Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,843 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Heatwave: Soldier Guarding Prince Charles Collapses Due To Hot Weather! See pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heatwave: Soldier Guarding Prince Charles Collapses Due To Hot Weather! See pics (992 Views)

Prince Charles And Princess Diana In Nigeria (memories, Stories And Pictures) / Heatwave: Soldier Guarding Prince Charles Collapses. This Is Terrible! See Photo / Morgues Overflow In Pakistan As Heatwave Toll Nears 800 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heatwave: Soldier Guarding Prince Charles Collapses Due To Hot Weather! See pics by talktomazech: 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
From India to Pakistan and to Britain, the global heatwave has been taking its toll on a lot of people.
A soldier fainted while guarding Prince Charles during a killer heatwave that hit Britain not long ago. It was the hottest day in British history!
It took several minutes in a combined effort to revive the soldier. Using water...I mean, lots of water and an umbrella to cover him, the soldier was helped to stand on his feet and then led away sad

For some days now, heatwave has been hitting millions so hard across the UK. The heatwave in the UK this year has broken record and nudged close to the all-time British record. UK is not used to this type of weather!

Prince Charles guard passed out and fell forward onto a beach in Hampshire as the Met Office confirmed a record temperature of 98.6F

Click to read details, see more pics and watch video... Oh my Gosh!! cry

https://www.mazech.com/UK_heatwave

***Be the first to read all viral news!
Like our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/mazech?ref=hl

Re: Heatwave: Soldier Guarding Prince Charles Collapses Due To Hot Weather! See pics by talktomazech: 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
Chei!!! Send down the rain. Where's Majek Fashek? grin

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/UK_heatwave

Re: Heatwave: Soldier Guarding Prince Charles Collapses Due To Hot Weather! See pics by Misternas89(m): 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
Oh lord of mercy...Mrnas say so
Re: Heatwave: Soldier Guarding Prince Charles Collapses Due To Hot Weather! See pics by Blakjewelry(m): 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
The soldier is true hero, he stand until he die
Re: Heatwave: Soldier Guarding Prince Charles Collapses Due To Hot Weather! See pics by talktomazech: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Blakjewelry:
The soldier is true hero, he stand until he die

Good news! He did not die!! This year's heat is something else sad
Re: Heatwave: Soldier Guarding Prince Charles Collapses Due To Hot Weather! See pics by Greyworld: 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
And hve guts 2 call pple that have been endurin dis heat from birth "nigga" or crudely put black monkey abi? Their turn don come.
Re: Heatwave: Soldier Guarding Prince Charles Collapses Due To Hot Weather! See pics by talktomazech: 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals / Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offences — Senator Okon / Ministerial List "Yes I Was Short Listed, But I Turned It Down" - Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.