Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Etim Slams Mikel, Martins - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Etim Slams Mikel, Martins (2098 Views)

Etim Esin Acquires 2015 Range Rover(photos) / Mikel Does Not Deserve Nigeria No. 10 Jersey - Etim Esin / Ameobi, Mikel, Martins, Apam Listed For Venezuela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etim Slams Mikel, Martins by chidichris(m): 8:42am On Apr 04, 2009
OK . . . we don hear u

Mikel is the best Nigerian player ever . . .

happy now ?

JOBLESS BOOT-LICKER !

Dr.Idiot,
are u still arround?
my prayer to all of u who want mikel to listen to etim is that u all will have a ganja smoker as ur adviser.
other ex internationals are getting one appointment or the other from the sports authorities here in nigeria and no one is asking why etim is not getting any.
we expect etim to tell us where they sale the best of ganja in nigeria and not advising more intelligent people.
we can only ask the the ndlea to give etim lisence to smoke as a compenssation package.
if argentina does not take time, they will not come to sa2010 for using a drug adict as a coach. and all eyes will be on arfgentina is south because we now know they believe in drugs so from coach to doctors down to players will be carefully monitored.
Re: Etim Slams Mikel, Martins by MAITEMA(m): 10:34am On Apr 04, 2009
@ chidichris

You are insinuating that because Etim Esin smokes marijuana therefore he is disqualified from making any public comment especially in a field he was a professional in?

Do you know how many footballers, athletes, musicians, politicians that are hooked on drugs that we dont know of?

Do you know that President Obama confessed to using drugs at a point in his life?

Why are you exuding ignorance and idiocy on NairaLand?

Your Mikel-sympathy has beclouded your reasoning and made you a Zombie!
Re: Etim Slams Mikel, Martins by chidichris(m): 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2009
Do you know that President Obama confessed to using drugs at a point in his life?

@maitema,
according to you, obama confessed of using drugs at a point in his life, why did he stop?
does obama taking drugs make drugs a good product?
i get am before no be property. obama was taking drugs before he understand that drugs kills. tell ur etim to stop and we can now put that in the past and listen to him.
it is even in his interests so that he will start enjoying official gains like other ex-internationals rather than getting involved in stealing phones and chewing gum just to take care of ,
who among our ex-internationals can you compare with etim?
can u make etim ur role model?
can u make him ur adviser?
if u are asked to make a wish, will u choose to be like etim against martins and mikel?tell me among our ex - internationals who is condeming a particular player over a team's failure. do u know the difference between maradonna and pele? drugs.
do u know the difference between etim and eguavon? drugs.
etim is a total blind man and as such can never lead a one eyed man to his promise land. take time to reach etim before he takes ganja and interview him over the match and then come back after he must have taken ganja and interview him again-obviously, u are going to have two different answers.
the truth about it all is that u are envious of mikel's achievements. at his age, he has done what ur almighty etim could not do. he is a great ambassadore of nigeria legible to step on places where angels ,
in ur village, how many lions does a man kill before u call him a lion killer?
do u know that mikel has shook hands with world great men?
do u know how many personalities are dreaming to be seen arround mikel?
do u know that at least all the african presidents will welcome mikel on his visit to any of their countries.
do u know that blatter knows mikel by name and in person?
what are ur achievements as a human being that makes u think u are qualified to call such a golden boy useless?
have u thought of how much mikel takes home at the end of the year for all his back passes and weak tackles?
serious football legends like ferguson and mourinho fought for his signature, who and who in ur whole life have fought for ur services? maybe okada men who want to take u to ur destination.
there is a natural law that when u respect great men, greatness will come ur way.
be reminded in ur dwarf reasoning that any history of football in nigeria, africa and europe without mikel remains an incomplete one and i will wait to lecture u on this ascertion on ur demand.
the earlier u delete hatred from ur mind, begin to appreciate mikel as a great man, thank God for his life only then will God begin to look at u as a serious being and his blessings shall begin to take over u. but if u choose to join the critics of failures and thereby embracing failures, my dear, be ready to recieve what u ordered for.
Re: Etim Slams Mikel, Martins by MAITEMA(m): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2009
Nna chidichris ie-di egwu

When and where did I rationalize drug usage? I have simply said; drug usage at a point in one's life does not completely demean or condemn him/her.

If Etim Esin was and is still on drugs I do not know and do not care! You dont even know if your idol Mikel is on drugs (I am not saying he is). However I know he was recently arrested for driving drunk in London, whatelse havent come out in the open we dont know.

I am only saying; attack the IDEA and not the MAN!
Re: Etim Slams Mikel, Martins by chidichris(m): 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2009
Nna chidichris ie-di egwu

When and where did I rationalize drug usage? I have simply said; drug usage at a point in one's life does not completely demean or condemn him/her.

If Etim Esin was and is still on drugs I do not know and do not care! You dont even know if your idol Mikel is on drugs (I am not saying he is). However I know he was recently arrested for driving drunk in London, whatelse havent come out in the open we dont know.

I am only saying; attack the IDEA and not the MAN!
maitema,
for speaking igbo, i don't want think u are related to the ibos in any manner.
from the way you know mikel's odd sides and weaknesses, u must be in a good position to say if he takes drugs or not.
from the little u have so far voiced out within our few days of debates here, u are capable of poisioning progresives in ur village. u sound more of a sadiest. u look like an enemy of progress. u feel bitter for such a young and progressive boy. how old are u? do you believe that whatsoever u wish others, same will be applicable to u.
i hardly know u but we can learn from others even the unknown friends.
wacth people u associate with, etim from all standards is a frustrated man and as such reports negatives. if he slams mikel and martins, who did he praise. to me he represents an a prophet of doom.
a man who can out on tv to tell us how he wanted okocha to pay him 100 million for an accusation okocha did not make. he is simply frustrated and if he is the type of man u look up to in condeming a progressive man like mikel, i will reserve nothing in telling u that u may be one of his likes.
watch what u say about people especially people who are putting in personal efforts to survive on their own.
mikel is a young man struglling to change the family and personal situations out of hard works and prayers, condeming him implies wickedness and envy.
Re: Etim Slams Mikel, Martins by DrKitaun(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2009
chidichris:

maitema,
for speaking igbo, i don't want think u are related to the ibos in any manner.
from the way you know mikel's odd sides and weaknesses, u must be in a good position to say if he takes drugs or not.
from the little u have so far voiced out within our few days of debates here, u are capable of poisioning progresives in ur village. u sound more of a sadiest. u look like an enemy of progress. u feel bitter for such a young and progressive boy. how old are u? do you believe that whatsoever u wish others, same will be applicable to u.
i hardly know u but we can learn from others even the unknown friends.
wacth people u associate with, etim from all standards is a frustrated man and as such reports negatives. if he slams mikel and martins, who did he praise. to me he represents an a prophet of doom.
a man who can out on tv to tell us how he wanted okocha to pay him 100 million for an accusation okocha did not make. he is simply frustrated and if he is the type of man u look up to in condeming a progressive man like mikel, i will reserve nothing in telling u that u may be one of his likes.
watch what u say about people especially people who are putting in personal efforts to survive on their own.
mikel is a young man struglling to change the family and personal situations out of hard works and prayers, condeming him implies wickedness and envy.

u would do well to use the spell-checker . . .

its free . . .at least Seun do that well without having to be boot-licked by NLANDERS grin grin
Re: Etim Slams Mikel, Martins by chidichris(m): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2009
can any of u announce it here that mikel and essien are playing the same time in this match against newcastle.
prophets of doom only waiting to report negatives.

i know that all the anti-mikel imbeciles have close their faces in shame after today's match. well, mikel played 90 mins with essien still in the team.

the last time chelsea played without mikel, they lost to spurs. essien and mikel are not playing in the same position.
anyother chelsea player who plays as a defensive midfielder must come as an assistant to mikel.

mikel has proved himself as the sole replacement of makalele.

mr etim my ass shld go and join politics and he has lost out on the game that he was once an icon.

but mikel have made my day and definitely bring to an end all noisy cans in the house. you have to all shut up for now.
Re: Etim Slams Mikel, Martins by cantab(m): 10:13am On Apr 05, 2009
The said comment from Etin Esim about Mikel,Martin & Shuabu is absolutely correct, there is no use havn Mikel & Martin in the team if they cannot make any difference, Siasia is a smarter coach , he is in the thick of things at the moment no doubts & the result is we hv 2day with d immediate junior team, who says Siasia cannot handle the so called big boys & win their respect; afterall he played the game 2 at d highest level, lets make a change if & when its necessary, now is d time, b/4 Amoudu drags our football back, by the way cn anybody tell me what technical input Shaibu made on the Mozambique match, a coach worth his onions should make tactical/technical inputs to change a situation in a game of that magnitude, depite having the resources on the bench. I think Amoudu was a spectator on that unfortunate game; we will continue to thank God for using the referee to favour us in many instances in that match, Amoudu needs a relief now b/4 its 2 late. By d way who says we cannot use Siasia & his olympic eagles to procetute the assighment at hand,afterall the so called Super eagles hv unfortunately & surprisingly 2 turned super chickens, becoming supervisors in the field of play.
Re: Etim Slams Mikel, Martins by chidichris(m): 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2009
The said comment from Etin Esim about Mikel,Martin & Shuabu is absolutely correct, there is no use havn Mikel & Martin in the team if they cannot make any difference, Siasia is a smarter coach , he is in the thick of things at the moment no doubts & the result is we hv 2day with d immediate junior team, who says Siasia cannot handle the so called big boys & win their respect; afterall he played the game 2 at d highest level, lets make a change if & when its necessary, now is d time, b/4 Amoudu drags our football back, by the way cn anybody tell me what technical input Shaibu made on the Mozambique match, a coach worth his onions should make tactical/technical inputs to change a situation in a game of that magnitude, depite having the resources on the bench. I think Amoudu was a spectator on that unfortunate game; we will continue to thank God for using the referee to favour us in many instances in that match, Amoudu needs a relief now b/4 its 2 late. By d way who says we cannot use Siasia & his olympic eagles to procetute the assighment at hand,afterall the so called Super eagles hv unfortunately & surprisingly 2 turned super chickens, becoming supervisors in the field of play.

@cantab,
etim slamed mikel and martins and u said he is correct but reading down the lines, i can see u slam amodu the more.

the truth of the matter is that until we trace back to the problems of supper eagles nothing can be done. no doctor treats any ailment without identification.
we have all closed our eyes to the incidents that led to the humilation of oliseh and his group.

we shld all stop beating about the bush and hit the nail at the head. who is in charge of our football in nigeria?
what inputs has he done to the game?

how many friendly matches have supper eagles played this year?
why is etim not among our coaching crew?
apart from talking to press, what other contributions have etim made to the game he supposed to worship?
slamming mikel and martins or even removing them from the super eagles will further help us back to the unknown zone.

siasia is a very good coach but believe me, his goodness is shinning because he is handling a group of unknown soldiers whose primary objectives are to gain popularity and sale themselves to the football power houses. every supper eagle was once a junior player so whatsoever is discouraging the super eagles will surely affect them when they get there.

there is no committments in the whole team. this team needs motivation most importantly on the moral aspect of the game.
Re: Etim Slams Mikel, Martins by mystikal(m): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2009
WTF Is this poster's problem wiv Etim Esin. sounds more like a personal issue 2 me.

I, for one do not see anything wrong wiv what Etim Esin said.
Re: Etim Slams Mikel, Martins by cantab(m): 7:52am On Apr 06, 2009
@ chidichris ;

I do not want 2 know any issues with Etim Esin, all i am saying is that the point he made about Mikel, Martin & Amoudu is
obvious, Etim may hv lost some of his morals but not the sense of football, afterall in his days he played trauncy to extreme levels yet he delivered when it mattered most. Special/exceptional players & Coaches swing games in the tightest of situations & that is what we expect 4rm d three folks.

I agree with u that the proplems of our football is large & complicated but we shouldn't fail 2 point out any 1 we observe from our own point of views, i still reinterate that we use Siasia & his Eagles mayb they'll take us to a reasonable hight b/4 they get polluted, that is my humble submission/contribution.
Re: Etim Slams Mikel, Martins by chidichris(m): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2009
@ chidichris ;

I do not want 2 know any issues with Etim Esin, all i am saying is that the point he made about Mikel, Martin & Amoudu is
obvious, Etim may hv lost some of his morals but not the sense of football, afterall in his days he played trauncy to extreme levels yet he delivered when it mattered most. Special/exceptional players & Coaches swing games in the tightest of situations & that is what we expect 4rm d three folks.

I agree with u that the proplems of our football is large & complicated but we shouldn't fail 2 point out any 1 we observe from our own point of views, i still reinterate that we use Siasia & his Eagles mayb they'll take us to a reasonable hight b/4 they get polluted, that is my humble submission/contribution.

cantab,
i am begining to accept my mistakes here. etim like everyother nigerian is right especially with the freedom of speech which democracy has brought to us.
remember over 150 million nigerians have their takes on the maputo show and everybody is right.
on ur opinion of using siasia and his boys, i will if nigeria will use our female team for the rest of the qualifiers.

in the world of reality, how long will nigeria and nigerians leave objects for shadow?

a player arrieved camp on a thursday, first said he was sick, ask to play, was not playing well and was left to play 90mins. wow! in which other football team does all these happen?
lateness to camp overlooked, fitness problem overlooked, not playing well for 90 mins yet overlooked and we are all here in pretence blaming the players as if we do not know who to blame.

on a day a player is not doing well, the bench becomes useful that is if the coach is ready for football.

i am a nigerian who likes victory in football and if the removal of a particular player can give us that victory, why not?
a good coach is that one who maintains descipline among his players, take decissions without fear or favour.
if these players do not have competition, how will they live upto their expectations?
nff has a role to play when it comes to who the coach will be. the coach has to make our national team jerseys competitive otherwise players who have assurance for a place in the team will have nothing to prove.
Re: Etim Slams Mikel, Martins by cantab(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2009
@ chidichris ;

Am happy we r striking a rythmn;
& we r not happy the Super eagles & their set up r not. Mikel is a professional & should know when not fit 2 play; i read in the press that the Chelsea physio adviced against his featuring in that match due 2 ill-health, again who is d coach here that selects the team; Amoudu has failed & should own his mistakes, the players themselves felt they had nothing 2 play
4 & could win d ticket with their usual last minute fire-brigade approach system when they play d subsequent matches since its a league series .see bros, our problem is not hving quality players but the players taking up the challenge & fighting with that gr8 patriotic committment that is typical of our youth teams. i dare not talk about our soccer administrators whom we all know hv failed on uncountable times, infact if u cn  cast ur mind back & u'll remember that Nigeria hv never won any major lurel due to the gud works of our FA authorities, as typical Nigerians i do not expect them 2 change overnite afterall nothing comes out from the probes we hear whenever there is sudden failure from the national team/teams, the players owe themselves & nigerians the zeal 2 win & that's d only way to show commitment & patriotism. Me & u love this game, with the global economic meltdown, times are getting very austere now, d only soothing balm is  the sweet game of football, that is if they/we win.
Re: Etim Slams Mikel, Martins by tayoccu(m): 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2009
abeg our elders say "do not argue with a fool, people might not know the difference".

chidichris just wants attention, and he's ready to fight a losing war to get it. deep down inside him he knows mikel is a waste.

so nairalanders just ignore him,and his ranting'll die down.
Re: Etim Slams Mikel, Martins by chidichris(m): 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2009
@ chidichris ;

Am happy we r striking a rythmn;
& we r not happy the Super eagles & their set up r not. Mikel is a professional & should know when not fit 2 play; i read in the press that the Chelsea physio adviced against his featuring in that match due 2 ill-health, again who is d coach here that selects the team; Amoudu has failed & should own his mistakes, the players themselves felt they had nothing 2 play
4 & could win d ticket with their usual last minute fire-brigade approach system when they play d subsequent matches since its a league series .see bros, our problem is not hving quality players but the players taking up the challenge & fighting with that gr8 patriotic committment that is typical of our youth teams. i dare not talk about our soccer administrators whom we all know hv failed on uncountable times, infact if u cn cast ur mind back & u'll remember that Nigeria hv never won any major lurel due to the gud works of our FA authorities, as typical Nigerians i do not expect them 2 change overnite afterall nothing comes out from the probes we hear whenever there is sudden failure from the national team/teams, the players owe themselves & nigerians the zeal 2 win & that's d only way to show commitment & patriotism. Me & u love this game, with the global economic meltdown, times are getting very austere now, d only soothing balm is the sweet game of football, that is if they/we win.

@cantab,
that is exactly the problem here. chelsea said mikel was not fit and if u were following the invitation, nff have started treathening what will happen if mikel did not come. at a point the nff said mikel must come so that their own doctor will see him first. we all know the rest of the story.
if nigerian national team has a doctor, he was supposed to know that mikel was not fit for the game and if there was no doctor, the coach and his crew definitely will know in between the 90 mins that mikel was not in the game. on the other way round, we know what happened in the past when okocha, mikel or any other member of the team did not honour invitation.
football is not about the 90 mins rather there are pre and post macth activities that either boost and kill the morals of the players.
if we talk about patrotism, is it only on the side of the players?
how are our media houses contributing to the game in the name of patrotism?
how is our football authorities contributing to the game?
the coaching crew, are they good news?
there must be unity of purpose otherwise we will go no where.
we must first of all find out where this backwardness originated from to be able to know how best to tackle this problems. the problem was there before mikel and martins joined the team and if nothing serious is done, it will be there when the quit the eagles.
we must go back to the days of westerholf. why was the winning team changed?
how many coaches have come and gone?
until we get a leader who likes the game or is interested to let merit be the only condition for the occupants of the glasshouse and coaching crews, we will not do better than media condemination of players.
Re: Etim Slams Mikel, Martins by Kgdavid(m): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2010
chidi chris you are no patriot. this thread is in criticism of two players.mikel and martins. however you immediately jumped to mikels defence while ignoring martins. this is an indicator that your interest here is biafran and not nigerian. now i understand why you post the way you do
Re: Etim Slams Mikel, Martins by chidichris(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2010
chidi chris you are no patriot. this thread is in criticism of two players.mikel and martins. however you immediately jumped to mikels defence while ignoring martins. this is an indicator that your interest here is biafran and not nigerian. now i understand why you post the way you do

@kgdavid,
u shamefully ran away from the other mikel matters and topics on this forum why ressuretting a dead topic again.
have u gathered momentum to discuss here?
if u have a point to make, check out other topics because this one was about a drug addict advising mikel.
it is possible that u and etim are in the same ganja business.
enjoy your smoking weekend brother.
Re: Etim Slams Mikel, Martins by Kgdavid(m): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2010
i did not runaway from any thread. i said what i had to say and i left it at that as i began to realize that you are a rather uneducated buffoon. your comments on this thread have simply further exposed that bottomless cesspit that you call a brain.
Re: Etim Slams Mikel, Martins by chidichris(m): 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2010
i did not runaway from any thread. i said what i had to say and i left it at that as i began to realize that you are a rather uneducated buffoon. your comments on this thread have simply further exposed that bottomless cesspit that you call a brain.

@kgdavid,
if i remember vividly, u are the same person that said u wanted to go into football but ur father said no because he wants u to go to school.
if that is correct, ur father knows u better than anyone here and he knows u are not capable of taking ur own decissions either because of ur age or retarded brains.
again, what is the possibility that a boy who is unable to make his own personal decissions can decide for a legend like mikel?
the first step to manhood is the ability to decide for urself that is ur ability to make quality decissions that can bring about positivities in ur life. if ur life lacks quality, how on earth will any reasonable person come arround u for advise.
if u are normal, u will agree with me that success is everyone relative and as such mikel stands a better chance to advise ppl because he has made it in life.
what will ur parents say when they see u with etim essim holding ganja in his hand and having advising u on how to move forward in life?
remember, somebody like u who does not know what is good for himself will always take whatsoever advise that is available no matter from whom? the next time i will see u, i will be happy to see u in fela's shine looking for ppl to direct ur life.
as long as football is concerned, etim is a disgrace and did not achieve half of what mikel and martins have achieved in a very short while.
he represents rape, stealing and smoking and that is all.
Re: Etim Slams Mikel, Martins by Kgdavid(m): 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2010
i dont even know who etim is and i dont really care about what he has to say. all im saying is that you are a racist hypocrite and if nigeria has problems in places like jos it is because of people like you.
Re: Etim Slams Mikel, Martins by chidichris(m): 8:11am On Apr 20, 2010
@kgdavid,
u confessed in public that ur father could not allow u to make decission on what to do with ur life indicating that u are not old enough to decide for urself. if u cannot decide for urself, don't u think it is risky for you to decide for someone else.
children like u are not surposed to come here to suggest for other ppl.
the first step to maturity is the ability to make one's decissions.
even without enough brain, u are a saddist and an evil man. a worthy enemy of progress.
yes, u are an anti progress.
ppl like u operate dangeriously in the village killing and distroying ppl with future.
Re: Etim Slams Mikel, Martins by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2010
Mikel has too many believers and equally strong haters with a compelling argument.
1: Mikel was 2 runner-up best player in the Youth Championships that saw Messi the best player of the tournament (Taye Taiwo came in 3rd)
2: Messi plays a similar position for his club Barcelona and has excelled to the point of winning FIFA's ultimate crown
3: He is en-route to a second appearance on FIFA's top 3 come 2010 FIFA Best Player
4: Taye Taiwo plays a similar defensive position as he did in the championships and is faring well for his club.
5: Mikel is faring well in his adopted defensive MF position for Chelsea, however when he is called in to play for Nigeria in an offensive MF role, all the glitzy performance we say in Lyn Oslo and the Youth Championships simply vanish (not what you expect from an Offensive MF.

So maybe there is a strong argument that he is just over-rated both as a defensive and offensive MF, and he is definitely Nigeria's best DMF according to world rankings CASTROL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Takes Third At Fiba Afrobasket 2011 / Neymar's New Salary In Nigeria Currency Will Wow You / Today Sure Football Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.