Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,325 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (403467 Views)

Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) / Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) / Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by sima(f): 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2008
BRB wit sum solid evidence. .
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by SamMilla1(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2009
who cares if she is her daughter or not, who even gives a damn about janet? grin
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by biola44: 8:19am On Jun 29, 2009
na wa o grin
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by homegirl1: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2009
she is micheal jackson's daughter. they look alike more than janet.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by SIMISIMON: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2009
hey ithink thats her daughter coz de do look ar like and also the possibility of the girl bing her daughter is 90% kiss
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by NegroNtns(m): 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2009
I saw a picture of Janet back when she dated DeBarge and she was plump with signs of pregnancy but it was denied in the magazine report and they attributed it to weight gain from maturity. Whatever!
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by jim68: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2009
Well The cats out of The bag finaley what Ive known for years you
fans ars just finding out about Her ligidimit Daughter and yes it is Her Daughter
and what if it is everyone who has a kid should not be bothered about it it,s Her choses
to have a kid if she wants to you people have no right to juge my Girl Janet so just leave Her alone and let Her live Her private life. id shocked

Please let Janet be the mother I know She can be to Her Kid as well as Michale,s 3 Kids God Bless You Janet I Love You

love Always Jim68[color=#000099][/color][img][/img] grin
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by showmedia: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2009
why in Gods name wud she deny her daughter?dats so wrong,
shes probably jst a look alike
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by 1mtheone: 2:50am On Aug 20, 2009
IT IS NOT HER DAUGHTER, THAT IS JACKIE'S DAUGHTER 'BRANDI', SHE WAS IN MICHAEL'S 'BLACK OR WHITE' VIDEO
MJ SAID SHE WAS HIS FAVOURITE NEICE, THERE ARE PICTURES OF HER WITH HER DAD JACKIE JACKSON AND HER BROTHER,
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by 1mtheone: 2:52am On Aug 20, 2009
She was also in their music video '2300 Jackson street' (in which MJ also appeared) in the music video she can be seen playing with her dad, JACKIE. She had wild curly hair as a child, the video is still up on Youtube.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by savannah11: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2009
It is Janet Jackson daughter. She lived in Murray Ky w Rebbie, everybody knows this where we lived. It is a shame she can not acknowledge her own child. She is selfish.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by SeanT21(f): 1:07am On Aug 21, 2009
savannah11:

It is Janet Jackson daughter. She lived in Murray Ky w Rebbie, everybody knows this where we lived. It is a shame she can not acknowledge her own child. She is selfish.

That is Jackie adopted daughter not Janet!!
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by 9ja4eva: 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2009
Jackson family get drama ohhhh, wow
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by TheSeeker(m): 8:22am On Aug 23, 2009
Well, I've been discussing this sort of situation with my friends: How can it be possible that bunch of girls who didn't go to college or have a complete education won't have babies when in fact, an average American girl are baby mommas especially the ones that aren't in college. There's always something fishy somewhere. They keep the daughters hidden somewhere acting like some role model.

We have to understand the fact that their male counterparts have kids and none of them deny these kids, but what's up with the women? They don't own up. They hide their kids and act like they're no baby mommas. Shame on them! Although their personal life is not my concern, but I feel like they're misleading a lot of people; a group which I'm not one of.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by michaelj2: 1:49am On Aug 26, 2009
thats not janets child because that is jackie jacksons child,he adopted her. her name is brandi jackson[ angry
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by mali2u: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2009
So what if Janet Jackson has a daughter? Is she any different from all the other well know stars who have children. At least she was married to the father of her child; not like all the others stars who have children while "shacking up". Lets find something constructive to do.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by JanetsKid8: 6:50am On Oct 14, 2009
:-)
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Rooneyboy(m): 3:24am On Oct 16, 2009
Janet's daughter or not , the fact remains that she's a pretty girl , how old is she ? Let me know if i ll go 4 her hand in marriage with palmwine ,kolanut and some bottles of Shnnaps.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Nobody: 5:06am On Oct 16, 2009
^^^ this guy self, grin grin
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Mobutu4spirit: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2009
No no no no this can't be true i even know janet in person
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Mobutu4spirit: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2009
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Mobutu4spirit: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2009
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by Mobutu4spirit: 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2009
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by GYUOCFR54: 12:25am On Feb 28, 2010
IF PEOPLE WOULD COUNT THE YEARS FROM SAY 1984 OR 1985 JANETS DAUGHTER WOULD BE BETWEEN 24 & 26 FOR SURE. I DONT THINK THAT THIS IS HER BUT JANET HAS A DAUTHER FOR SURE WHEN THE BABY WAS BORN I SAW THE INTERVIEW WITH JANET ON THE OPRAH SHOW JANET TALKED ABOUT HOW PEOPLE SAW HER WALKING DOWN THE STREET WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT AND OPRAH ASKED HER HOW HER MOM WAS TAKING IT WITH THE BABY AND ALL CRYING AT NIGHT AND EVERYTHING JANET STATED BECAUSE I WATCH IT SHE SAID HER MOM LOVES THE BABY SO MUCH SHE FINE WITH IT YES HER AND JAMES DEBARGE HAD A DAUGHTER TOGETHER BUT WHY JANET WILL NOT SAY ONLY GOD KNOWS!!!!!!!! kiss
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by JanetsKid8: 7:11am On Sep 12, 2010
To be honest none of this makes since because  Janet & James Daughter would now be 25 or 26 yrs old which is A legal adult now . & In today's date If you're of Legal age you do not need A Mother to do A DNA test  You now can do A DNA Test with next of kind Like  A Grandmother Or Sibling to find out if you're Related .  if Brandi is Janets Why hasn't she came out Or why havn't she did A Private DNA test with The DeBarge Family to rule out rather if shes really her Aunts or just A Niece . because I highly find it hard to believe a 25 yr old grown girl would allow her 44 yr old mother to control her even with money .

Also Brandi was born in 1982  & in 1988 The "2300 Jackson street " Video came out & if you see its Clear that Brandi is of 6 or 7 yrs old in the video , Do your Math if Janet had A Kid in 1985 the Baby would had been 1yrs or 2 yrs old in 1988 during the taping of The jackson Family video Brandi looked way older then A damn 1 or 2 yr old Baby playing with Jackie in The Video .

However Rebbie's Son Austin  was Born in 1985 & was 2 yrs old & was in the Video "2300 Jackson Street" with the Family You can see Rebbie holding him in The video , Brandi was on Mikes Lap & surely she doesn't look like No 2 yr old Baby , LOL .

Brandi can't be Janets Unless Janet had A Baby at 15 yrs old & gave her away in 1982 , Plus you all aren't thinking  in the 80's Jackie was having Affairs on his Wife  & around the time Brandi was born  jackie was Sleeping with Pop Star Paula Abdul & possibly other women Even Mike said this too that Jackie Cheated on His wife & Brandi was born in 1982 NO! One knows who her mother is Speculations are that Brandi's birth Mother died & thats why Jackie & his wife Adopted her  Other Rumours are that Brandi's Mother is Latino & threated to Tell all on Jackie's affair w/her & the Baby they shared & to avoid any scandle Jackie & Enid Adopteded Brandi.

So while you all think shes Janets kid . She may not even Be Janets secret Daughter at all She may damn well be Jackie's love Baby by another woman  plus she looks like A Mixed version of Jackie to me  Same Smile & everything plus the Jackson' Men are very known of going & getting Latino & white women to have kids with  So Just because Brandi is Light skined & looks Mixed & looks like She could be A DeBarge don't really mean she is , Hell her mother could be Latino Or White.

Plus I was just looking at Pictures of The DeBarge's & Notice all of the DeBarge Boys have Momma Debarge's Mouth & Kristinia looks Just like A mix Of James & Grandmother DeBarge .

Brandi looks more like Jackie & whomever he had with  then of any of the DeBarge Family members because even some of the deBarge Grandkids look like Momma DeBarge & Their Fathers .

looking at Brandi All I see is Jackie & her been Mixed  & Of course She may look like Janet if shes Jackies Real Daughter by Another woman  hell Janet has 2 other Nieces that look even more like her then Brandi  ( Randy's Daughter )" Steveanna  who's Mixed & look Identical to Janet  & ( Marlon's daughter ) "Brittny" who favors Janert alot but isn't her Kids at all .

I think its due to the Fact that Brandi is the only Girl Adopted that people are thinking shes The kid of Janet & James deBarge .

But the funny thing is Some of the DeBarge Grandkids Look Black some don't even look like A light skined DeBarge , So who to say that Janets Secret Daughter is even Light Skined  She may be Dark like Janet & she may look like Janet with Good hair , Genetics are funny so i mean just because some one may look the part & may fit the description of someones child doesn't make them their real kid .

hell I've seen Light skined niggas have jet Black kids that don't look nothing like them But when the DNA test comes out Its A Shock to some , lol

So I mean who's to say her Daughter even looks like James DeBarge or is even light skined after all James is Half Black & Janet is Black so its possible He could have A Caremel Color skin Baby w/Janet the baby don't have to be high yellow w/curly hair for her or him to be A DeBarge.

plus i'm thinking she had to have adopted the baby out to a different family for the kid not to have came out already cause think why would Brandi who knows shes Adopted not try to Contact her Fathers Family who have been looking for her for years & then The DNA test too I mean really Janets Daughter has to be adopted out & isn't within the Family like most are thinkng cause I highly doubt that the kid been now a grown Adult Would not be trying to get DNA tests 7 ontacts to the DeBarge Family Because The Debarge family are still looking for this kid & No kid has yet to reveal themselves or make any claims .

& mother deBarge iswanting A DNA Test done on this Secret kid so I highly doubt its Brandi , I Believe its A Child thats living with another family & don't know otherwise i would think lil'rene would have came out by now.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by JanetsKid8: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2010
Also just looking & thinking  Paula Abdul was 19 in 1982  & I'm looking at Pictures of Paula Abdul & Brandi Jackson  & ironically  Brandi looks like A mix of Jackie Jackson & Paula Abdul  & with Paula been of Mixed Ethnicities  its possible that A Child with Paula & Jackie could look like Brandi  Cause Paula isn't black shes Mixed Black , White , mexican & something else she claims shes mixed with & if you look Paula looks Latino Or mexican something other then black.

& Jackie was sleeping with then 19 yr old Paula around the time This Baby was born in 1982 & with her been 19 & wanting A dance Career & was having A affair w/ A Married Jackie Jackson  I can see A young 19 yr old Paula Giving A Baby away due to her Career & Secret affair & actually this sounds more Believable because Paula was legal age & was sleeping w/Jackie at the time Brandi was born .

But who knows I do believe Brandi is Jackie's Blood Daughter w/ Paula Abdul  Or Another woman . But not of Janet & James DeBarge .

I Really think Janet might have given away her child to another family & might have contacts to The adopted Family & according to Momma DeBarge & James's Daughter Kristinia James & Janet still Talks & James is relucted to speak to the rest of the Family of What he knows so The Family really Don't know much .

But I'm assuming Janet may had giving up her kid in 1985 but still is in contact with the Family of her kid however I think the Kid doesn't know much .

Hell I could be the kid , LOL I was Born in 1985 on August 25th & My dad refuses to get A Dna test done & My grandpapa seems to not call me by my Name but call's me "girl-Gal " strange he knows & calls his other grandkids by their names I'm the only Grandkid that he seems to not be able to call me by my name which i found both Strange & i've heard rumors about me been my Aunts kid too Just like with Brandi but Nothing has came out of it .

Hell Who knows Any kidcould be Janets kid , LOL
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by JanetsKid8: 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2010
But I do believe Janet does have A Kid  because Why else would James DeBarge not want to speak of the kid Or rather if him & Janet share A baby together  while his Ex-Wife Ms.Jackson  is claiming she never had any kid   its either one or the other reasons.

Reasons

#1. Janet did have A Kid & is lying about it
OR
#2. The DeBarge Family is just wanting connections to Janet & The Jacksons by claiming she has A Kid w/James ( this maybe true since they all seem to bring this Secret Child story up each time they want  A CD & Book to sale & Make Money ). 

Other things that makes me wonder too

1.) If Janet is telling the truth & possibly She could had Lost the Baby by A Steal Born Birth Which is Possible & Could be the reason why She Is relucted to talk about this child  is due to her actually loosing A Baby at 18 yrs old  why? is The DeBarge Family still stuck on her Having A child Or Children .

2.) MRS.DeBarge did claim that Janet had 2 Abortions durring her relationship with James that she knows  of for A Fact.

3.) were is the Evidence Like A Death /Birth Certificate Or Adoption Records after all Janet was legal age to sign paperwork on A Baby & I'm supprised that No one has yet to dig into finding the childs Birth records  & If Brandi is The Kid I'm very surprised that No one has yet to try to Get Adoption Records to see if Brandi is Janets kid ( with us having TMZ, access Hollywood, ET & crazy people period) who are out there  awaiting for something like this to come out i'm very surprised that no one hasn't tried digging up Birth Records on Janet to see if Janet had A kid in 1985 even if she went to Europe some one could still try to find records of rather she had a kid & I'm surprised that the DeBarge Family & James havn't tried to get someone to look into getting Documents of Janet's Pregnancy & see if she Actually had the Kid .

4.) if Janet does have A secret baby it still doesn't make sence to me of why Her 25 yrold adult child hasn't try to at least reunite with his or her Fathers Family " the DeBarge's"  cause what child wouldn't try especially since the DeBarge's & James are waiting & willing to open their arms & home & family to her or him .

5.) If Brandi is The Kid , Brandi knows She's Adopted  , My thing is She knows that shes Adopted it makes NO! sence of her not trying to Contact the DeBarge Family & setting up A meeting & DNA Test to see if shes Their Family  Since The DeBarges Are wanting to know the child , & I could see her not wanting to do it If Her Dad's people didn't want her or didn't want to Claim her , The DeBarge's Want to Claim The kid & is looking for her  so to me either shes been A Ass & don'tcare Or Shes not the kid at all Cause I doubt She would not try to find her Father  if James is her Dad & Him & his Family are willing & waiting on this kid to come forward.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by JadeWilliam(f): 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2010
Do the math people. They were married in 1984 and had an annulment in 1985. If she had a daughter within the time she was married to the guy, won't the girl be like 25 or 26 years old by now? This claim is so lame.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by JanetsKid8: 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2010
@ Jade William ,

I AGREE ;-)

Did you Read my Postings above  I already said The Child would be 25 or 26 now  , & Plus None if it makes any sence How would A 25 yr old adult now not try to find out & contact their Father & His Family  espacially if its within the Jackson Family in which I highly doubt .

I believe Janet did have the Baby & gave her away to a totally different family & anything can be changed if the child was placed under Adoption like Names  ect ect & if she did A Complete Closed Adoption then it would make sence of why the kid has never came out  & Why? Janet can say she doesn't have kids because she may damn well had put the baby up for adoption & with that said  it would make perfect sence because  the child  may not even know its adopted especially if another family adopted her child.

However Brandi  was born in 1982  its clear in the 1988 Jackson Family Video Brandi wasn't born in No 1985 Cause Brandi looked about 6 or 7 years old  & Pass the Age Of A kid who would had been born  in 1985 , in the 1988 Jackson Family Music Video with Her Dad Jackie , Janets Baby would had been  1years Or 2 years old in 1988  , the only way Brandi could be Janets is if Janet had brandi at 15 years old in 1982  & in 1982 Janet had a album out & was on TV Shows  so she was seen alot during 1981-1982  so How would  Janet be able to hide A Baby bump in 1982 if she was on TV shows durring that time frame .

& Jackie was cheating on his Wife during the time Brandi was born & like I said who to say Brandi isn't Jackie's Love child by another woman .

& I Agree Janets Baby would now be 25 years old ,  Brandi Jackson Is 28 A few years older then What Janet & James DeBarge Secret Baby would be today ,  So I'm not understanding how people can assume just cause Brandi is light skined & Curly hair shes A damn DeBarge.
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by JanetsKid8: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2010
The girl in the picture below is " Steveanna Jackson "  Randy Jackson's Daughter by his 1st Wife 

Steveanna looks more like What   Janet & James DeBarge  Daughter Would or could look like if They do have A Kid

Brandi Doesn't Look like Janet .

How ever Steveanna to me Looks more close to What Janet's Daughter Could or Would look like .

I have to Find A Picture of Brittny Jackson "MARLON JACKSON'S DAUGHTER "  Brittny looks Identical to Janet almost like Twins  But Brittny Was born in 1970's   & Steveanna was born in 1990 or 1992 or in the late 80's 1988 or 89

NOW BACK TO Steveanna :

Othough Steveanna looks more like Janet , Funny No one is claiming her to be A Jackson/DeBarge Baby which is funny cause I would have Ran for the Kids who looks more like Janet Which are Steveanna & Brittny , LOL

Cause Brittny looks Identical to Janet same face , same Facial features & everything & shes in the 2300 Jackson stret Video & I swear I thought it was Janet , LOL

Just funny that People went after Brandi But not Steveanna Or Brittny Who looks more like Janet .

Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by jchublue: 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2010
Re: Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! by JanetsKid8: 6:33am On Oct 03, 2010
Heres A Pic of   Brittny Jackson  "MARLON JACKSON'S Daughter "

Brittny looks like A Latino version of Janet they look like Twins .

If Janet & James had or has A Daughter she Could also look like Brittny Her other Niece

Now with pictures of Jan's 2 Nieces , I personally think Janet's Daughter would look more similar to Brittny Or Steveanna .

NOT Brandi ,

I would go for Brittny Jackson because she looks identical to her Aunt Janet with A Latino or Mixed features , I'm not sure what Marlon's Wife is but His Daughters Brittny & Valencia look mix .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! / Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan / Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.