Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,510 members, 7,958,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled (27170 Views)

El-Rufai Serves Passenger On Abuja-Kaduna Train / Photos Of El-rufai On Abuja-Kaduna Train This Afternoon / Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-34096000

what nonsense. Why call terrorist militant.

Are they trying to change Bokoharam from terrorist group to militant group?

The BBC reporters responsible for this error should warn themselves oo.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by ibro2hot(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
This is not funny..ya'Allah we dey ur hand oo
Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by okolochyke: 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The jihadists must be stopped. Okolochyke comes to mind. These people are just heartless!

Ojukwu pickin, how are you?

What do u expect from worshipers of Chukwu Okike Abiama, a drug peddling and baby factory deity who has infected his people with cannibalism and starvation

11 Likes

Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
psucc:
And his is also one of problems or conditions enhancing insurgency. How can security agencies be doling out information that are supposed to be classified to the public.

I don't need to teach them this anyway.

You're funny. What if this is intended to get back to the perps?
Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by neocortex: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
admax:
Thank You Jesus.

I really don't expect the world to get better......everything will go haywire until rapture takes place. It's dangerous if you don't have Jesus.

End-time preacher.
Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by Roseey0(f): 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
Seun, e be like say u and your mods don shayo did eve.
Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by emmayayodeji(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by Chitumu: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
DSS arrests 14-year-old
B’Haram spy at Abuja airport AUGUST 29, 2015 : ADELANI
ADEPEGBA, ABUJA Leave a Comment A plot by the Boko Haram sect to
bomb the Nnamdi Azikiwe
International Airport, Abuja, has
been uncovered by the
Department of State Services. The agency said it had foiled the
plot, involving a spying network
at the airport, by unmasking the
brains behind the act. Following the development, the
service has stepped security at
all airports across the country to
frustrate other criminal plots and
protect lives and property. The DSS, in a statement on
Saturday by an official, Tony
Opuiyo, stated that it
apprehended a 14-year-old boy
from Kogi State, Sulaiymon
Abdulrahman (a.k.a Sunday Ajayi), who was caught
monitoring travellers’
movement, including passenger
screening, boarding procedures
and other processes in the
departure and arrival halls. It explained that on August 24,
2015, the agency, in liaison with
NAIA aviation security, arrested
Abdulrahman, who confessed
that he infiltrated the airport
with the assistance of one Dauda Sadiq (a.k.a Peter), who is
presently at large. According to the service,
Abdulrahman revealed that
Sadiq directed him to spy on the
installation and pass to him
information in respect of
travellers’ movement, boarding procedures and other
processes at the airport. “With this knowledge, the
service is working closely with
major aviation stakeholders,
especially the Aviation Security
Department, to forestall any
possible attack and to ensure adequate security at the
airports. “This is aside other measures
which have been put in place to
ensure protection of lives and
property across the country,”
the DSS stated. source http://www.punchng.com/news/dss-arrests-14-year-old-bharam-spy-at-abuja-airport/
Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by SeverusSnape(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
okolochyke:

Ojukwu pickin, how are you?

What do u expect from worshipers of Chukwu Okike Abiama, a drug peddling and baby factory deity who has infected his people with cannibalism and starvation
I've warned you, let anything happen to our airport and you and your miserable pain-filled terrorist brothers will pay for it.

Okolochyke indeed. grin

Dude is ashamed of his tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by efilefun(m): 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
Who made boko haram wax stronger from a dagger carrying terror group to what they are now?
Emekamex:
Later they would say northerners are competent, who makes up the bulk of Boko Haram terrorists?
Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
DSS b thinking with their feet, lyk really, a kid was caught spying passenger screening and boarding processes and they thinking BH is planning to attack d airport. they are prolly thinking of going international with their attacks by studying how passengers are screened, which might be prompted by the motive of either carrying a bomb in2 d airplane or transporting their members by air out of the country.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
California30:
Islam is the only understanding & peaceful religion on earth.

Says the weird one undecided
Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by okolochyke: 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I've warned you, let anything happen to our airport and you and your miserable pain-filled terrorist brothers will pay for it.

Okolochyke indeed. grin

Dude is ashamed of his tribe.

We are waiting for your turn to be hanged in either Vietnam or Malaysia

When will Chuku Abiama deliver your own drug package?

10 Likes

Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by kurt09(m): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
President Buhari will be 100 days in office by
September 5. How would you rate his
performance?

https://polldaddy.com/poll/9046103/?view=results&msg=voted
Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by agabaI23(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
How can they use a14 year old without company? An 11 year old moving around in Abuja Airport will be easily spotted. I think it's a wrong one. It is either he is used as a decoy or Daura is trying to show off.

He mostly likely was there with someone.
Other questions are how much information can he get? How much can he store? Some of their mates fly, why do they need a small boy to get the security proceedings? I'm not sure but this story has refused to settle since I saw it in the morning in another thread.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
Naija super story, always bring things like this up to make it look like they re working,...the fail entity that constructed by a drug addict Fredrick lugard nd his prostitude girlfriend flora shaw called Nigeria.

Buhari called the citizens baboons nd dogs grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by Elly1(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
stories, did they kill the boy or not? Is he nt among BOko?, they shld stop all these noise
Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by blackboy(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
Noise!!! Too much eye service going on these days. This news has what result? A. DSS is working B. Terror attack stopped C. To instill panick and fear that our airports might be attacked soon by Boko or is being targeted? D. All of the above

Correct Answer: D

Arrest the boy let him lead you to his handlers and then after successfully making more arrest announce to the public. I think that would have been better.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by biznessben(m): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by happney65: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
admax:
Thank You Jesus.

I really don't expect the world to get better......everything will go haywire until rapture takes place. It's dangerous if you don't have Jesus.

Henhen?So that Jesus Guy would come and send me to Hell because i dont believe in him abi?Ahaaaa..See Stupidity of an African.Go ask of Jesus from a Jew and he would tell you the call him a Mad Man in Isreal..Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by cupidhero(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
Atleast no be moi moi dis time around. It's gud to know nigerians can foil other things apart from moi moi.
Sai baba! grin
Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by georgylee: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
Now it is certain Nigeria is seriously incurred...... Buhari should intensify his efforts...... God safe Nigeria,,,,,
Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by ibisko04: 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
Abuja airport air approach is too risky. Anytime I am aboard any inward flight to Abuja airport, I always see people moving around the perimeter fence of the airport.
Also when the aircraft start to descend to land, you will start seeing farmers and other people doing their things very closely.
All these things are security lapses that boko haram can take advantage of.
Security agencies and aviation authority should take note and do something before its turned to another story.
Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by afrika(f): 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
All this happenings tells me that the mark 666 is an enemy within et we feel there re not with us.
Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by fredosky111(m): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
Kai dis ppl dnt av sense at all..keep quite nd carry out investigation silently,bt dy will expose all der tricks to d criminals to hep dem escape
Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by harry509: 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-34096000
na wa. Tank GOD d little boy was caught.
Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by musicwriter(m): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
I will like to use this opportunity to call the attention of the authorities to up their surveillance on all airport environs.

I used to live in Beko estate, near Punch newspapers estate, Mangoro, and the only thing that demarcated us from the airport was a wall. If I wanted to blow up airplanes at night, I would have done that successfully from home. Many a times, when I woke at night and look through my windows to see how the airplanes lay vulnerably, I often wondered who guards the the airport environs.

This's time for the authorities to spring to action around airport environs and communities.

1 Like

Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by dealslip(f): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
they have been upgraded, now they are described as MILITANTS not terrorist. They can now be compared to the likes of Asari and co. This is really interesting
Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by Kingspin(m): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nigerian security agencies busy looking for money at the airports rather than doing their job.
Re: Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled by Kingspin(m): 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
happney65:

Henhen?So that Jesus Guy would come and send me to Hell because i dont believe in him abi?Ahaaaa..See Stupidity of an African.Go ask of Jesus from a Jew and he would tell you the call him a Mad Man in Isreal..Rubbish
Nobody will burn u alive like that useless religion do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters / NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau / Senators Push Back Against Saraki’s Intrigues, Use Of Senate To Fight,.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.