Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill (53166 Views)

Couple Who Welcomed 1ST Quintuplets In Cross River Celebrate Their Birthday.PICS / Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by mutter(f): 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

She can birth a million and one kids for all I care - as long as I, and other taxpayers funding the system don't have to pick up the tabs. Why should we? Being forced to do so is unfair.

It is criminal. Why else do you think she's been banned for five years from returning to the UK? (Too little, too late).

Five years is nothing. She ought to be banned for life! We don't want her parasitic ilk sniffing around.

Goodness me! Can't you even pretend to think laterally - just for once?

Her being in jail would cost us even more. i.e: The British taxpayer footing the bill for holding her in prison + the taxpayer paying for Social Services to take her kids into welfare. So now, even though jail sounds nice for her, it's a lot cheaper on the taxpayers' pockets to send / deport the silly cow back home with her brood.

Now in response to your rant, my tax payments, are what's enabled your scamming sister receive top-notch, world class premium health service. My tax payments are what's helped fund the complex C-Section that saved the ingrate's life and her quintuplets. My tax payments are what's helped fund the seven week Neo-natel treatment her premature babies had. What do your people's taxes (assuming they pay up in the first place, if at all) fund in your country? Apart from lining the pockets of your thieving leaders??

You haven't got a leg to stand on here and you know it!

Oh yeah?

So we should take the blame of your "leaders" not being able to discern right from wrong?? And yet you've got imbeciles running your country?? How convenient - passing the buck to someone else. Never taking responsibility for your actions. But then again, it must be a Nigerian thing, never taking accountability, but wallowing in self-pity, according blame, and playing the victim.

I don't have to disclose anything to you, lady. When a thief comes in to rip off our system, you can be sure it'll generate interest. Or what did you expect? That we should keep schtum?? Sorry, there is something called "freedom of speech" - I don't expect you to grasp that concept - but that's how we operate over here.

Hear! Hear!!

And how obnoxious of you to defend the indefensible. Tell me something, do you view the world through rose-tinted glasses, Mutter??

The incorrigible leaders you voted in power are the ones holding you and your people captive. How does scheming your way back to your colonial / one-time slave masters constitute "independence" or freedom??

So what are you waiting for? Hope you'll be paying for your solicitors out of your own pockets. Or will the British taxpayers have to fund your state appointed brief - to sue our system??

I don't know what you've been smoking today, but I gotta give it to you - whatever it is, it is GOOD! grin grin grin

Really?

~ How many Brits do you find lined up at the Nigerian High Commission from the wee hours of the morning, seeking Nigerian visas?

~ How many Brits have you got running after / seeking admissions in Nigerian schools? Or desperate to obtain Nigerian "qualifications"??

~ How many Brits do you see at your Social Services office, regaling officers with world-class lies, in a desperate bid clamouring for benefits funded by the TAXPAYER?? Oh hang on, you haven't got a welfare system in place, have you

~ What's the Nigerian equivalent of the Red Cross, Mutter?

Heck!! And you still expect more for nothing? You've totally redefined the word JOKER, I'll give you that.

The message is simple. If you can't pay up, then stay the hell away. Why is that so difficult for you to comprehend??

That tiny island is where your people aspire to be, and would think nothing of killing / conducting the most atrocious activities to get there. They would literally sell their souls to the devil to get "papers". Yes??

And I think you should keep quiet. You've done more than enough for one day to embarrass your people. Those that understand the difference between right and wrong.
Damn. Hell indeed hath no fury like a woman scorned
You have exposed yourself for what you are
From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh
You really have absolutely no respect or regard for Nigerians but still floating on here
Please I hope one kind Nl male can give you what you need
You are like the wolf that didn't get the grapes and declared them for soar.
Did you read what you wrote about this woman and her poor kids.
I may be a joker but you are stark raving..
please go get a life on your tiny island and stop crawling around here trying to make your self feel better by abusing a whole nation
It is absurd. If I recognised just how damaged you are.i wouldn't have bothered reply you.
What is so special about Being British .Do you know just how many people on NL have a britisch passport or that of any other European country or the states. Notice something . No one is barking here.
Please folks you need to pad on me. You know my claws never come out but this luni brings out the beast in me. I am not going to sit back and let her insult my nation
proudly nigerian!!!
Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by Kalvan: 12:57am On Sep 02, 2015
Hehehe. This thread delivered. cheesy

I score everyone on this thread: 10/10. Everyone apart from you: Mutter;you're a deluded simpleton.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill by mutter(f): 6:39am On Sep 02, 2015
Kalvan:
Hehehe. This thread delivered. cheesy

I score everyone on this thread: 10/10. Everyone apart from you: Mutter;you're a deluded simpleton.

I is only people that cant argue with facts that reduce themselves to abuses.
So I wonder who is the deluded simpleton here.
Please go and prepare yourself and come up with arguments.
Some people think they are brave and cool when they come under a nick and rain abuses on others. It is pathetic.

EfemenaXY and some others brought up some valid and interesting arguments, I decided to take an opposing opinion. It was a great argument even if it got emotional but allot of varying opinions were raised and I think anyone reading them would have picked one or two thinks from it.
Go back and read what you wrote and do some hard thinking tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sister Is Making Her Success A Curse To Our Family / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son / I Broke Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.