Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! (4274 Views)

"How My Sister, Alizee, Was Killed By Danish Husband, Peter Nielsen" (Graphic) / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by mysticcodedprof(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
My sister is in love with me. I am 3 years older than her at 20. I never expected this to happen although we've always been very close. Recently she has been cold towards me and ignores me a lot. Even when I asked her what was wrong she wouldn't respond properly. She locks herself in her room and cries constantly.
Our parents are divorced and we live with mom who is too busy with her work to take care of us. She isn't home enough to see the condition my sister is in. Then one day I noticed my sister had even resorted to cut her wrists so i decided to force her to tell me what was wrong and she ended up kissing me passionately and telling me that she loved me in the wrong way. I was too shocked to do anything. I've never thought about her in any way other than family though. I don't want to hurt her. What should I do please help?

Read more similar stories here>>>http://mcodedprof..com/2015/08/my-sister-confessed-she-is-in-love-with.html

Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
She loves you as her brother and since its not about a romantic relationship, you shouldn't be bothered.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by Airforce1(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
She loves you as her brother and since its not about a romantic relationship, you shouldn't be bothered.
grin
Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by kelechiug: 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
tell her you don't love her, drive the obvious reasons into her skull, i think that will help grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by SUGARBEE(f): 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
You both need counseling

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by kelechiug: 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
..hehehe, you are funny gan
Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by Arbiola(f): 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
Since u don't want to hurt her, just go ahead and marry her grin

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by ladyF(f): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hmmmm she kissed u how? On the cheek? Long kiss on the lips? U didn't state...

Hian!!! Looks like in cest to me. Tufiakwa....

1 Like

Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by Jannie1999(f): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
Tell her its wrong

u r her brother naa

Its incest she should supress it
Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by DuchessLily(f): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

U don't gerrit dear. Read again

@OP tell ur mum and u both should talk sense into her... Go look for ur dad and tell him too
Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by Galacious1: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
that's it.

@op
This is one of the adverse effects of divorce. Jst get ur sis 2 know she has a sisterly love for u.
that's no big deal.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
pray for her# or beta still tell buhari
Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by raysville(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
that girl need to be flogged!
Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by mysticcodedprof(m): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
huh. o dangerous o
Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by kestolove95(m): 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
Apc and buhari must hia dix
Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by sainty2k3(m): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
U need to pray. Sincerely
Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by mysticcodedprof(m): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
sainty2k3:
U need to pray. Sincerely
sad
Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by Shebarh(f): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
Pray bout it.. no doubt it's the evil spirit dat is controlling her.. Also tell ya mum bout it and also ya dad... den take her for counseling.. u can also let her socialize so dat she can meet diff people and then she might eventually fall in love in a geniue way smiley
Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by witnezHD(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
it a small world do what you got to do
Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by santos876(m): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
Romance section pls

Tanks for understandin
Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by MzCorleone(f): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Carry her go MFM make dem cast out the spirit of incest.
Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by RedCard1(m): 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nairaland and fake love stories. These peeps keeps typing trash just to hit fp
Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by teemanbastos(m): 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
judas iscariot's kissembarassed
Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by mysticcodedprof(m): 6:56am On Aug 30, 2015
santos876:
Romance section pls
Tanks for understandin
okay santos
Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by julietchic(f): 7:22am On Aug 30, 2015
I dontbeliv it
Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by santos876(m): 7:39am On Aug 30, 2015
mysticcodedprof:
okay santos
uwc
Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by pretydiva(f): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
did u even bother 2 read d story at all
Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:28am On Aug 30, 2015
TABOOO.....GOD HELP US...DIS IS D SIGN OF END TIMES....... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by shizzy7(f): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2015
ITS Fantasies
so
Beat Love out of her brain
OR
What type of help do you need??
Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by mysticcodedprof(m): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:
ITS Fantasies
so
Beat Love out of her brain
OR
What type of help do you need??
Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by Obienesarah: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
Donariok:
pray for her# or beta still tell buhari
Ofcos cos he's a pedophile himself, so he cn advice d young man 2 go against nature.. Weldon. .

1 Like

Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by mysticcodedprof(m): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
Obienesarah:
Ofcos cos he's a pedophile himself, so he cn advice d young man 2 go against nature.. Weldon. .
good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full S£x Video Of Ghana Girl Having Sex Because Of Cold Stone And Pizza / Causes Of His Death: Nigeria’s Fast Rising Singer, Mohbad Dead At 27 / Is Kevin Hart That Funny Or Is He Just Being Over Hyped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.