Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace (30118 Views)

Reekado Banks And DJ Cuppy Pictured Together / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Linda Ikeji / DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by SammieLowkey(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
Just passing by.. #EnoConcernMe
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by LockDown69(m): 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
OK let me cupp something grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by Jhenny(f): 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dreyl:
I'm going to marry this girl, whether otedola likes it or not.
not even in ur dreams dude

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by nwadiuko1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
ebamma:
Maybe I lack a sense of good taste in women, maybe my definition of beauty is wack,

But in my eyes, I see no beauty in this Dj Cuppy,

All I see is a face filled with make up and a girl who looks like one of my kid sister's dolls
yeah and a pair of breasts;F

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by saracus(f): 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Beautiful as ever
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by Bobbystanley(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Na who be the mad person behind them @1st pic

Its LadyF

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by advocates: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
Damn! This girl is hmmm. Saw her pix as a child and i'm convinced her beauty is natural. I love industrious babes.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by danpaul1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
Good for her
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by Damosoftic(m): 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
So Beautiful.
Say Goodbye To UTME Failure
Kindly Login to this site to testify
http://tspadmissionigeria..com
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
Airforce1:
Cuppy's breastt growing bigger and bigger

Damn!!

I wanna see her n a sleeveless tank top

Bros wetin karry your eyes there?
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by GodMode: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jhenny:
not even in ur dreams dude
I'll marry nyanda gringrin
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by brownsug(f): 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ur album never come out,go see donjaz na at least u be nwanne

Airforce1:

Damn!!

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by Mznaett: 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hmm
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by advocates: 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
ebamma:
Maybe I lack a sense of good taste in women, maybe my definition of beauty is wack,

But in my eyes, I see no beauty in this Dj Cuppy,

All I see is a face filled with make up and a girl who looks like one of my kid sister's dolls
Yeah. It could be you are growing too old for your age to sense one. If you ask me I see a young, beautiful and an enterprising independent woman away from the normal nija babes.....The hustlers I called them.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
brick and lace still exists?
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by neweraomo: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
ELTON123:
I don see them,sooooooo
thank God,ur eye sight is back grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by Khez: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Brick and lace still dey alive? They should sing another song nua....
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by kayo80(m): 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
Why does DJ Cuppy always cover up her 'Manchester?' Hmm! Nice one anyway...I like that she always looks happy and enthusiastic in all her pics. I wish her the best.
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Na who be the mad person behind them @1st pic
lmao
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by NOTRIBE: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
TOO MUCH MAKE AND EYE-LASHES...LOOK AT THE GIRL BESIDE HER, NYANDA..SO EASILY NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL!!!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
This brick and buba abi na lace Fine o
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Airforce1:

Damn!!

c ur life......
i jus hope say u no go even go dey jack vaseline for coner sef
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by kingsilly(m): 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Medunah:

Buh u know part of d reason y she is famous is cos of father's status

Dangote comes to her gigs and u think it's because she's working that hard..her father status has a direct effect on her, if not I no see billionaire in jimmy jatt and the likes during their gigs..
Money speaks
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by experimentist: 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
na who come be cuppy again? nawao!
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by haqueurate(m): 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cuuuupy! Cupppppy!! Cuuuuuppppy!!!!
How many times I take call you, I nor wan hia say u don follow this jamaican girls dey smoke igbo o! Ehn ehn angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by DJMCOTTY(m): 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Are u sure u ave heard their work? Dj cuppy knws the art of Djing, when you hear her play you won't hesitate to call her of the best,,,, as for Lambo, meh!!
Stephansmily:
Top wat??

What dah hell happend to Lambo
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by jonero147(m): 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jeeesuuu kiss cheesy
These girls are pretty grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by ladyF(f): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Bobbystanley:

Its LadyF
lol God bless u! cry
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace by OyinMIXmola(f): 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dreyl:
I'm going to marry this girl, whether otedola likes it or not.
lolzzzzzzzzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Glows In Traditional Attire (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe-gentry Arrested By Policemen In Osogbo (photo) / "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.