Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (403466 Views)

Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) / Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) / Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by obedz(m): 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2007
U get eye sooooo

damm right i get but she still aint look like janet to me undecided undecided
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by jaybaby(f): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2007
Not sure ur OJU is working grin grin grin grin
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by obedz(m): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2007
i just lend ma friend's contact lens but she still aint look like janet to me sad sad
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2007
i have a couple of questions

18 years is a long time to 'hide' a child or worse to deny the child's existence

Q1. why is the former brother-in law talking now
Q2 did the father also deny the daughter too, such that he was neva seen with her
Q3 if the daughter lived with the JANET'S sister then how could that have been a secret, unless the said sister lives in Bangladesh
Q4 if the daughter lived with the sister how it be rumoured that her mother denies her so much so that the girl goes to the media

this story is off somewhere
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by brensbee22(f): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2007
If she looks like Janet Jackson does not mean she i s her daughter.

I guesss someone is trying to make some money again.Like

they will always do.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Radiant(f): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2007
Janet has a daughter? Just hearing this. The girl is pretty tho'. The Jackson wonders!
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by eslynera(f): 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2007
i don't want to wonder much, ALL about dirtywood life., no doubts. undecided
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by ibiem: 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2007
i don't care cos janet is not my sister
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Radiant(f): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2007
And you actually bothered to post? undecided
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by eslynera(f): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2007
@ibiem, atleast you know she exists, but she does'nt know you. cheesy tongue
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by okwanuzo3(f): 12:54am On Jan 11, 2007
She sure looks like Janet, but why would Ms Jackson hide her kid?
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by diyobdw(f): 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2007
After milking MJ dry, guesss it is time to pick on another money bag in the family,
She look like so what!
i look like her tooo anyone care to see me off to the media tongue
i no gree
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Radiant(f): 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2007
diyobdw:

i look like her tooo anyone care to see me off to the media tongue

As long as I get my share too. Who bloody cares! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by jaybaby(f): 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2007
ibiem:

i don't care because janet is not my sister

Abi Oooo make 'em carry der wahala GO!
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by diyobdw(f): 9:23am On Jan 19, 2007
@Radiant
yes o! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by jayvinnie(m): 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2007
Suprise
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Tanyka: 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2007
I grew up watching the Jackson Family and I have to say I am just two years older than Janet and I use to watch her and her Brother Randy on Stage when she use to imitate Mae West. (Adorable) and until this story posted, I can honestly tell you that I thought I was crazy for a moment in my life when Janet was on the show Fame.  I recall clearly watching her last few episodes on the show when they were clearly trying to hide her belly.  She was married to James DeBarge at the time.  I remember an episode when she sat down next to someone at a piano and (I think) she was leaving the show, and I know she looked very pregnant.  I believe the story to be true and the younglady in the picture certainly looks like a lovely mixture of Janet and Mr. DeBarge.

The people who would know this have to have been a Fan of Miss Jackson before she hooked up with Jimmy Jam, or X-bo/husband Rene. I go back as far as the Jacksons being the Jackson 5.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by deevaa: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2007
Yes, Janet DOES have an 18-year old daughter, but up until today, I didn't know if it was a boy or girl. Until 3 years ago, my family and I were living in L.A., and not much gets by you when you're in the same town. I was pregnant at the same time as Janet (I have an 18-year old daughter myself.) Janet and James' marriage was not in the overall plan for Janet, so with enough money, you can hide anything. She quickly got rid of the post-birth "fat" by becoming a dancer on the "Fame" TV show. I saw her at the MGM Studios in the hundreds of audition participants. I had forgotten about the pregnancy until reading the "Janet Jackson has a secret daughter" article just today.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Tanyka: 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2007
I replied to this note already but I would like to add something. The world need to know that indeed this young girl does look like Janet and James and it has just become world news to the public if it is true. I think it is true and I am also being opened minded about if indeed she is a secret. Janet knows, James knows, her family knows, it's their business. Look how long she hid the fact that she was indeed married to rene. The marriage didn't go pubic until the relationship ended. They try very hard to keep their family business private. (hard to do when your celebrity) and think about this as well, how many times have we seen Michael's kids faces plastered all over the news?!

18 years later, congratulations it's a girl! This news has slipped through the cracks a few times.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by johnq45: 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2007
I don't think she is Janet's daughter. first Janet has had plastic surgery so the way she looks now is a result of that and unless this person has had the same she would look like the original Janet.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by neelsel(f): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2007
johnq45:

I don't think she is Janet's daughter. first Janet has had plastic surgery so the way she looks now is a result of that and unless this person has had the same she would look like the original Janet.

I mentioned that very same scenario ealier, but just like everywhere else in the world, people hate the truth, Gossip sells, What a pity, cry cry
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by antone(m): 9:19am On Jan 25, 2007
wow!!!!!!!!this is janet s certified carbon copy (CCC).if all this turns out to b true it ll be very very very annoying that she had a pretty daughter all these years and kept every bits of it under wraps.abeg naira peepz wetin una feel
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by jaybaby(f): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2007
Hmmmmm!
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by vidice(f): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2007
hi jay baby i miss u
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by osegwu(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2007
Is she really denying her?

Still me
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by choongtin(f): 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2007
bullshit
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by jaybaby(f): 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2007
Vidice Sup' How U doin?
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by HP: 7:36am On Feb 06, 2007
I looked at the dates to the post and it is kind of funny that people are still inquiring about this rumor.  But in hopes to dispell any further confusion I must say that the young lady in the picture is BRANDI JACKSON.  Brandi is the daughter of Jackie and Enid.  So yes she is a Jackson, just not from Janet's seed.  Here is a website with some pics:

http://members.lycos.nl/dealz/brandi.htm

I'll try to find another if I can, but hopefully this answers the question.  And by the way she was born in 1982,  so she is not even of the age to be considered in the allegations.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by jaybaby(f): 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2007
Ohhh Naw i no
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by trishtrish: 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2007
Hello!!!!!!! Does anyone know how to add My daughter will be 18 on Friday and she was born in 1989. How long was Janet supposed to be pregnant? I think Janet just set a record for delivering a four year old baby! WOW!! shocked shocked
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by jaybaby(f): 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2007
Trish --i'm sure u can read--She is no more Jenny's DAUGHTER
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by danniecool(m): 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2007
The story is not truth, she is not Janet daughter, it was a scandal

She look like Janet does not mean she is Janet's daughter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! / Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan / Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.