Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace (30235 Views)

Reekado Banks And DJ Cuppy Pictured Together / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Linda Ikeji / DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
DJ cuppy! hmm...that her name only reminds me breas.ts. God help me.
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
NOTRIBE:
TOO MUCH MAKE AND EYE-LASHES...LOOK AT THE GIRL BESIDE HER, NYANDA..SO EASILY NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL!!!
Hmm. Neocolonialism /Americanism seems to be a problem for you...anything from yonder must be better than your own!
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by vlynn(f): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pretty girl.
Her face and hands though
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by Rotimi47: 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
ebamma:
Maybe I lack a sense of good taste in women, maybe my definition of beauty is wack,

But in my eyes, I see no beauty in this Dj Cuppy,

All I see is a face filled with make up and a girl who looks like one of my kid sister's dolls
you spoke my mind but you're wicked cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by LatestTrend: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
grin

Rotimi47:
you spoke my mind but you're wicked cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by GodblessNig247(m): 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
pretydiva:
Biuriful ladies. Me luv her gown kiss

me too
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by missmary(f): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
ebamma:
Maybe I lack a sense of good taste in women, maybe my definition of beauty is wack,

All I see is a face filled with make up and a girl who looks like one of my kid sister's dolls

Am no no hater but thats what i see too... Was bout to say she always looks kiddish but might be her style
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by keishablack(f): 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
I like dt she dresses so girlie
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by notoriousbabe: 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
nikkiking:
Who's who in the pishure shocked shocked shocked?
dj Buki is the one on the right while iyanda is on the left
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
Nice. It's Wisdomkosi again
see your life!..copying LadyF style
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by EazyMoh(m): 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
Nice. It's Wisdomkosi again
You no dey shame? copy-cat.
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by PStacks(m): 7:26am On Aug 31, 2015
her dad is a billionaire yet she still lacks confidence in herself, so much make-up, only God knows what she is trying to making up for. she always appears too artificial for my liking
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by bros856: 10:27am On Aug 31, 2015
Carrying Uganda flag as if she is not a Nigerian or How can you be flying another flag instead on Nigerian flag, come on DJ Woman!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by tammie24: 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
ebamma:

She wears a lot of makeup. Yes
But she's also very beautiful
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by room089: 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
Is Nyanda of Brick n Lace from Uganda?
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
darmys:
Nigerian's top female disc jockey "Dj Cuppy" was in |Uganda some days ago for her #CuppyTakesAfrica show and she met with Nyanda from the famous singing duo Brick and lace.

https://instagram.com/p/6u5wxXLSiM/

Op is it Nyanda or Nyla. U see that Nyla babe so, she's my biggest crush. So u mind how u spell her sexy name. I can maim any bloodclot just for her
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by darmys(f): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

Op is it Nyanda or Nyla. U see that Nyla babe so, she's my biggest crush. So u mind how u spell her sexy name. I can maim any bloodclot just for her

sad op u know they are two
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
darmys:

damn right, i knw,babe. I have been crushing on d one with black hair since 1942. Her name's Nyla Thorborne, she wears size 42, she has a tat on here left arm. I virtually knw everythang abt my sole crush. Call it obsession, iwo lo mosad

op u know they are two
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by ZianaJordana(f): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
Too much extreme make up contouring. They both look sweaty, rugged, cheap, and basically, a mess.
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by ayodejiayeola(m): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2015
Family drawing portrait painting of Femi otedola, djcuppy, temi otedola and mother nana otedola.

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by Damosoftic(m): 2:18am On Jan 21, 2016
Damosoftic:
So Beautiful.
Say Goodbye To UTME Failure
Kindly Login to this site to testify
http://tspadmissionigeria..com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Dazzles In Gorgeous Owambe Outfit / Wizkid's Domestic Violence: Davido Likes Comment Berating Wizkid / Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Daughter, Portia Zinny's 3rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.