they can lift this nation from the current state it is in.
Re: Where Is The $20billion Allegedly Stolen By GEJ? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
rottennaija:

You just revealed your ignorance. A copy of the Nnpc audit was on the public domain, did you go through it? Guy, stop venting your frustration on those trying to help you. Try and be supportive and you may just live long enough to see if they can lift this nation from the current state it is in.

Mr man, it is you that is ignorant. Have your apc lords found or even established the loss of that particular $20billion?

Lift which nation? This one? The one from your moniker is already rotten. I guess the way your pmb is lifting it through his sectional appointment and northern agenda.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Govt Of Denial, Presidency Denies Buhari’s 100 Days Campaign Promises To Nigeria / Lack Of Fiscal Directives Behind Current Economic Woes—cbn / The Real Niger Deltans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.