Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Yoruba Are Intelligent But Has No Wisdom- Fami Kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Are Intelligent But Has No Wisdom- Fami Kayode (3992 Views)

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Visit Fami Fani Kayode At His Abuja House / I See No Wisdom In The South South / why yoruba are poor.17yrs mass stravation by biafra obasanjom/jonathan if yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Are Intelligent But Has No Wisdom- Fami Kayode by NewNigeriaMind: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
Fleshly:
FFK has said it all, the yorubas exhibit a coward mentality of fear and pretence, and that is what they call intelligence. What intelligence are we even talking of here, as-in which intelligence if I may ask.

Intelligence that makes them to be the dirtiest swines in Nigeria, or the intelligence that makes them to be the tribe with the highest number of professors (a myth that has been bursted time and time again) or is it the intelligence that makes them to be eternal slaves to the almajiris, or maybe the intelligence that makes thier leaders to be played Iike some two bit hustlers.

Most unfortunately they will be played again by this regime, and instead of backtracking on time just as a host of their folks like FFK, Doyin Okupe, Yinks Odumakin, the OPC and their obas are doing and have done, they will rather chose to take the part of cowardice.

This is misery, undiluted
Re: Yoruba Are Intelligent But Has No Wisdom- Fami Kayode by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
Fleshly:
FFK has said it all, the yorubas exhibit a coward mentality of fear and pretence, and that is what they call intelligence. What intelligence are we even talking of here, as-in which intelligence if I may ask.

Intelligence that makes them to be the dirtiest swines in Nigeria, or the intelligence that makes them to be the tribe with the highest number of professors (a myth that has been bursted time and time again) or is it the intelligence that makes them to be eternal slaves to the almajiris, or maybe the intelligence that makes thier leaders to be played Iike some two bit hustlers.

Most unfortunately they will be played again by this regime, and instead of backtracking on time just as a host of their folks like FFK, Doyin Okupe, Yinks Odumakin, the OPC and their obas are doing and have done, they will rather chose to take the part of cowardice.

Don't think Yoruba re DULL as u just said,Although they re deceitful but not dull .

Be truthful to yourself, We all acknowledged the brain of an average Yoruba man, back then in my sec. school the few Yoruba I knew were very very brilliant, The one in my class was the best he's name was Ayo (My namesake)

if they (Yoruba) re that coward as you just claim, don't you think they won't be a problem to Igbo ?.

I Think the only problem is there loyalty to Northerner's
Re: Yoruba Are Intelligent But Has No Wisdom- Fami Kayode by mankand(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
I agree with him on this one. Although I'm a yoruba guy
Re: Yoruba Are Intelligent But Has No Wisdom- Fami Kayode by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
Education is not wisdom

Yorubas have set this country backwards. angry

Blind hate for the Igbos caused all this

Every time the Yorubas try to hurt the Igbos it backfires on them. angry

The only people that has set this country backwards re Northerners, The Yorubas and Igbo have brought glory to this Country,

On The aspect of Hate, its vise-versa, U guys hate dem just like d way they hate u

the only People Benefiting from the fight b/w Igbo and Yoruba re Northerners, left alone Igbos crush northerners with 1 single hit during d civil war (An Igbo soldier to 10 Hausa/Fulani soldier). so I think d only problem with Yoruba is that slave mentality
Re: Yoruba Are Intelligent But Has No Wisdom- Fami Kayode by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

You are who you are so stop denying your identity you village TaNoid...
Lol... e ma wo eleyi o... funny guy...
Re: Yoruba Are Intelligent But Has No Wisdom- Fami Kayode by omonnakoda: 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Don't think Yoruba re DULL as u just said,Although they re deceitful but not dull .

Be truthful to yourself, We all acknowledged the brain of an average Yoruba man, back then in my sec. school the few Yoruba I knew were very very brilliant, The one in my class was the best he's name was Ayo (My namesake)

if they (Yoruba) re that coward as you just claim, don't you think they won't be a problem to Igbo ?.

I Think the only problem is there loyalty to Northerner's
The problem you have is your tendency to repeat stereotype and doctrine without checking facts .What loyalty to Northerners?

Nigeria is now in its third session of civilian rule. EVERY SINGLE TIME there has been a northern civilian head of state he has ruled with an IBo,the only previous exception being Goodluck Jonathan. The Ibos are the ones who have gone into coalition wit the North go and check the history if you are too young to remember. Yorubas were ALWAYs in opposition to the North.Awo NEVER went into political alliance with any northern politician. ZIK DID TWICE

During the civil war Yoruba were loyal to Nigeria and not the NORTH. Whether right or wrong at that time the Yoruba had no reason to be friends with the Ibos. The Ibos had marginalized Yorubas in exactly the same way as they tried to do with GEJ's government. It is impossible to build anything on LIES. The Ibos had also killed several Yoruba politicians sparing their own so in 1966 why should the Yorubas love the Ibos.

We must base everything on TRUTH

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Are Intelligent But Has No Wisdom- Fami Kayode by VickJames(m): 12:36am On Aug 30, 2015
omonnakoda:

The problem you have is your tendency to repeat stereotype and doctrine without checking facts .What loyalty to Northerners?

Nigeria is now in its third session of civilian rule. EVERY SINGLE TIME there has been a northern civilian head of state he has ruled with an IBo,the only previous exception being Goodluck Jonathan. The Ibos are the ones who have gone into coalition wit the North go and check the history if you are too young to remember. Yorubas were ALWAYs in opposition to the North.Awo NEVER went into political alliance with any northern politician. ZIK DID TWICE

During the civil war Yoruba were loyal to Nigeria and not the NORTH. Whether right or wrong at that time the Yoruba had no reason to be friends with the Ibos. The Ibos had marginalized Yorubas in exactly the same way as they tried to do with GEJ's government. It is impossible to build anything on LIES. The Ibos had also killed several Yoruba politicians sparing their own so in 1966 why should the Yorubas love the Ibos.

We must base everything on TRUTH

Please stop this your attempt at being funny. When Ojukwu said Gowon shouldn't be the military head of state and your brother Ogundipe who was the senior military personnel then, did you say he wasn't supporting your people?

When Ojukwu found out that they wanted to cheat the southern Nigeria and ask you people to secede and form your own country rather than being a slave to the north, you guys didn't agree.

The igbos have always stood for equity and fairness in the southern part of this country against the domineering tendencies of the north. The igbos are not afraid of the north. But I can't say for the yorubas because they've always being shaky when the topic is about the north.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Are Intelligent But Has No Wisdom- Fami Kayode by Esdb3: 12:39am On Aug 30, 2015
Fleshly:

The intelligence that put an ijaw man there, an hausa man there in short the intelligence that puts people there. The intelligence that doesn't fight for power yet control. The Intelligence that other tribes can't comprehend. The intelligence that murdered countless ibos with just mere words of advice during the civil war(your stupidity made me add this.)

And senate president north? Bukola is north? You better forget the geo.
Re: Yoruba Are Intelligent But Has No Wisdom- Fami Kayode by Esdb3: 12:40am On Aug 30, 2015
Fleshly:

The intelligence that put an ijaw man there, an hausa man there in short the intelligence that puts people there. The intelligence that doesn't fight for power yet control. The Intelligence that other tribes can't comprehend. The intelligence that murdered countless ibos with just mere words of advice during the civil war(your stupidity made me add this.)

And senate president north? Bukola is north? You better forget the geo.

Cc: jaymichael
Re: Yoruba Are Intelligent But Has No Wisdom- Fami Kayode by omonnakoda: 1:55am On Aug 30, 2015
VickJames:

Please stop this your attempt at being funny. When Ojukwu said Gowon shouldn't be the military head of state and your brother Ogundipe who was the senior military personnel then, did you say he wasn't supporting your people?

When Ojukwu found out that they wanted to cheat the southern Nigeria and ask you people to secede and form your own country rather than being a slave to the north, you guys didn't agree.

The igbos have always stood for equity and fairness in the southern part of this country against the domineering tendencies of the north. The igbos are not afraid of the north. But I can't say for the yorubas because they've always being shaky when the topic is about the north.

Where was Ojukwu when decree 34 was enacted . There was no such thing as Southern Nigeria.There was Eastern Region Western Region and MidWestern Region. There was no communion between East and West so you stop being funny.Yorubas have know Hausas and other Northern groups for centuries where and when did we know Ibos. Oshodi family in Lagos hae their origin in Niger state. They are TApa or Nupe. We have been marrying them before the white man came. Where do we know you?The Igunnuko tradition has been in Yorubaland for centuries. Ibos killed Akntola in 1966 and you are talking rubbish about Ogundipe .You folk must think everyone is an idiot. So you expect the Yorubas to be on your side after you killed their leadrs on the basis of some new foound phantom "SOUTH" There is no such thing so do not kid yourself. You folk are uncivilized and puffed up with empty pride.As far as civilization goes the Hausa are centuries ahead of you even though you like to kid yourselves you are better than them. You are feral savages

If you are too young go and ask how before the coup Zik flooded UI with Ibos in contempt of Yorubas and then after you killed Fajuyi ,killed Akintola etc and the Hausas retaliated you expect us to be on YOUR side. You must take us for complete idiots. Go and study history properly so you have a better understanding of the Yoruba attitude to Ibos. We owe you NOTHING at best and a severe chastisement at worst

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Are Intelligent But Has No Wisdom- Fami Kayode by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Yoruba Are Intelligent But Has No Wisdom- Fami Kayode by VickJames(m): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2015
omonnakoda:

Where was Ojukwu when decree 34 was enacted . There was no such thing as Southern Nigeria.There was Eastern Region Western Region and MidWestern Region. There was no communion between East and West so you stop being funny.Yorubas have know Hausas and other Northern groups for centuries where and when did we know Ibos. Oshodi family in Lagos hae their origin in Niger state. They are TApa or Nupe. We have been marrying them before the white man came. Where do we know you?The Igunnuko tradition has been in Yorubaland for centuries. Ibos killed Akntola in 1966 and you are talking rubbish about Ogundipe .You folk must think everyone is an idiot. So you expect the Yorubas to be on your side after you killed their leadrs on the basis of some new foound phantom "SOUTH" There is no such thing so do not kid yourself. You folk are uncivilized and puffed up with empty pride.As far as civilization goes the Hausa are centuries ahead of you even though you like to kid yourselves you are better than them. You are feral savages

If you are too young go and ask how before the coup Zik flooded UI with Ibos in contempt of Yorubas and then after you killed Fajuyi ,killed Akintola etc and the Hausas retaliated you expect us to be on YOUR side. You must take us for complete idiots. Go and study history properly so you have a better understanding of the Yoruba attitude to Ibos. We owe you NOTHING at best and a severe chastisement at worst

You are shouting and you need to calm down. I never said we wanted to join you guys, never did we think about that. I was only telling you the basic truth, your Ogundipe of a brother was cheated by the north and no one said anything about it. But Ojukwu said he can't bow to a younger man, so he seceded!

You said the igbos killed the yorubas, that's quite funny, I think Festus Okotieboh and Unegbe were ibibio, right? Who said Ironsi wasn't targeted in the coup, if you read history well, you'll know that they couldn't kill him because he had loyalists around him. For crying out loud, do u expect to kill the leader of an army easily and from outside for that matter.

Your claim that it was majorly igbos that initiated the coup, let me give you the list now:

1. Major Chukwuma Kaduna
Nzeogwu(Delta Igbo)
2. Major Adewale Ademoyega
(Yoruba) author of "Why we
struck"
3. Capt. G. Adeleke(Yoruba) 4. Maj. Ifeajuna(Igbo)
5. Lt. Fola Oyewole(Yoruba)
author of "The reluctant rebel"
6. Lt. R. Egbiko(Esean)
7. Lt. Tijani Katsina(Hausa/
Fulani) 8. Lt. O. Olafemiyan(Yoruba)
9. Capt. Gibson Jalo(Bali)
10. Capt. Swanton(Middle Belt)
11. Lt. Hope Harris Eghagha
(Urhobo)
12. Lt. Dag Warribor(Ijaw) 13. 2nd Lt. Saleh Dambo(Hausa)
14. 2nd Lt. John Atom Kpera (tiv)
15. Major David Okafor.

I don't understand why you listed the Oshodi family, I don't know them and I don't want to know them. The fact that your brothers couldn't do something for themselves show that you guys didn't have the balls.
Re: Yoruba Are Intelligent But Has No Wisdom- Fami Kayode by omonnakoda: 10:07am On Aug 30, 2015
VickJames:

You are shouting and you need to calm down. I never said we wanted to join you guys, never did we think about that. I was only telling you the basic truth, your Ogundipe of a brother was cheated by the north and no one said anything about it. But Ojukwu said he can't bow to a younger man, so he seceded!

You said the igbos killed the yorubas, that's quite funny, I think Festus Okotieboh and Unegbe were ibibio, right? Who said Ironsi wasn't targeted in the coup, if you read history well, you'll know that they couldn't kill him because he had loyalists around him. For crying out loud, do u expect to kill the leader of an army easily and from outside for that matter.

Your claim that it was majorly igbos that initiated the coup, let me give you the list now:

1. Major Chukwuma Kaduna
Nzeogwu(Delta Igbo)
2. Major Adewale Ademoyega
(Yoruba) author of "Why we
struck"
3. Capt. G. Adeleke(Yoruba) 4. Maj. Ifeajuna(Igbo)
5. Lt. Fola Oyewole(Yoruba)
author of "The reluctant rebel"
6. Lt. R. Egbiko(Esean)
7. Lt. Tijani Katsina(Hausa/
Fulani) 8. Lt. O. Olafemiyan(Yoruba)
9. Capt. Gibson Jalo(Bali)
10. Capt. Swanton(Middle Belt)
11. Lt. Hope Harris Eghagha
(Urhobo)
12. Lt. Dag Warribor(Ijaw) 13. 2nd Lt. Saleh Dambo(Hausa)
14. 2nd Lt. John Atom Kpera (tiv)
15. Major David Okafor.

I don't understand why you listed the Oshodi family, I don't know them and I don't want to know them. The fact that your brothers couldn't do something for themselves show that you guys didn't have the balls.
Ojukwu would not bow to a younger man so he seceded.That is very wise but Yorubas do not have that kind of Wisdom.
You can concoct any phantom list inspired by akpu but that changes nothing . Do you know who Festus Okotie Eboh was? because I am puzzled as to why you name him. It only reinforces the case against Eboes

There were Four Premiers in Nigeria in 1966

AKintola
Okotie-Eboh
Ahmadu Bello
Michael Okpara

3 of them were killed only Okpara was spared

The president was Zik and the Prime Minister was Tafawa Balewa.

Zik was spared and Balewa killed.

Eboes expect the rest of us to believe this was just a coincidence.

We are not as wise as the Eboes s we do not believe this.

What is the connection between Festus Okotie-Eboh and Unegbe

You are making an incoherent and incomprehensible argument!!

Yorubas had no interest in military rule so that Ogundipe argument is childish and stupid. There was a coup when Ironsi was killed,was Ogundipe part of the coup? How then could he expect to benefit from it?
If a sergeant successfully completes a coup where is the logic in arguing he should hand over to his seniors. Ojukwu's argument was essentially that the coup was unsuccessful and that they should prove to him that it was. He was willing to stake Eboe lives in this effort. Eventually they proved to him that the coup was successful after many lives were lost and he ran away like a rat

The reason I mention Oshodi family is simple They are a family who have been in Yoruba land for centuries and have their origin in the North. Yorubas have stronger ties with the North and some parts of the Niger Delta than with Eboes. So the notion that their is a Southern Nigeria or that somehow we have solidarity with Eboes or owe them any loyalty is absurd

HEAR YOUR LOGIC!!
If your logic has any sense in it why did Ironsi take over why did he not quell the coup and allow civilians to continue ruling.

why did Nwafor Orizu hand over power to Ironsi. The coup had been foiled. Why was it necessary for Ironsi to become Head of State
Why was it necessary for Ironsi to enact decree 34.

I can see you are too young to know facts and are just blabbing with inaccurate details. I don't know what you are talking about when you mention Okotie-Eboh
Re: Yoruba Are Intelligent But Has No Wisdom- Fami Kayode by mistabiola: 10:15am On Aug 30, 2015
jaymichael:
The strength you wasted on typing this poo should have instead been used to continue your biafran agitation.
Yorubas are cowards, agreed but your brave fathers that fought the biafran war met their WATERLOO at ORE. IN THE HANDS OF THE "COWARDLY" YORUBA SOLDIERS.
THEY CHASED YOUR. BRAVE WARLORD TO IVORY COAST IN SKIRT AND BLOUSE.
HISTORICALLY THE FOUGHT WARS, CONQUERED AND BUILT EMPIRES BUT YOUR BRAVE TRIBE DID NOT BUILD AN ANT-HILL.
YOUR PEOPLE ARE SO BRAVE AND MORE COURAGEOUS THAT THE RAN AWAY TO THER VILLAGES (WHEN NOTHING WAS PURSUING THEM) TO EAT NGWOGWO AND PALMY DURING OSO ABIOLA RIOTS AND THE COWARDLY YORUBAS STAYED BEHIND.
STATE THAT ONE BATTLE YOUR COURAGEOUS TRIBE HAS WON AGAINST THE COWARDLY YORUBAS?
YORUBAS ARE SLAVES BECAUSE they formed a merger of political parties to send GEJ back to his village and their son is the VP? The Hausas/Fulani (slave masters) have been VP to a Yoruba man so, they are equally our SLAVES too in your warped Analogy. YORUBAS are SLABE MASTERS too in their own rights but your "freeeborn" tribes have always been and will SLAVES to two Slave masters TAFAWA BALEWA/AZIKIWE
SHAGARI/EKWUEME
BASHIR TOFA/UGOH
the second are the IJAWS who will forever be your SLAVE MASTERS. They fought against and jeopardize your Biafran dreams. Seized your properties in the Niger Delta during and after the war. Used you as errand boys to campaign for GEJ (whose ANUS your elders still kill themselves to lick) during the last election.
You still need the support of your SLAVE MASTERS in the SS to achieve your IPOB ambition that you have to include them in your phantom biafra land.
Isn't it IRONIC that Your "courageous " and "free born" tribe cannot stand on their own ALONE?

Wicked cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees / Pictures: First Highway Bridge In Nigeria Has Collapsed / Young Lady Raped And Brutally Murdered By Heartless Men(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.