Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,856 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales (16647 Views)

16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades / 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition / JSS 3 Student Commits Suicide Over Love Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by jamesbanjo(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2015
Why cant people learn that sucide is nt d answer to any problem
#would have say rip bt its nt worth it. cry
Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by Phoenix001(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2015
Too bad
Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 30, 2015
Somebody killed that man and drop that suicide note.
Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 30, 2015
Rest in peace my dear, there are many not courageous enough to take their own life.
Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by SuPeRq(f): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2015
Life!!!!
Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by alexlee50: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2015
realtestament:
undecided

Yeye man, so taking ur own life is now a solution.

#Rest in pieces angry angry
small pikin dey do u.so u don judge the man already
Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by Orikinla(m): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2015
[size=18pt]Depression and frustration can kill those who don't know God.

If only he had moved his newspaper online, he would have been making from N100, 000 monthly from adverts and promotions of celebrities and events in Delta State.
If only he had known people like me.
May God help us all.

“Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety,”
(Proverbs 11:14).[/size]
Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by Kirinwa: 8:17am On Aug 30, 2015
I weep. A husband that left trillions of women to marry you instead of supporting and encouraging him to be a better man which I know is very possible depending on the kind of wife.

My nairaland sisters please I beg don't follow this bad example.

What newspaper was it self? Truth is that with online papers, selling of offline papers have gone down.
Am against taking loans for business. It creates unnecessary pressure.
He should have changed business instead of killing himself.

Devil is wicked!

1 Like

Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by Jarus(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2015
Business takes a lot of perseverance. Even a Dele Olojede, a Pullitzer-winning journalist, shut down his newspaper business, NEXT, due to poor sales.

But it doesn't justify suicide at all.
Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by adamooye: 8:17am On Aug 30, 2015
He should have been writing stories about Biafra, I guess it would have sold. RIP to the dead.
Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by Zane2point4(m): 8:18am On Aug 30, 2015
Funny country.
Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by NovusHomo(m): 8:25am On Aug 30, 2015
realtestament:
undecided

Yeye man, so taking ur own life is now a solution.

#Rest in pieces angry angry

You are very cruel. Ever heard the saying "who feels it, knows it"? I will be charitable and say I do not wish the same on you. As for me, I pray that the departed soul may find peace.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by bettercreature(m): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2015
Ilekeh:
What's the correlation between the threads contents nd the picture?
See trouble oo,the OP is very funny or clueless
Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by Kirinwa: 8:30am On Aug 30, 2015
Faddd:
Yet another prove of ancestral greediness, no Yoruba guy will take his life upon any amount-lost.

weoon..com/2014/08/ogun-based-man-commits-suicide-after.html?m=1

www..com/talk/topic,97585.0.html

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/man-commits-suicide-after-losing-job.html?m=1

There are enough cases of yorubas committing suicide, enough to write a textbook.

Google is your friend. I saw too many but only quoted 3 instances.
Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by realtestament(m): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2015
Nothing in dis world is worth taking ur own life, get dat in ur small head.
alexlee50:
small pikin dey do u.so u don judge the man already
Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by realtestament(m): 8:36am On Aug 30, 2015
NovusHomo:

You are very cruel. Ever heard the saying "who feels it, knows it"? I will be charitable and say I do not wish the same on you. As for me, I pray that the departed soul may find peace.
Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by wealthyguyman(m): 8:36am On Aug 30, 2015
EggovinMma:
A very hopeless mother and daughter.
If the wife was industrious, that 300k would have be managed and spent well.
Sometimes the wat we treat our bread winners can send them to early to their graves.

A foolish daughter indeed!
A woman staying close to my place her makes profit from akara and yam sales, enough to feed her family.Lazy wife!

Only sensible comment yet, nice coming from a lady

3 Likes

Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by 4stylz: 8:39am On Aug 30, 2015
If you want to live long; it depends on the woman you have now; a bad wife can make you grow grey hair @30
Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by bigx(m): 8:49am On Aug 30, 2015
Another reason I don't advise everyone to go into Business.
Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 30, 2015
we all have problems...
Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by mimicious(f): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2015
Ilekeh:

OyA MI lenu
Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by Visocrate(m): 9:14am On Aug 30, 2015
its just frustration may his soul rest in perfect peace Nigeria a country where nobody pays attention to his brother let alone neighbour, when he was alive all his cohort ,relatives and friends forsook him now they will use the money that they would have used in feeding and helping him to bury him very sad , sometimes even when it looks as if suicide is not an option why then do families and even doctor advice euthanasia that's to tell you that sometimes a man's condition may warrant taking his life though I stand to be corrected ,
I can recall a friend of mine that took his life in Lagos 3months after our service in 2013 reason being that frustration is at it peak and nobody was actually fending or looking after his financial life and he had to commit that anyway I didn't support that move but if our government cares about her citizenry such a thing will not have a place in our society , to worsen the situation both the educated and the non educated are now equal before the government
Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by chiomilisa(f): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2015
Ilekeh:

Tell them
Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by 9jatatafo(m): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2015
Shuooo
Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by gevebixo: 9:50am On Aug 30, 2015
making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here
--=-=-==--==-=-=->> www.ecash55.com
Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by gevebixo: 9:50am On Aug 30, 2015
making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here
+_+_____>> www.ecash55.com
Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by alexlee50: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2015
realtestament:
small pikin, u no know life be dat
Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by dreu2fine(m): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2015
Well try hell fire for ur new bizess,u go sell well
Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2015
Ilekeh:
APC
Re: Delta Publisher Commits Suicide Over Poor Newspaper Sales by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Realdeals:
Online publishing will force many newspaper houses to close business. RIP
A good turn of events. I'm tired of reading poor grammared, convoluted articles that run into multiple pages when I can get a summarized version complete with pictures from Linda Ikeji's blog or get the same from nairaland without spending a dime.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Police Arrests 32 Suspects For Gun Possesion, Touting, Extortion / Notorious Bandit Leader And Several Of His Fighters Neutralized By NAF / Battered Couple Reports Vigilante To Anambra Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.